Beete Lamhe~~ShraMan OS

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello people...So I am here with this OS...!!!Par sabse pehle mai aaga kardu ke this is not that lovey-dovey types OSs kyunki aab toh aap sab vakif ho chuke honge key thats not my cup of tea...πŸ˜†..So I don't know why my mind made my write this par...I think it is the most best thing I have written till date...Please please do let me know ke how u'all feel reading this...
Caution:_ A box of tissues or a hanky will help finishing this
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

He sat at the edge of his bed...a dark room...Curtains closed...lights off and deep heart piercing scilence...He was used to this by now... He stared at the photograph in his hand...The person in it was the centre of his world...

"Shravan please nahi..."She screamed but to no avail...he scopped her in his arms and carried her downstairs...

"Kya baat hai bhaiya??Aaj bada pyaar aa raha hai apni biwi se??"Pushkar said who had just entered the house...

"Choote baki sab kaha hai..."He said without putting her down...

"Sab log Party mey gaye hai...Woh Mr.Aagarwal ke success party hai na...waha...abhi toh ghar mey bas hum char log he hai... Kyu Bhaiya??Kya hua??"

Sumo wiggled in his arms...

"Kya kar rahi ho Sumo..."He fumed on her"Chup chup baithi raho..."

"Di...Kya hua??Shravan aap Di ko aise lekar kyu khade hai??"Preeti said coming out with her 4 month older toddler Purab in her arms...

"Kyunki Preeti isko rest ke jaarorat hai..."Shravan said looking deep in Sumo's eyes...

Dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaate hai

Beete lambhein humein jab bhi yaad aate hai

Shravan smiled reminiscing the incident... The most beautiful moment of his life when Sumo had said...

"Shravan mai tumse baat nahi karungi..."

"Kya hua Sumo...??Aab kya kar diya maine??"Shravan said getting comfortable on the sofa...This was sumo's daily drama afterall...

"Kyunki aab tum apne baache se he zyada pyaar karoge na...Mujhse kaha??"Sumo said turning around...facing her back to him...

"Sumo ye kya bakw..."He said and stopped midway...In a couple of seconds he made a turn and asked

"Kya matlab??Tum...Saach??"He said as his joy did not seem to bound..

"Ha..."Sumo said blushing

"Sumo tum...Mai..Hum...OMG..."Shravan blabbered and hugged her tight...

"Shravan aaram se..."

"Ohh...Sorry ...Sumo I am so so so happy..."He said as he twirled her around as their giggles echoed the room...

Chand lambhaat ke vaaste hi sahi

Mushkura kar mili thi mujhe zindagi

He laughed at his fate...His Fate..."Kyu...kyu mere saath he hamesha ahisa hota hai bhagwan...Jab jab mai khush hua...mere saath kuch aisa hua jo maine sapne mey bhi nahi socha tha...Jab Sumo ke paas apne pyaar ka ishar karne gaya tab usne Maa ko mere saamne la khada liya...Phir jab sab kuch sahi ho raha tha Papa ne usko mujhse dur kar diya..."he sighed"Aur iss baar bhi toh vahi hua..."

Teri aagosh din the mere kate

Teri baaahon mein thi mere raatien kati

"Shravan tum yaha??"Sumo was shocked to see him outside her window at 2 A.M

"Ha toh...?Tumse milne ka maan kiya toh chala aaya..."He said getting in...

"Par Shravan itne raat ko..?kal Preeti aa rahi thi na...Toh uske saath chale aate..."She said settling on the bed..

"Aagar uske saath aata toh woh tumhare saath time spend karti ...mera kya??"He said pecking her lips..

"Hello Baby...papa here...kaise ho aap...Dekha aapki Mummy kaise hai??Mujhe aapse milne bhi nahi deti..."Sumo whacked his head"Dekho kaise maar rahi hai..."

"Shravan..!!!"Sumo exclaimed..

"Kya hua??"

"Baby ney kick kiya...Here..!!!"She said placing his hand on her stomach to the place where the baby kicked...

Shravan touched it and the baby kicked once again...

