will try today
Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
.Edited by Drashtilove - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Part 11 -

" madamji ye lijiye Maan sir ne diya hai " Geet took the card from Nakul and open it. As expected another sorry card. It has been two days since she is not talking to him and from days he is saying sorry ,sometimes by sorry card or flower. Its now 16th sorry card from him. A small smile appear on her lips reading the card, she can feel he is truly sorry but she is hurt not only because he came drunk but also seeing the closeness between Maan and Jasika ...

There Maan also in miserable condition. He still don't get how come he became so drunk, all were insisting so he only took two or three sip from his drink ,he was a regular drinker ,he couldn't be that tipsy by just that little drink. More over he hurt Geet and his wife is so angry now ,he only want to manofy her by any cost, her silence is unbearable for him. "bas yeh card parke woh mujhe maaf karde" he sent nakul with the card and hide to see her reaction. Seeing her small smile he felt happy .

He came and hugged her from behind . " I'm sorry baby please talk to me, i promise it would never happened again " . Geet scared by sudden hug but relaxed hearing his words but kept quiet. Maan turned her around and shocked the tears on her eyes, something broke in his heart " Geet I'm truly sorr..".

" Maan am i binding you in rules , forcing you to live the way i want.. Main srif aapko..." .

He put finger on her lips and nodded no ..."No baby nothing like that trust me" he wiped her tears and cupped her face

" i love the way I'm leading my life with you, please forgive me, your silence is killing me ". Geet hugged him tightly, no matter what she can't be angry on him more. " please don't do this again " .

" Never i promise " he hugged her back ,feeling solace in her arms. He placed a soft kiss on her neck , his kisses trailing up to her chin until his lips found hers but before he continue ,Jasika came in and disturb their moment...

" oops sorry love brids, i come wrong time. Actually mujhe piyash lagi thi toh paani peena ayi thi " she told with a sorry face. ...

" no problem waise bhi main ja raha tha " Maan said hiding his irritation. " bye baby " He kissed her forhead and was about to go but Jasika stop him

" Maan tonight i have to attend a fashion event will me come with me please "...

" sorry i cant " Maan answered straight .

Jasika shocked hearing his no and said in disbelieve " Maan you are saying no for fashion event !!! Earlier you were ever ready to attend them "...

" yes earlier but time change so i am aur waise bhi tonight me and my wife is going for dinner date. So bye ".

Jasika sad seeing his disinterest but still said with smile " okay love birds enjoy your romantic date " she wink at Geet then continue " i will go alone now Maan can you please drop me at xy place ".

He looked at his watch " Jasika i have a urgent meeting, I'm already late, i can't ". Jasika felt little insulted hearing no in every thing but didn't express it " okay no problem ".

Maan looked at Geet and murmured " love you " and giving a flying kiss he went from there...

Geet gave a glass of water to Jasika ,she took it polietly saying "thank you". Then she got busy to make Aniee's favourite pasta. Jasika looks at her for sometime which make her little uncomfortable " you are very beautiful " she said after sometime...

" Maan just love beautiful things , no doubt he is crazy for you " Geet felt odd listening her praising so only gave a little smile .

" you know I'm surprised seeing him like this , uski aadate uski rehena ka tarike, uski pasand nothing is same now. I still remember how we used to go for racing , do party till morning, used to danced like crazy, get fully drunk forgetting everything around us ,you can say we were hell of crazy back then. We were very clos..."...

Geet stop her in between and said proudly " As Maan said time changed so he also and we are very happy together without these type of craziness " saying this she left leaving a worried Jasika behind...

At noon Geet and Aniee were watching tv and reading a magazine when Jasika joined them as she was back early from shoot.

" Geet this time i don't want any excuse, you have to come with me in this painting exhibition " Aniee told her firmly showing her the magazine where it will held " Ok baba i will " Geet answered smiling.

Jasika took the magazine from Geet and get excited reading it " wow its my favorite painter's exhibition " ...but her face fall seeing the date " but it on Sunday and I'm leaving Friday ".

Geet and Aniee both ignored her words and resumed watching tv. So Jasika again said sadly " I'm so unlucky just because of two days i can't go there ".

" don't be sad Jasika, article said his next exhibition is in London so you can attend there "

finally Geet said stunned Aniee who thought her babhi would request that girl to stay back for two more days. Jasika disappoint hearing Geet's suggestion. She thought Geet would say her to stay back but instead she indirectly told her to leave...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
waiting for next update..
mg143 thumbnail
Beautiful update... maan manofying his geet
that chudail jaisika abhitak gayee kyun nahi...
favorite painter my foot... accha hua use geet ne roka nahi...
bhagao usko yaar...
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Loved it !!
Maan was genuinely feeling apologetic for his behaviour
Geet was upset to see him in that state and was insecure of his closeness with Jasika
Maan tried to gain geet's forgiveness with his own gestures
Geet's heart melted with his efforts 
Cute maaneet moments!!
Jasika came as a third wheel to disturb maaneet moments
Maan rejected jasika's request to accompany her to fashion show quoting to preplanned dinner date with Geet
Jasika tried her best to irritate geet saying abt maan's past life and his behaviour
Geet gave her nyc reply
Favorite painter!! ðŸ˜¡
Geet gave a cold yet an opt reply which stunned Annie too
😊

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will be waiting for the next update
Thank you for the update!!

Di!! Try to send pm pls!!😊
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Geet was so hurt seeing maa closeness with jasika n feel she is blocking his happiness.. But maan made her realize his happiness is in her.. Jasika was shocked with maans direct rejection fr her rqst.. I think geet finally realize jasika intention n stop her at her place n Annie was shocked with geet reply.. Lovely part..
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anu5

Will be waiting for the next update

Thank you for the update!!

Di!! Try to send pm pls!!😊

hey sweety I was going to pm u par tumne pahele hi comment de diya
thnx