Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Oh really! Then I think there are 2 promos out then. Because I just saw the scene where Jaya reveals him the truth that she is Maya and Jaya nu. Senthil is shocked and gets emotional and scoldis her that she is a liar and everything about her including her tears are all lie nu goes off virakti Le. Jaya crying😭 .

Thanks Krithuma for the updates and promo.

Wow .. Another promo... finally truth is out..
Lets see how the story goes.. thank for the promo pa ..

Edited by krithikas - 7 years ago
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Wow .. Another promo... finally truth is out..

Lets see how the story goes.. thank for the promo pa ..

Nothing new pa. They will go on the same SM path. Out of anger and frustration Senthil will breakup with Jaya and go ahead with Ramya's proposal and After some confusions and drama, Ramya will let go and Senthil Jaya unite. Feel pity for Ramya😕 as he is keeping her in dark and using her nicely to his advantage. Hope atleast in tomorrow's episode he will let Ramya know.Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo updates
Sendhil is digging his own 

goign too much beyond.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Nothing new pa. They will go on the same SM path. Out of anger and frustration Senthil will breakup with Jaya and go ahead with Ramya's proposal and After some confusions and drama, Ramya will let go and Senthil Jaya unite. Feel pity for Ramya😕 as he is keeping her in dark and using her nicely to his advantage. Hope atleast in tomorrow's episode he will let Ramya know.

Exactly.. I dont like this Senthil seeing Ramya scene..He is giving an innocent girl hope.. 👎🏼