Users

Frequent Posters

smriti.verma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

wow emir and feriha story..

will read this tonight!!

This is part 2 of the story series..the first part is with title Benimlemesin - Are you with me? because I have drawn events from part 1 you will appreciate this story better.

Thanks!

Edited by smriti.verma - 7 years ago
smriti.verma thumbnail

Part 7:

Mrs. Sanem listened to yavuz and Ece's conversation. She got a bit worried about Ece. She had seen yavuz refusing Ece when she herself came walking to his door. But love is a curious thing, it can do unexpected. Yavuz was her only anchor and she can't risk losing him. It was important to keep an eye on Ece and keep her away from yavuz by all means.
She went up to yavuz, yavuz was in the garden listening to one of his men and relaxing on the garden chair. He saw sanem and signalled his man to leave. Sanem kissed him and said "good morning"
"Good morning" he motioned her to sit, sanem sat on the opposite chair
"Did I disturb you?"
"You never disturb me"
"The weather is good" yavuz responded by smiling "are you suggesting something sanem"
"You are intelligent yavuz"
He held out his hand, sanem followed his cue and held out her hand as well "if the weather is good I can make it even lovelier for you" sanem smiled back happily.
They spent the time ahead like lovers.
Ece was in anger. She had lost Emir to feriha. All her hard work of 3 years went waste, because of her rashness. I should have planned things more carefully. I never knew that yavuz would betray me. Anyways, Emir and feriha will have to pay the damages that they have done. How dare Emir drag me to police like that? Just watch me now Emir'
Emir and feriha returned back from their walk and Emir suggested to feriha that he will get some groceries and they will have special dinner tonight. Emir went to market, on the way he checked his phone again. There was a voice message from cansu to call her. He called her while driving "yes cansu, you called"
"Sorry Emir to disturb you, but it was important"
"Go on"
"Actually the business at the hotel is slow, my managers are suggesting this is due to Ece's shooting incident. He wanted us to issue a statement to media reassuring that everything was fine"
"I can understand cansu"
"So I wanted to discuss with you how do you want to plan this?"
"You can do that once we return"
"When are you coming so that I can arrange everything"
"cansu I will tell you those details by tomorrow"
"Ok. Thanks emir"
"Bye"
Emir cut the phone and called his manager at the club. He also reiterated the same to Emir. Emir grew a bit worried about this. He will have to go back to Istanbul soon. He didn't want to tell all this to feriha now, he thought may be tomorrow. He will discuss with her tomorrow.
Feriha too spoke to cansu after finding her voice message. She grew a bit worried. Cansu told her that she has spoken to Emir; he said he will get back to her. Feriha bid her bye. She was wondering how they will help an already sick hotel to survive this blow.
When Emir came back feriha was standing on the window and thinking about the hotel. She didn't realize when Emir came. Emir went up to her and slid his hands on her waist, cinching it tightly, he held her up against him; he bent over her hair and smelled her.  "uuhhh! Emir, you scared me"
He let her down and encircled his arms around her neck and held her close to himself. He said with his eyes closed "I love your smell" and kissed her hair. Feriha turned to him and said "I love you"
Feriha was expecting Emir to tell her about the hotel , but emir didn't tell her anything. He pulled her to the dining table where he had kept the groceries and showed her his shopping. Feriha smiled and Emir said "I have surprise for you for tonight so be ready. I will be back soon" and emir left from there.
smriti.verma thumbnail

Part 8:

Emir had planned a romantic dinner for feriha. He had decorated the place where they got married the first time. That place had a special place in their heart. The table with benches were surrounded by tall trees and the garden was well maintained. There were hedges grown around the area thus separating the sitting area from the big garden which was a step below.

Emir had illuminated the hedges with flower shaped fairy lights. The flowers brightly peeped out of the hedges. Several lanterns were hanging from the leaning branches of the trees. Around the table four shepherd's crooks were gathered and the lanterns hung from it too. The lanterns threw their light into the darkness of night. The patio was a medley of brightness and darkness.

The moon was peeking through the leaves of the tall trees; its brightness lit the leaves silvery. The table was covered with white table cloth and the triangular corner loosely dangling on the side. In a small off white lazzaro tea light was lit.

Emir gave one last look to the place, satisfied that everything was like he had planned he went inside to find feriha. Feriha was in the bedroom changing into white evening gown. Emir stood at the door admiring her. Feriha noticed Emir waiting at the door, "what are you looking at Emir?"

"you"

"me, don't do that"

"why"

"I can't do what I want to do"

Emir smiled and asked "are you ready?"

Feriha straightened her dress and said "ready. Now tell me where do we go"

Emir held her hand and said "come...come with me"

He took her to the door. At the door he asked her to close her eyes " feriha complied yet wondering what Emir had planned. He had not let her get out of the house since late afternoon. She was not allowed to look outside. Emir opened the door and guided her through the steps with his hands. Once down he asked her to open her eyes, feriha opened her eyes, blinking few seconds to adjust to the light outside and then she stood their dumbfounded. Emir had surprised her, she was taken off her feet. This was the most beautiful night she had seen. Emir was delighted to see feriha's happiness. She was glancing around excitedly and back at Emir. Emir asked "liked it"

"very much "answered feriha "I don't have words"

He pulled her to the bench and prodded her to sit.  They both looked into each other's eyes, Emir quietly held ferihas hands and patted it lightly "I love to see you smile like this" "you worked all the day for this" glancing around and appreciating the place.

