OMG!!! Geet left maan without even giving him a chance to explain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanku for pm
Continue soon

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti.1

So jesika planned well. But maan ko bhi samjhna chahiye k geet ko usne jesika k baare me kabhi nahi bataya to phir wo ab geet ko galat nahi keh sakta but i have a feeli g k geet kahi nahi gai wo jarur jesika ka plan flop karne hi gai hw ktuki maan aur dadi ko wo kbhi humilate nahi honw degi

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: -padmarao-

Wonderful update

Geet upset that Maan went to pick jasika...
Maan came to know jasika's plan...
Media telecast about Maan n jasika
Geet not at home.. ... Hope geet trusts Maan
Eagerly waiting for the next update

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Hate jasika. How low could she get. Such a cheap women. Poor geet must be heart broken. Here maan is thinking that geet dosn't trust him enough and left him. Ab kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜”

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 15 -

" Mr Rathore how is she ? " Maya asked to Jasika's father about her condition...

" not very good...doctor just came and gave her injection... now she is sleeping..." Mr Rathore said in slow voice...

after that news fiasco Maya first try to talk to Jasika but couldn't then her father informed Maya that Jasika tried to commit suicide she was shocked and worried... If it possible Maya would have gone Mumbai at once but she knows she needed here ...she need to make Maan to see some fact...

" Mrs Malhotra I'm so worried for Jasika... you know she is my only child if something happen to her how will I live..." Mr Rathore said in broken voice..." This incident just broke my daughter... first her ex fiance did that to her now this happened.. how long she can survive in all this ? I have everything money , power, position but I'm feeling so helpless now ...I can't do anything for my child "...

Maya understand how he is feeling... his daughter is continuously in news because of wrong things where she is not at fault... that girl deserve happiness and now she know what she should do ..." Mr Rathore don't worry everything will be fine...tell Jasika that I'm always with her..." saying she cut the call ...The trust in Jasika grew more high in Maya now she truly believe that that girl loves her son beyond anything and she needs justice...

Other side Jasika smiled to her father " just perfect Dad now Maya Aunty would believe that I madly love Maan and now we don't need to do anything she will do our job..." she gave thumbs up to her Dad who doesn't look very convinced...

" but what about Maan ...he is very sharp I don't think he will get trap by this ..."

" don't worry Dad Maya Aunty is on our side.. until she is here with us nothing to worry... very soon my dream is gonna full filled trust me "... Jasika told her father confidently . She played her card very well now she just need to wait ...

In KM

Dadima and Aniee are too tense .. they don't know what to do now...even they don't know where is Geet...Aniee called at her house but its saying unreachable... they are also scared for Maan ...after finding out Geet had gone without telling anyone Maan didn't utter a single word he is totally silent and lost ...

at breakfast table they were waiting for Maan but he didn't come down... after sometime Dadima was about to go to call him then saw him coming down...he didn't sit for breakfast instead said he is going to office... but then stop at door seeing his Mom ...

" What are you doing here ?" it was Aniee who said angrily seeing her here at early morning...

" Aniee how many times i have to remind you that I'm your mother so don't talk like this " Maya said glaring yo Aniee " and I'm only here to see my son. ..after last night news I couldn't sleep whole night ..."

" stop it Mrs Malhotra ... we don't need your lies...aap ke bajhe se hi sab hua hai nahi aap uss Jasika ko laate nahi assa hota...stop pretending you care for bhai or our reputation..." Aniee told angrily " just go and enjoy our humiliation.."

Maya ignored everything only said casually ..." so she is gone..." she looks at Maan but he tried to go from here ignoring her ...

" I'm getting late for office..."

but Maya stop him..." Maan we need to talk... "

" there is nothing to talk..." he told simply...

Maya looked shocked " how can you say like this ? how can you ignore this so easily... after what happened with Jasika..."