"Dekha...Princess ko pata chal gaya ke uske daddy aa gaye..."He said kissing her belly..

"Chalo aab so jao...Raat ko jagna mere baby ke liye thik nahi hai..."He said making her comfortable there...

"Aacha ye batao tum jaag kyu rahi thi??Ek he knock mey khidki khol di tumne..."He said lying on his back..placing his hand protectively on her stomach..

"Mujhe lag raha tha ke tum aaoge...Issiliye...She said pecking near his heart...

He smiled and kissed her forehead and they drifted off to sleep..

Aaj bhi jab woh pal mujhko yaad aate hain

Dil se saare gumo ko bhoola jate hai

His heart fluttered remembering that incident...She knew he would come...He knew she would remain awake till he kisses her belly and forehead...Life was such a bliss then..His Sumo in his arms with their baby...The most important people of his life with him...But God didn't like that it seems..."Jaalan huyi na tumhe mere khushiyose??Issiliye..."Shravan said and got up from his place ...the remaining words lingering back in his heart..

Mere kandhein mein sar ko Jukana Tera

Mere sene mein khud ko chupana teraa

"Shravan ye sab..!!!"Sumo was shocked to see the view which was being witnessed by her eyes...

"Kaisa laga??" He said resting his chin on her head and his hands wrapping around his baby's home...

"Shravan this is so... She was at the loss of words...             

They stood near the entrance of a room which was illuminated by small pink and white lights...with a small bed and a cute little swing .On the wall hung a big frame having shraman standing in a garden, Suman and Shravan had their hand on sumo's belly and shravan kissing her forehead.It was taken by Pushkar..Who was turned a photographer on Shravan's saying. Next was a small mural hanging having many frames in it where every small happiness of their life stood independent...their childhood pictures, the day when Shravan proposed Sumo, their marriage day, their honeymoon picture...the pictures of the moments they wanted to cherish, pictures of small babies...and some empty photo frames too...The walls were painted in Lavender and pink..It had a small cream coloured cradle too...

'Shravan ye photo frames empty kyun hai??''

'Kyunki  vaha par hamare baby ke pictures honge na..."

"I love this so much Shravan..."She said resting her head on his shoulder as they sat down there...

"I know my love loves them...Par Sumo ek problem hai??"

"Kya??"

"Humare baby ko pasand nahi aaya toh...??"

"My baby loves what her papa loves..."Sumo said kissing her cheek and blushed..

"Aacha...Sumo itna blush mat karo...warna aur ek aisa he room banvana padega..."He said pulling her close...

"Aur room banana ke jaroorat he nahi hai Shravan...yahi ye aur ek jhoola aur bed lagadenge..."She said hiding her face in his chest..blushing...Making him blush even more..

Aake mere panaho mein shaam-o-seher

Kanch ki trah woh tut jana tera

His eyes watered remembering the instance as he stood in the room decorated for his baby...The flowers had wiltted...the chocolates kept there were as they were kept before...The room was dark..He switched on the button and the fairylights glittered...making the tears in his eyes speed down with a turbulent flow...he sat on the small bed there...and touched it...

"Kya hua Sumo...tum ro kyu rahi ho...??"Shravan said looking at her as she had hid her face in his chest... They sat on the small bed which was made for their baby...

"Shravan mujhe bohot daar lag raha hai..."

"Kis baat se Sumo?? Mai yahi hu na tumhare paas..."

"ha...par pata nahi kyu... Dil bohot ghabra raha hai...Aisa lagta hai ke kuch bohot bura hone vaala hai..."

"Sumo...!! Tum bhi na...aisa kyu soch rahi ho...kal humara baby humare saath hoga..Humare paas hoga..sab kuch Aacha he hoga na..."

"Shravan doctor ne..."

"Woh kuch bhi kahi...aisa kuch nahi hoga...aur Doctor ne kaha tha ke 70% chances hai...hum toh remaining 30% honge na??"He said govong her a reassuring look...

"Shravan aagar  doctor ne jo predict kiya hai woh shi hua toh tum apne baby ko choose karoge na...?"

