Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Hoshiarpur

Maan has to understand from where Geet is coming, her insecurities! But anyways, he is a nice guy that's the bottom line. Pls update soon very slow updates

yes...thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 14 -

Mona arranged a farewell party for Jasika ...but Khurana members didn't join .Maan came early from office...Geet thought he would go to her mother in laws place to attend party but he didn't .. instead he joined them in hall where they were preparing for next day journey... it's Dadima's old relative from Chandigarh and they are going there to attend a wedding, while Maan will be gone to Mumbai...

" bhai aapne toh kaha tha ki aap late aaoge phir itni jaldi ? " Annie asked changing the channel...

" ha woh I finished the work soon so come back " Maan answered casually... but Aniee smirk knowingly...

" I know everything okay ...aap bas babhi ke sath time spend karna cahate ho isilye jaldi aagaye...kuyn sahi kaha na meine " ...

Geet blushed hearing her and looked uncomfortably here and there..." Geet tum ye kaise karte ho? I mean how you made bhai such majhnu ...please teach me na ...I want to do same with Arjun " ...

" Aniee " Geet hushed looking at Dadima who pretending not hear anything ...Maan only glared making her shut her mouth...

Geet was engrossed in TV when suddenly realised someone watching her ...she turn and saw Maan is looking at her intensely... then he went up saying good night to all but not before giving her signal to follow him...

After some time when she went to their room saw Maan busy with phone...she took her night dress and went to washroom for change...when she come back saw Maan is ready to go somewhere... She looked at the clock and frowned ..." Are you going out ? " ...

" ha Geet actually Mom called to pick Jasika from Mom's place...actually Jasika is quiet drunk so Mom doesn't want her to drive...also she is new here..." he answered cursing Jasika as because of her he couldn't be with his wife now...

Geet didn't like him going out that too fetching Jasika and at once said loudly " you won't go " ...Maan looked little shocked hearing her tone and raised his bow ...

She looked at him and add quickly " nehi woh I mean its quiet late and you have to leave early so why don't you sent a driver..."

" Geet San log ghar chale gaye hai sone or else I would sent one of them " he said coming to her ..." don't worry I will be back soon " giving a little peck on lips he left from there leaving a worried Geet behind...

Geet saw the clock like ten time till now ...its 3 am and Maan still not back yet...suddenly their door open and and Maan walked in looking too tired ...without saying he just went to washroom...after sometime Geet heard the sound of water and understood he is taking shower ...

" you didn't sleep yet " Maan said irritatedly..." did you forget that you also leaving early sojao..." he said laying on bed ...

" ji woh..aap itne der..." Geet as about to ask why he is late but Maan turn to other side and closed his eyes...Seeing him sleeping Geet sadly lay back but sleep was gone already...

next day early morning Maan left with Jasika though Geet could felt some tension between them..but ignored it ...also she couldn't go with Dadima and Aniee as she suddenly caught fever... seeing no option they left leaving her alone...

Maan with Adi and Jasika reached Mumbai...Maan was going toward his car when Jasika stop him holding his hand " Maan I know ..you angry on me after what happen last night ...I'm so sorry I was not in sense and thought you as James..I "...

Maanjerked his hand way " stop talking about it ..nothing happened ok .." he glared her .." tell me one thing why you always mistake me as your so called lover...huh don't think me as a fool..Jasika "

Jasika made a hurt face and start crying..." no Maan trust me I..." ...

" enough of your sob story ..just get lost and never show your face ..." giving a last glare he said went to his car...

There Jasika stood shocked... she didn't expect it ...she was naive to think Maan as fool...he actually got a little hint of her plan... but she know what she need to do now also Maya is still by her side...she dialled a number to do her rest of job...

Maan was in hotel after signed the deal ...but he need to attended the party so came to fresh up ...suddenly Adi came rushing... Maan looked at him and frowned. was about to shout but Adi said nervously...

" Maan Sir woh ...aap ahh TV woh..." he kept mumbling to him...

Maan looked at him totally confused then turn in the TV and stood rooted in place seeing the news headline   " The business king Maan Singh Khurana in love with famous model Jasika Rathore "     then it start showing picture of him and Jasika from last night party where Jasika only in a tiny towel hugging Maan tightly...reporter start saying how Maan and Jasika was in love for years as they were together in London ...and start digging his past life ...but his blood boil heating next " toh kya ab MSK aapni patni ko talak denge aur Jasika se shadi karange..." Maan just switched off and asked Adi to book their return ticket... and start wondering who leak this ...

he recalled last night when he went to took Jasika from his Mom' s home...party was in full swing at back garden ...he asked about Jasika and told him she is in guest room so he went to main house.. but when he opened the door of guest room was shocked to see Jasika only in a towel...

" Jasika get ready we need to leave " saying he was about to left but Jasika pulled him and hugged saying " James I love you ...I love you so much. " ...Maan was about to broke the hug just when reporter barged in...taking picture of them...for a moment he stood there shocked and Jasika keep mumbling how much she loves him...

he closed his eyes shut remembering that horrible incident ...but couldn't get one thing when he already handled the situation by giving reporters money how the pics leaked...    

But only one thing is bothering him how will Geet react about all this... he knows his wife , where she come from ...will she believe him ? " no she will...she trust me her Maan can never do this...our trust will win " Maan said to himself ...

It was quiet late when he reached at KM...as he entered saw Dadima and Aniee at hall looking tensed...both run to him worriedly ..." Maan yeh ...yeh sab kya hai beta..." Dadima said tensely ...She Aniee were at wedding when they saw the news and couldnt stay there , rushed to Delhi ...as Geet is alone..." Bhai I think your rivals did this " Aniee said feeling disgust to those people...

Maan said nothing " Dadima I will talk about it later ...I need to talk to Geet " ...hearing Geet's name both tensed .. and start looking at each other...but ignored it and went to their room...

but to his shock he didn't find her " Geet " he looked her in washroom but its empty...thought to call her but saw his phone on bed...he run to downstairs and without asking looking at their face understood Geet already gone... his wife trust those news and left him even without hearing his side... she didn't have any trust in his love and their relation...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updated 😊
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatbhe thought about geet that she mahan will trust Tim blindly
He stupid duffer can't he udrstand she hurt by Hus behaviour
Jadika ki toh mein
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Hawww Geet left 
Hope she come back
Update soon plzzz 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update dear, hate maan is mom how can she plays with her son's life
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating! wonderful update! well written! Geet upset with Maan's behaviour! pics in newspaper abt Maan n Jasika n in the news! Maan worried abt Geet! he knows she will trust him! Maan back home n is shocked seeing Geet has left! Maan shattered as she didn't trust him! Oh no! Where is Geet??? hope no mu or separation! pls update Humnava!
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice update
jasika did want she wants to do
Where is geet...she loves n trust him... but not to this extend as this is new for her
hope she understand jasika plan
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hoo no geet left maan..

She should have heared him...
Wilb waiting dear..