" one minute " Maan stop her in mid and asked shockingly..." you believe what those reporters said ...really mom you actually believe that I and Jasika... oh God how could you. ? .. I'm your son and you still believe those nonsense about me "

" yes I do .. because I know its not wrong... Jasika is beautiful i can't blame you for falling for best... aur baise bhi she was your gf once ...you guys are attracted to each other so may be..."

" stop it Mom just stop it..." more than shock he is hurt knowing his mother thinks so low about him...

Maya came before him held his hands lovingly   " don't take me wrong son...I only want your happiness and if it lies with Jasika I'm more than happy for you.. trust me son I'm not here to judge you ...because I know you didn't do wrong ...it was just a weak moment and that happened... no one is here to blame...you know after this fiasco Jasika tried to kill herself that poor girl..."

" oh so you are here for Jasika " Maan took his hand back from her ..." you know Mom I first thought you may be worried for me that's why came but no wonder you just came to defend that so called girl..."

" no Maan main..."

" but most disgusting thing is that you think so low of me...you think that i can cheat to my wife chi..."

" you taking me wrong son..."

Maan nodded his head " you really taking side of her and thinks I can do wrong... just tell me one thing party was at garden what was she doing in your guest room just in towel...and who invited those media people ? ... how can they barge into your house without permission? ..."

" you are behind all this right Mrs Malhotra ? " this time Aniee said feeling disgust ..." how could you do to your own son? how..."

" Shut up Aniee " Maya shouted angrily..." I didn't do anything... no matter what I can never play with my son's reputation... got it..."

" then who did it ? did you thought about this matter ? did you Mom ? did you try to find the person who is behind all this ?... no you just believe those news and photos and came here with your so called thinking... you say you love me when you don't even trust your son how can you clam that. ..?" Maan said sadly

Maya lost her colour but compose herself ...instead asked Maan ..." ok fine I didn't trust you may be my love isn't that big...but what about your wife ...you always said she loves you more than herself..she trust you blindly blah blah...where that love..that trust gone huh...chali gayi na woh ...she also trust those pics not you ...agar woh tumse sacha pyaar karti na woh kabhi nehi jati...sach toh yeh hai usne kabhi tumse pyaar kiya hi nehi..."

" don't you dare say something about my Daughter in law..." Dadima glare angrily..." you don't know her better don't talk nonsense about her..."

" I'm telling truth Ma ji that's why its hurting all if of you... sach karwa hota hai par sach ...sach hi hota hai...she never loves Maan that extent to trust him before anything... her love was always weak that's why she left the moment she saw the news..."

" Geet loves bhai she will come back.. she "

" yes she will come back ..." she cut Aniee in mid and said looking at Maan " not because she truly loves you or trust you only because she has no place to go other than here... we all know her family ...they are so backdated they won't accept her so seeing no option she will come back.. yaad rakna Maan..."

Maan couldn't hear more so about to go but again Maya stop him saying..." its not too late son ...your whole life is before you ..take a wise decision ..your Mom is always with you... always remember that what ever decision you take I will be with you...koyi tumhara sath de ya na de main dungi... I promise son ..think wisely don't take wrong step do what is best for the situation..for you..."

After Maya left all were rooted in there place... Dadima sensed situation is going worse so suggest to go to Hoshiyarpur...but to her surprise Maan said no...

" no one will go there.. kisiko kahi pe Jane ki jarurat nehi hai...and no one will call her ...its her decision to go then let it be ...no one will beg that's it " he told them firmly and went to office ...leaving Dadima and Aniee worried...thinking ' where this relation is going ?'

[BR              Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 14..

Interesting... Superb...
Thanks for update...

Maan came home early to spend some time with geet but couldn't because of jasika ... N was irritated...

He didn't share it with geet the facts about what's happening with jasika ... Which is a big mistake... 

He should have confessed everything earlier itself...

Maan told jasika to stay away n she leaked the news n now everything is out of control ...

Geet left km or did she really...

I think there is more to it...

Edited by maaneetsangel - 7 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
eagerly awaiting next! pls try n update
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#ff3366">eagerly awaiting next! pls try n update </font>