"Sumo iss baare mey pehle bhi baat kar chuke hai..."

"Shravan please..."

"Nahi Sumo...Iss baare mey mat karo Sumo...Kuch nahi hoga...Sabkuch Aacha he hoga...U don't stress yourself... "

"Shravan paaka sab sahi hoga na??"

"Ha Sumo...Sab kuch sahi hoga..."He squeezed her hand in reassurance as she dozed off on his shoulder...

Aaj bhi jab woh manzar nazar aate hai

Dil ki viraniyon ko mita jate hai

It was the day of her delivery...Everything was going as it should go...The first phase was passed on successfully but she was tired..

"Sumo please push karo..please..."

"Sir aap bahar jaayiye please..."

"Are you out of your senses...mai Sumo ko aise chodkar kaise kaha jaa sakta hu...I am not going anywhere..."

"Shravan please...Doctors ka kehna nahi taal sakte...Sab hai yaha...Please chalo..."Nirmala dragged him out reluctantly..

10 mins later...

"SHRAVAN...!!!"A hear piercing scream was heard and then...dead silence...just a drop of something was heard and Shravan banging the door of the room...

"Bhaiya ruko...ruko please..."Pushkar pulled him aside...

The doctor came out of the room...

"Kya hua Doctor??Sumo...SSumo kaise hai??Mera baby...Kuch toh boliye..."Shravan asked...

"Kya baat hai doctorsahab??" Ramnath asked

"I am sorry Mr. Manhotra...Hum dono mey se kisiko bacha nahi paaye..."The doctor said putting his head down...

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe hai aap??"He held the doctor's collar..."Mai ye bilkul bardas nahi karunga...Saach boliye.."

"Maine aapse kaha tha Mr. Manhotra...Dono mey se kisi ek ke jaan bach sakti hai...par situation itna complicated ho gaya tha ke hum kisiko bacha nahi paaye..I am really very sorry..."He held his shoulder and left from there...Leavong a devasted and numb Shravan behind...

Beete lamhein...OoO Beete lamhein...

It had been 2 months since that dreadful day...when Shravan lost his world...His life...His love...God was merciless...He had never done good with him...He remembered What Sumo had said when he was leaving the hospital room...

"Shravan aagar mai aur humara baby dono nahi bache toh please roz humara pillow ko gila mat karna... tum jaanti ho ke mujhe woh pillow kitni pasand hai..aur humare baby ko bhi...jab jab uske sir rakha hai...tab tab usne uske hone ka ishara diya hai...kabhi meri kami mehsus mat karna...Sab ke saath has ke rehna...mere jaane ke gum mey pagal mat ho jana...aagarmujhe pata chala ke aisa luch hua hai... tum room mey saari windows aur curtains band karke baithe ho toh dekh lena..."

He remembered that and opened the curtains and the window...making way for the cold breeze to come in...The hanging near the window tinkled as the air rushed past it and He smiled...His Sumo had entered in...

Toh IFvasiyo..Kaisa laga ye aapko??

Please to let me know through your likes and comments...

I am hell eager to know your feelings as maine pehli baar kisi gaane pe OS likha hai...

Actually this is my fav fav fav song and it clicked my last night ke kyu na mai aisa kuch likh du...

And ya...the song is Beete Lamhe from The Train(2007)

So let me know your sincere comments and aagar bura hua ho toh Sorry...This has came out from a corner of mah brain as the remaining is filled up with Chemistry...

Aab chalo bhago like aur comment karneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love,

ANU😳

P.S._ Tomatoes chappals and all is sincerely welcomed πŸ˜ƒBut remember ke mai Nazukkali huπŸ˜†πŸ˜†And please excuse the typos..!!!

