Zain's entry tomorrow.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was heartbreaking. Why do the bad guys always have to win? And after all tai has done all she gets is jail time? ðŸ˜¡
Besides the heartbreaking episode, tomorrow will be zain imam's entry as the new male lead. Really excited for his entry. Though i can already tell he will be playing a bad-boy. At least that's the impression that the precap gave me. Are you excited for zain's entry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zain's entry is on Wednesday
They said " Budhvar ko " So that would be the day after tomorrow 
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Today's episode was heartbreaking. Why do the bad guys always have to win? And after all tai has done all she gets is jail time? ðŸ˜¡

Besides the heartbreaking episode, tomorrow will be zain imam's entry as the new male lead. Really excited for his entry. Though i can already tell he will be playing a bad-boy. At least that's the impression that the precap gave me. Are you excited for zain's entry?

no ðŸ˜†

I still can't get over the news from two weeks ago about the 15 year leap, Ankush leaving, and the rest of the cast who have been present form day 1 being killed off ðŸ˜›  The bitterness over how the entire show, and the progression of it, unnecessary leaps and all, as well as the behind the scenes drama has left me with a very bad after taste... when that happens, it is smart to avoid a similar product even though the packaging and marketing may have changed ðŸ˜†

The stereotypical bad boy... its an overdone concept that for some reason still works...😕  Reason why I am thankful for a character like Kartik, that Ankush enacted with ease and made us not only fall in love with his portrayal, but the original show too ðŸ˜Š
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago