Would love to read more
Thanks for pm 😳

thanks ashoo 😳
mishrialways thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
superbly penned mansi👏
kabir is ignorant to his love for nishs but knows he need her😊
nisha feels he will never acknowledge her love and thus is going away and that made him realize and name his feelings beautiful😃
want another part plz

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishrialways

superbly penned mansi👏

kabir is ignorant to his love for nishs but knows he need her😊
nisha feels he will never acknowledge her love and thus is going away and that made him realize and name his feelings beautiful😃
want another part plz

thank u ritzy... will see what can i do for next part 😊
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wonder how you do this Mansi !!!!</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Each time I sit down to put forth my views on your story and I m at a loss of words😳😳😳</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I think you are partly to blame for my laziness in writing comments for u guys😆Writing each comment for you is a task cz it is very difficult to express what your stories make me feel</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now coming to the drabble😊</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Firstly love how you have experimented with your style of writing here😳😳😳</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know for a fact that you are more comfortable in writing long stories or long shots so I must say that you have a tremendous job in conveying your thoughts in such few words here👏👏👏</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Beautiful drabble Mansi👏👏👏</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Such a heart rendering story😳</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love every bit and aspect of it❤️😳</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love the way you introduced us to the two souls clinging to each other in painThe setting was beautifully described👏👏</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Each emotion and nuance was put forth in a such a poetic manner that all you wanted to do was to give a bone crushing hug to our Nibir😳🤗</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">On one hand you couldnt help but feel Nishu's pain whose resolve to go away from her first love was breaking seeing Kabir in pain❤️while on the other hand, your heart went out to Kabir who was clinging to Nishu, pleading her to not leave him while he still couldnt fathom why he was in so much pain😳❤️</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Loved the last part especially the last few lines❤️</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">All in all, a perfect drabble which although does make your heart wrench in pain initially, but by the end leaves you smiling❤️</font>

that was so difficult to write though... i couldnt fathom what to write and what not... thank u though... and yes i miss u too 😃 Edited by mansi_as18 - 7 years ago
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally u r online😃
Was waiting for u to see the comment😳
I miss those times when we used to be so regular on IF and used to get instant replies😆
Khair I think the roles hv reversed and now I think I need to update my comments and wait for u to see it😆
But I knw u r super busy so no worries😳😳
Chalo hope u r keeping well and hope u r not under too much stress😃😊
Love u😃
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading this for the second time.
The way you depicted their emotions was fab.😳
And pls cont DT the soonish