Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
glad that you guys read this simple story
Keepdreaming thumbnail
                        Epilogue

" Maan weds Jasika "

Aniee just tore the wedding card angrily... she can't bear that girl with her bhai but now they are marrying how wish she could kill that girl...

" I hate all this Dadima " she went to Dadima cried bitterly thinking about their bad fate...

" I should have died in that accident... if I died then bhai wouldn't have to marry that bitch..."

" nehi beta asa nehi kehte..."

" aur kya kahu Dadima ...yehi toh sach hai ..because of me my Maan bhai's marriage broken ...he forced to divorce Geet whom he loves and now marrying Jasika...all are my fault..."

" nehi beta aapki koyi galti nehi hai...bas Maya ne asa ginona kam kiya hai ki hum kuch nehi kar sake ..." Dadima said helplessly wiping her tears

" how could she Dadima ? ...ek ma hoke woh asa kese kar sakti hai...? " Aniee said feeling disgust...

" unki ahekar ne unhe andha kar diya hai...unhe sahi or galat nehi dekhrahi hai..."

" Dadima sometimes I feel I should kill myself..."

" khabardar apne asa kuch kiya toh...aapko yaad hai na aapne Maan se waada kiya hai ki app aasa kuch nehi karenge..."

" then what should I do Dadima ? let my bhai's life get spoiled because of that self centered lady...? "

" we can only pray ...beta shayad koyi camatar ho jaye..yeh unhoni hone se rukh jaye "...

' kyu hamare bacho me saath aasa kar rahe ho...kya galti hai une logo ki ... "

Dadima recalled that fateful incident which happened 2 months ago...Aniee met with accident and lost too much blood ...doctor told clearly that if they didn't arrange blood with an hour Aniee won't survive... Maan tried his best but finding o negative blood was not easy ...then Maya came her blood matched with Aniee...but what Maya said stunned them all...

" I'm ready to give blood but I have a condition..." she told them straight... Dadima felt like slapping her there but she controlled...

" Maya your daughter fighting with her life and you giving condition to save her ... what type of mother are you ? " ...

Maya looked embarrassed but still said to Maan " I said what i mean Maan ...I will only give blood if you agree with my condition... "

Maan never thought his own mother would put condition to save her own daughter... He always thought his mother is self centered egoistic woman but loves Aniee and him very much he controlled his emotion and only nodded as there was very less time. ..

looking at Maan approving nod finally she put her condition ..." you have to divorce Geet and marry Jasika ..."

Maaneet rooted shocked at their place... they lost words and looked at Maya ..." Mom ..i ...i can't... you can't... do this..." Maan said in broken voice ...but Maya ignored everything...

" I'm serious Maan its my condition...leave it or take it...but yes if you agree Aniee will be with you again if you don't then..."

" how could you Mom ? you playing with your own children... are you really our mother ? " tears fall from his eyes...

" Im your mother that's why only thinking about your betterment... remember it Maan I was the one who didn't go for abortion and gave you the best gift ..your sister Aniee ...i could have killed her but i didn't i sacrificed my freedom and lived there to give birth her... that time I saved her and I will save her again..only difference is that this time i want something ...you always indebted to me for not killing Aniee right ...now I'm giving you opportunity to get free from your debt ..."

" your are the worst mother I have ever seen " Maan said bitterly..." now I understand why Aniee hates you so much...aap jese ma hone we accha that ki..."

Maan stop hearing Geet voice ..." we accept your condition...Maan ...will marry...Jasika..." he looked at her helplessly... she only gave a small smile as tears fall from her eyes... Geet knows her mother in law hates her but never thought she hates her that much...she becomes so blind in her hate that couldn't see her son's happiness but now Aniee's life in at stake she can't take risk...may be its destiny's play... this relation bound to be broken ...

" Maan what is this ? why you didn't come for dinner " Geet placed his dinner before him and sternly told to take it...Maan looked at her for sometime...how could this girl still love him ? he is marrying someone else but not once she showed any pain anger why ...they divorced but Maan didn't let her go her village.. he knows very well her family would kill her so she is staying with them till his marriage then will shift to apartment with Aniee and Dadima yes his family want to leave him and stay with her...but he is happy in this decision...

he hugged her tightly keeping his head in her neck crying helplessly ..." I am sorry ...i i ..." he never felt so helpless in his life how he wish his Mom would give priority to his happiness than her ego..." Why God playing game with us ...why ? "

Geet wiped his tears and controlled herself ...she can't be weak in front of him ..." ssh its not your fault...its just we are not meant to be ..." he nodded no...

" i love you...i love you so much..." kissing her face madly " I will fight against destiny for my love I promise..." he told determined...to stop this marriage.. in which Geet only nodded just to encourage him but in heart she already accepted that nothing can be done now...

" wow Jasika your mehendi so good ..." Maya told happily in which Jasika smiled

" of course it should... after all you chose the design...amm aunty woh where is Maan I didn't see him around..."

