Mappilai - 16th Jan to 20th Jan 2017

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just got back from vacation and manage to catch up with all episodes. Thanks visha, krituma and navee for the lovely updates ladies ðŸ¤—

Indeed it was so cute to the proposal scene and loved it so much when Jaya boldly express her love. Senthil for few seconds was mesmerize then started crying haha. He was so cute. This both amazingly brought back the old romance of SM.

I feel bad though that Jaya has not told senthil the truth about maya. Its going to break his heart so much. But still indha senthil oru bekku. Instead of getting mad he would be happy to know that  he does not need to feel guilty for maya anymore nu lolz

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Precap lae i saw senthil bashing someone saying he did nambikae drogam nu and jaya starts feeling scared now. 
kpkaru93 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to say,,, senthil sreeja chemistry la yentha kurayum sola mudiyathu intha rendu per level vera,,,, but mapillai serial ithuthan love propsal na am very disappointment,,, saravanan meenakshi proposal oda compare pana ithu onum ila,,,,
kpkaru93 thumbnail
Maraka mudiyuma antha proposal ah saravanan meenaksi la,,,, antha motta maadila nila velichathula saro meenu ta kolrayedi nu different voice modulation la,,,, chance uea ila,,, yenaku nala niyabagam eruku saro uellow color tshirt la meenu pink color blouse la,,, athu vera level
kpkaru93 thumbnail
In my point of view la maapillai love proposal avg athayum meeri nala erukuna athuku senthil sreeja than kaaranam
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks ma navee for updates :)

I wish this jaya does not continue hiding it. She should tell him fast. Its better for Senthil to hear it from her then from someone else.

Lolz i loved the meeting part. Anbu is hilarious. All the sudden he stood up and said i am anbu from... 😆

Hobbyist thumbnail
Jaya hiding it is not good ... now another problem has added , Ramya likes Senthil . Now if Jaya's mom knows that Ramya likes Jaya's fiance and jaya- maya game , she will start playing her dirty game to separate Senthil - jaya and get Ramya married to Senthil .. I feel that's what is going to happen .
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Just like in SM1 how the CV team created tension by getting back Yamini, Senthil agreeing that he will marry her nu Meenu mela irukura kovathule but then he patches up with Meenu and doesn't know how to let Yamini and her father know this and later Yamini blackmails him until end that she will stop his wedding. Think the same way the team would use Ramya here to create confusion and tension, marriage nadakuma nadakatha nu 😡Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly.. the creative team should come up with something new track rather than same Yamini track..

Why Senthil doesn't finish it off Ramya Ponnu parkira matter then and there with family and josiyar. Why did he speak to Ramya .. Sometimes what be does look idiotic ..

New promo out..

Senthil and Ramya merry by the beach.. They were sitting.. Ramya was looking happy..

Jaya asks about it to Ramya and Ramya says she likes him.. Jaya says she'll make sure the marriage to happen..

Sudden track of Ramya Senthil is very disappointing..