Alternate Ending

Edited by ZehriliChidiya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ressi res 😳
Unres
Anu Baby...πŸ€—
Kya tragic OS likha hai buddy... πŸ˜›
But loved it ❀️
N the way you wote it along with that song...
Awesome choice of song though...I love it ❀️

Starting ... Sumo in Shravan's arms.. 😳
Pushkie Pie n his Purab..❀️

Sumo telling Shravan about her pragnancy...
Loved Shravan's reaction... 😳

Shravan kissing baby bump n Sumo's forehead..Going to TK ...Baby's kick...Everything was sooo beautiful...Amazing work girl...❀️ ❀️
Their life was really a bliss...❀️

My most fav part ...That room scene...❀️
Oh my my...Beautiful ya.. 😳
Their pics ,...Specially that garden pic by Pushkie pie
That empty frame...But!!!!πŸ˜•
Their talk about sencond room...❀️
That was sooo awesome dear...Rocked it girl!! πŸ‘

Shravan going to that room again reminicing old times... 😭
That complication in Sumo's pragnancy... πŸ˜•

That hospital scene...Shravan's worry... πŸ˜•
And then... 😭
Kya kiya re Anu Baby.. 😭

But ...An awesome piece of your bro...Hats off!! πŸ‘
Loved it ya...❀️

Love you moreee...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Keep witing bro... 😊
Thanks for the pm n do write more. πŸ˜ƒ
Loads n Loads of Love n πŸ€—
Nikka sa Nik❀️
Edited by Nik03 - 7 years ago
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😑

πŸ˜† res. 4 din ko chutti hmm πŸ˜‰
phoenix_edkv thumbnail
RES Anu kutty πŸ˜³
😭😭😭
Anu kutti, yeh kya kar diya tumne???
mujhe toh donon bhi sad lage...
but you are really good at writing these sad stuffs haan...
nice yaar
you penned it really well, actually i became tearful.

chalo iss baar happy wala likhle!!

Love
Madhu

Edited by maddy_edkv - 7 years ago
Tinna28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Anu baby
Pehle toh jappi pau ji for starting

[img{http://rs871.pbsrc.com/albums/ab277/ANNNA_bucket/Animated%20Gif/Tiny%20Animated%20Gifs/th0014.gif~c200[/img]

Kya starting di
Damekdar
Shravan is so cute
So caring for his baby and sumo
He decorated the whole room ...soo soocute
Di jeet leta tusi teh

And the selection of song is too good
Kini changi jagah use kitta hai ...hai mein mar jawa

Par anu last pe kya tha
Tum angel se devil ba gayi hohhh
Meri sumo ko maar diya
So emotional rigt now
Pata hai ending muujhe kitni baar padni padhi
Kahi kuch galat toh nahi padh liya
Dekh ansu nahi ruk rahe mere

Ab agli baar har story mein happy ending kariya dhamaki de rahi hu .par payari vali

😳

Ps -so sorry for such a dramatic comment

Luv
Tii se ttinna
Edited by Tinna28 - 7 years ago
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ressi res!

Shona tumhari chutti kuch zayada lambi nhi ho gae πŸ€”
or han.Unres na milay tu pyaar say yaad dilana!..Smjhi! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
priety.priti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res hai ji
unress

are yaar this was so imotional i was thinking ke atleast one will survive but he lost both 

still having goosebumps on my whole body dear aur rone ka to pucho hi mat i need a break man i cant continue writing now  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

very well plotted OS and song was amazing 

life is too uncertain cant say kab kya hoga everytime we cant expect bed of rosses sometime we have to sleep on thrones too for someone πŸ˜­

emotional OS dear and very well written my heart is aching for him badly πŸ˜”
Edited by priety.priti - 7 years ago
crazyparrot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is so emotional😭
Aansu nahi rukh raha hein! 
Good oneπŸ‘
Keep writing! 
Edited by crazyparrot - 7 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...
Am πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Wat an emotional story this is...
Veryyy touchyyy...
Oh god y u did this to our ShraMan...
But it is purely amazing...
Donno wat else to say...
LavSriya 
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu yaar. ..I am standing at that divider  between having an applause in my mind and a cringe in my heart.
The writing is beautiful, the flow is smooth  and the emotions were portrayed with conviction. 

As much as I hate any death in Shraman's case,  it's a fact that death is certain.  It's life that depends on the possibility factor.

All that said, mera  sawal yeh hai, Anu ,tu ne Sumo aur uske baby ko kyun maara?