" he must be in his room you know na its ladies function he can't come "...saying she get up seeing Aniee going out...

tomorrow is their marriage and as Jasika's demand all function was held in KM ...Maya also didn't object thinking Jasika loves Maan and want to be his around...

she stop Aniee at door " Aniee where are you going ? ...it's your brother's marriage function what will people think ? so many guest are here and you..."

" Mrs Malhotra I don't care about your so called guest who came for Maan bhai's second forced marriage..." she told as matter of fact ..." don't you feel any shame doing all this ... you called yourself a mother but still never understand where your son's happiness lies in ... forget about mother what type of woman are you ? "

Maya came forward held her hand ..." trust me Aniee im doing all this for Maan's happiness only...its best for Maan ..that marriage was not right for him ...Jasika loves Maan she will keep him happy mark my words..."

" she jerked her hand " what about Maan bhai ...ha he only loves Geet ...you see that girl's so called love but not your own son's ...your ego is so bigger than bhai's happiness... you disgust me ..." she left angrily without letting Maya speak ...

its not like Aniee's word didn't hurt her ...yes she feels bad seeing so much anger in her daughter's words but she knows that she is not wrong she is doing what a mother should do for her child ...

Maya looked at guests all are from high class ...perfect match of khuranas ...she remembered Geet's family that girl can never match this high society...they are belong to high society their life style is different ...his can Maan be happy in this marriage... she remembered her own marriage... she and Yash has so differences and at the end it broke...

she know same will happen again just Maan is being stubborn and not understanding her POV .. she know her son even if he is unhappy in this marriage he would never said thinking of Dadima ..he loves Hus grand ma and for her will stay in an unhappy relation and Maya won't want this for her son...

for her Jasika loves Maan truly even she try to end her life ...she sure with time Maan will also love Jasika ...she felt guilty trapping Maan but she didn't have any option... it's not that she doesn't love Aniee she loves her but she put that condition just to save her children... she knows now her children hate her but very soon they will realise their mistake and will be thank full forever...

in all this she never realise she actually playing with her son's life and happiness...

Jasika saw Geet going to kitchen and smirk ...she finally getting Maan now no one can stop her from win ...she saw Geet going upstairs so thought to put salt in her wound...

she followed but suddenly lost her thought may be Geet went to Maan's room which made her blood boil ...Masm is hers ...Geet shouldn't with her would be husband ...she angrily went to Maan's but surprised to see it empty ...so was about to go when her eyes fell in something..." this can't be true "...

"Dad Dad where are you ? " Jasika shouted angrily in front of all guest ...Maya frowned in her behaviour... her dad come forward " what happened ? why are you shouting like this ? " ...Mr singhania asked slow voice looking all face...

" we are leaving " Jasika told sternly ...All looked at her oddly ...at her drama

Maya came fast as guests start gossiping ..." Jasika what are you doing...? people are looking ...what happened? ...how can you go now ...your one hand is still left ..go sit " she held her hand to make her sit but Jasika snatched it back...

" no u don't need these ..."

" what are you saying..? kal shaadi hai. ..mehendi toh lagana parega na beta " ...

" what shaadi ...koi shaadi nehi hogi...how could you think that I would marry your penniless son ..."

Maya looked shocked couldn't understanding her words " what are you saying ? " then something clicked in her mind and thought may be Maan said something to her that's why she is behaving like this..."Maan ...Maan " she called Maan angrily... ' he can't do this. ..he promised me he will do as per my wish '

All came down looking confused and Maan asked innocently..." what happen Mom .."

" what did you do ? did you say something to Jasika ...look you promise me that you..."

" ..i remember my promise to sell my happiness to you ..I didn't say her anything..." Maan cut her and said coldly

" then why Jasika..." ...

Jasika stop Maya " stop your drama aunty don't say that you don't know what your son did ...your son gave all property to Dadima Aniee and that girl Geet ..."

Maya looked at Maan shocked couldn't believe " what ...Maan did you ?...

" yes he gave everything every single thing ...he has nothing absolutely nothing..." Jasika gave her the papers which she found in his room ..." look at this papers your son now don't have any money even this house is now not his ..."

" so what Jasika you love me right then why you care if I have money or not in sure we will stay happy at your house right..." Maan said with smirk ...as he thought his plan is really working...

" Are you out of your mind ...I'm not going to marry you...? I can't marry a man who have no money..."

Maya looked at her shocked " you love him "

" for God sake pyaar apni jaga aur paisa aapni jaga ...what I will get marrying this man nothing... I can't marry him ..dad let's go " ...

Maya shocked with this revolution... but before she could react Maan said " so its final you won't marry me ...you are sure right ..."

" I'm 100% sure I will never marry you..."

All khuranas looks happy ...Dadima looked at Maan proudly and understand what he did to stop this marriage...

" so Mom your precious suitor rejects me ...you told me to do as per your wish and I was doing the same but now she clearly told that she doesn't want to marry me so I'm free from your promise and debt ...now can do what I want right...

Maya was so shocked to say anything... she looked at Jasika " you said you love Maan you even try to suicide..."

