Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Wow, what an epilogue loved it really enjoyed reading it ,please do continue with other story soon waiting for u to write more on swadarsh u always nail it with your stories dear thanks a ton dear

thanks dear...n will update asap😊
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice ss πŸ‘ Abhay-Asad rocks & now junior Sinhas
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear,😊
Res'ing for all the parts. Will unress as soon as I finish reading it.😳
Thanks for the pm dear coz I really didn't know about this SS.😳
And what's ur name dear? If u don't mind, may I know it?😳
Unresed.πŸ˜ƒ
Prologue was interesting.πŸ˜‰
Ch 1:-
This part was amazing and equally shocking part!! Loved Adarsh and Abhay's bonding.πŸ˜ƒ Abhay-Simmi have junior Abhay, Aman. He is so cute.😳 Jaya-Jaidev have a baby girl.πŸ˜ƒ But Adarsh was confused with Abhay's behaviour. And now here comes the jhatka!! Adarsh and Swadheenta's wedding didn't happen in the past and Karan's to be bride was none other than Swa!!!!😲😭 Adarsh and Simmi were shocked to see her. (Even I was shocked to know that!!) Only Abhay knew about it, right?? SwaDarsh met after so many years.😭 Both were shocked to see each other.😲😭 Swa met Aman, Simmi, Abhay. She forgave Simmi, Adarsh, and everyone, that's good,😊 but she moved on from Adarsh?!😲 She also got to know about JJ's li'l daughter. Adarsh was very hurt. Then he met Asad. Loved their meeting and got to know from Asad that Swa doesn't love Karan,πŸ˜ƒ but is marrying him for her parents' sake!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜• Asad requested Adarsh to stay.😳 Even Maamu-Maami were present there.πŸ˜ƒ Thank god Swa's parents were not there.πŸ˜‰
Ch 2 and 3:-
OMG! SwaDarsh past is so hurtful and painful! One terrorist attack and MU between each other and they separated!! Forever!😭😭 Why did Adarsh believe Swadheenta? She tried so much to tell him the truth, but he didn't believe her!😑 Now he and Swa, both r suffering.😭 Uz penned their pain so beautifully.😳
Ch 4:-
This part was so lovely! Loved Abhay-Simmi-Aman family time. O so Suha also knows about Abhay's plan? great!πŸ˜† FB parts were very sad. Its good that Abhay didn't ask Adarsh about Swa after coming out of coma hoping that Adarsh will tell him himself after coming out of his guilt. But that didn't happen and finally Abhay got to know all from Simmi. And on the other side loved Swa and Asad's convo.😳  I really think ki Asad and Abhay have planned something together to reunite SwaDarsh.😳
Ch 5:-
This part was a roller coaster ride wala chapter! At the starting, it was Karan and Swa convo. I know Karan is a good guy and he is not at fault, but I don't want Swa to marry him.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Then I loved the part where li'l Aman unknowingly bonded SwaDarsh together. Loved SwaDarsh, Abhay and Aman part. So light hearted it was.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ And here comes the heartbreaking as well as touching part. SwaDarsh, even after 5 years, still remembers everything about each other and their families. They finally let their guilt and heart out to each other. Both were shouting at each other for not understanding and waiting to explain to each other.😭 Abhay's last line to Swa made an impact on her.😳
Ch 6:-
This part was amazing! Their reconcile was superb!πŸ‘So beautifully written. Both regretted their past decisions and their silly promise of not meeting each other and apologized to each other and accepted it.πŸ˜ƒ And they even said "I Love U" to each other.😳 And they were going to kiss each other too!☺️ But *bang*! Abhay-Simmi ne maari entry and their surprised face!πŸ˜†
Ch 7:-
OMG! This was another heart breaking part!!!😭  So it was not a reunion but they were going to kiss each other, when not in their actual sense?😭 And they were regretting it!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Will SwaDarsh separate forever?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Abhay-Simmi and Asad do something!! Another battle between Suha and Appa!😭 Oh God! What will happen??πŸ˜•
Ch 8:-
Finally, Swa made her final decision. She broke her wedding with Karan.πŸ˜ƒ Even Adarsh didn't go back to Delhi. He returned back to her.πŸ˜ƒ This time, both reunited with all their heart!!πŸ˜ƒ But Appa and Karan's mom's word, specially Appa's word hurt her very much!😭 But this time Adarsh is with her.πŸ˜ƒ But I loved it that SwaDarsh r concerned for Karan too.😳
Ch 9:-
Appa was angry at Swa's decision but Amma managed to make him understand that if Swa's happiness is with Adarsh then let it be.πŸ˜ƒ Then came Suha. Suha is happy with SwaDarsh's decision, but also tensed for Karan and his family's reaction and about Swa's parents.😳 Then came Karan that he's completely okay with Swa's decision and he knew that this was going to happen. And then the revelation of Abhay-Asad's plan and how they told Karan about SwaDarsh, etc.πŸ˜ƒ I knew that Abhay-Asad planned SwaDarsh's reunion. And finally Appa-Amma forgave Swa and accepted Adarsh and Suha-Manohar asked for Swa's hand from them and they accepted it. And the most awaited scene. SwaDarsh's wedding!!πŸ˜ƒ Finally their marriage happened, after a long wait of 5 years.πŸ˜ƒ Loved Adarsh-Abhay teasing Swa while returning to Sinha mansion.πŸ˜† Loved Swa-Jaya's and Swa-Jaidev's convo.πŸ˜ƒ Finally Swa's grihapravesh.πŸ˜ƒ
Epilogue:-
This was the best chapter!!!πŸ‘ Loved all!! SwaDarsh, Abhay-Simmi, Jaya-Jaidev, Suha, the three kids- Aman, Tara and SwaDarsh's princess Niti, Asad-Radhika, Maamu-Maami. Everyone!!!πŸ˜ƒ The three kids r so protective of each other, just like their parents. And Abhay-Simmi expecting again.😳 And SwaDarsh moments, I just loved it.πŸ˜ƒ Loved each and everyone's bonding so much!!πŸ˜ƒ I loved the epilogue so much!! A happy ending!!πŸ˜ƒ
Again, thank u so much for pm'ing me about this beautiful SS yesterday. Otherwise, I would have missed this awesome SwaDarsh SS.😳

With love,
Aheli.
Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 7 years ago
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for pm 
Nice end to ths ff .loved it .swad was so rite she will definately hav goose bumps on 1st june every year .The day that took away her love ,could also take away her dear brother.But now she knows in all difficult times adarsh will b with her.
Loved the chillar party antics ..
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unresed  all the parts @ pg 14.πŸ˜ƒ