" these are all lies ..." Maan said looking bitterly at Maya " yes she told you lies she never loves me or try to end her life she only wanted my money..now I have no money so she is showing her true colours... and you my mother believed her ...you see her high status and not what she really is...do you know why her first relation broke ? because not her fiancee but she cheated on him that too with his friend... even that media fiasco she is behind this she called those reporters even pay them to make big news...   "

Maya looked ashamed how her judgement went wrong she thought this girl loves Maan and perfect for her sin but this girl is so low ...she gave a tight slap to Jasika " I never see such disgusting girl like you...just get out ..."

Jasika looked at everyone all are looking at her .. she came in sense that what she did ...seeing property papers she gone blind and didn't think rationally now her all deeds come out open ...She tried to go out but Maan stop her ...

" Ms singhania you messed with wrong person...now I will totally destroy you ... you only want money right ...tumne mere Geet ko rulaya ...ab tumhari bari ...your career and your father's business is finished I promise... and I heard that your father is already bearing big loss now prepare to become beggar ..."

Mr Singhania came to Maan start pleading...
" I'm sorry Mr Khurana please one last time forgive her ..."

" just get out before I call guards ...out..." Maan not in mood to listen to them and they understood it so seeing no option they went out

" I'm sorry Maan I was so wrong.. I " ...Maya felt so low first time she felt she was not doing right ..she was so blind in her illusion that couldn't see what right..." I m a bad mother "

" yes you said right you are not a good mother...you tried to spoil your son life .. aapke liye aapka ego sab kuch hai ...status aur paiso se app logo ko judge karti hai ... aap ma hoke bhi kabhi apne bete ko nehi Jaan payi...what if Jasika was not greedy and loves me but I dodn't ...you still will get us married ... you would see her love not mine aap ke liye mere pyaar mere khushi o ki koyi mahine nehi hai...aapki ego nafrat sabse aage hai...sirf janam dene se koyi Ma nehi ban jata ...aur aap ma nehi hai..."

Maya looked at him painfully she understood what she did yes Maan is right she couldn't see her son's happiness...even they weren't living together but still her son's loves her but now she destroyed that love with her own hands...

" you said in hospital that you save Aniee but do you know when Aniee learned that you gave her blood and condition she tried to end her life ...Geet stop her right time saved her from taking that step..." Maya looked at Aniee horrified ..." you left us for freedom to live your life as you wanted but still I didn't object... let you visit to ...shower you with love and respect but now i have to say you don't deserve any of it ...you only understand money power status you don't care for us Mom...never.. you couldn't bear Dadima's decision as it was not per your choice.. you hated Geet from beginning and your status ego never let you accept her...Geet tried her best but nothing change... you always wanted her out of my life and saw Jasika a good option to do as per your choice... never once cared what I want...you never love me I was only a ego satisfying object..." he took long breath and finally told halfheartedly " just go and never come here ever again ..."

" Maan I'm sorr..."

" just go Mom let us live in peace..."

Maan hugged Geet tightly kissing hair ..." ssh don't cry baby I'm here with you..." Geet hugged back didn't care about the people around them ..." hum abbhi saath hai ? " ...Geet asked not believing ...Maan smiled kissed her fore head " yes baby we are ...its not dream its true ...no one can separate us...I will fight against anything for you , for us..." ...

Dadima came forward and separate " not so soon ..." she looked at guests who still here and announced ..." kal hamare bete ki shaadi hai aur aap sab jarur ayiyega ..."

" Maan last time you married Geet for my happiness but this time it will be a happy marriage from both side..."

Maan nodded happily looking at Geet's shy face " mind it Geet this time I won't leave you in our first night so be prepared..." Geet hugged him shyly but happy to be back in his arms after ages...

ENDEdited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
yo...finally officially its end...
pata hai bohot dramatic hai par kya karu mujhe epi shipi likhna nehi aata...
a bit long may be ...actually first time I updated so big.. ...
Enjoy...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome epilogue
Love it😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#3366ff">pls post epilogue, thanks</font>

posted 😊
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hoyee kitna lambiii update hai sabi... 
This maya is disgusting, shameldss, selfish witch and bitch... I firget few galis... 
How dare she put condition to save annie... She asked maan to divorce geet... But maan didnt agreee but geet did.. Poor her.. 
Annie was blaming herself... Dadi was praying.. 
Haaa finally maan asked maya to get out... 
I am sooo happy to read that honey words.. 
Jasika showed her true colors when maan transferef his money to geet... 
Thanks for pm buddy
Ps: my beautuful wife bhi karo... 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice ending 
How could maya do this with her own children 
First just Annie hate now Maan also hate her
She deserved this
Poor Maan & Geet they saw worst
Maan did right with his mother
Finally they are together 
Thanks for PM
neasya thumbnail
beautiful epilogue dear loved reading this story...
thank you for the pm dear...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
@Sanjana di ( again can't quote you )
yes I know its too long tried to cut short but couldn't ...glad you like it..
my long epi paid off...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the drama... πŸ‘
Maaneet, dadi n Annie all happy