"you deserve this. you deserve to be the happy"

Feriha's eyes moistened "this place where we got married" and she moved her hand softly over the table. He looked at her longingly "that was the most beautiful day of my life feriha sarrafoglu. You entered into my life"

"Emir, you entered into my life. It was me who couldn't keep my promise, but today I promise you, no matter what I will never break this promise. I will stay with you through thick and thin of the life"

"I promise to stay with you and love you all my life feriha sarrafoglu. I love you"

"I love  you too Emir sarrafoglu"
smriti.verma thumbnail

Part 9:

Mrs. Sanem was enjoying in a night club with yavuz. With yavouz she was living the life that she always aspired. She lived like a queen with him. He was a passionate man and treated her with same passion. After bulent left her, she was left with very few resources to fend for herself, but yavouz cared for her so much that she no longer had to worry. She was happy but somewhere she was also insecure about the longevity of her relationship. That insecurity drove her to cross her limits. She would eavesdrop on yavouz's conversations. She tried to keep tap of his activities.
Mrs. Sanem didn't notice but seher was working at the same night club. She didn't escape the sharp eyes of seher. She was surprised and jealous of Mrs. Sanem. After all, they both ran away with their boyfriends and were ditched as well. But Mrs. Sanem was standing in elegant attire with the most dreaded gangster of Istanbul and she was serving in that club. She looked at Sanem and mumbled "God! Wow this is luck. Some people are born lucky"
While sanem was going towards the entrance of the night club hand in hand with yavouz, yavouz remembered he had to speak to the owner of the club on some matter. He requested sanem to wait for him, he would join her back soon. Seher saw sanem standing alone, she went upto her and said "sanem madam, do you remember me?"
Sanem looked at her "seher, you are zehra's daughter in law"
"I was, but now only for namesake"
"I didn't get you? what are you doing here?"
"I am not as lucky as you" she answered hinting towards yavouz.
"what do you want to say?" she said looking ahead out of the door, trying to ignore her taunt.
"sanem madam, this is my number if you ever need anyone to work for you, you can call me" seher gave her a paper on which she had scribbled her phone no., sanem slipped it into her purse. Seher saw yavouz walking towards them and so she left from there quietly.
Yavouz came there and extended his arm to sanem, and she happily slipped her hand around his arm.
Feriha and emir Mountain house:
Feriha got up to find Emir already awake and lost in some deep thoughts. She knew at once, it must be work. She turned her back and pretended to sleep, emir noticed feriha's turning in the bed. He was wondering how to tell feriha about the crisis that was awaiting them in Istanbul. He also knew sharing this news with her also meant that she would insist on returning back early and he didn't want to go back. Once they would go back, it would be work and they would hardly get time for themselves. This time that he was living with her was like living a dream. 
Emir's obstinacy on not sharing the hotel news with her was fuelling feriha's anger. He was still the same. He didn't trust her enough with problems. Only if he shared and entrusted her with his problems. 
She got up from the other side of the bed without looking at Emir. Emir propped up on the bed and said "good morning"
"good morning" feriha replied while tying her hair and her back still at Emir.
Feriha got up slipped her slippers on and folding her arms turned to emir. Emir looked at her and said "are you alright? Is something troubling you?"
"no. are you fine?"
"yes. Everything is fine"
"breakfast?"
"let me check it must be outside on the doorstep" and emir got up lifting his sheets.
Feriha kept watching him intently, emir realised there was something, he stopped and turned towards her "what?"
Feriha was looking at him a bit annoyed "that should be my question?"
She waited for him to answer. Emir remained quiet. 
"Emir, are you not going to change? Are you not going to learn lessons from the past? Are you not going to stick to the promises you made?"
Emir was taken aback by her accusations, "why will I do that?"
"I know cansu called you and told you about the trouble going on in hotel, when are you going to share that with me?"
"feriha, I wanted too, but I didn't want to spoil our time here, I know I should tell you, but I want to live this time with you. I don't want to see worried you and I don't want to discuss business now here"
"you think if you share all that, I will spoil our time here. Superb"
"what accusation is that feriha?"
"it's the truth. It looks like you want to live this moment and I don't. I care for business more than you"
"where are you taking all this"
"fact"
"I think you need to think what are you saying? Take your time" and he went out to pick up the breakfast.
He kept it on the table and sat waiting for her. After few minutes feriha came out and sat on the chair next to him.
Hesitatingly looking at him, she said "I didn't mean to accuse you, but I can expect you to share important news with me"
"I was going to share that, but at the right time. You, in this time and place is very important to me, I cannot let anything spoil that." He kept his hand on her hand reassuringly. 
Feriha lightly biting her lips asked him "what has happened there?"
"Ece's shooting at the entrance of the hotel, had raised security concerns about the hotel. Business is hit, we will have to issue statement to media reassuring everyone that all is fine"
"hmmm...and?"
"ece has joined rival club and I am sure she will damage clubs business" Feriha nodded
"don't worry, once I return I ..." then he motioned his hands towards her and him and said "we will find a solution"
Feriha looked at him reassuringly and smiled. She kissed him on his cheek.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Smiriti . Many times felt that sometimes viewers become better writer .
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Thank you Smiriti . Many times felt that sometimes viewers become better writer .

we viewers don't think from TRP nor from actors having dates , screen space nor from commercial viability. we viewers think from bottom core of our heart. ❤️ Edited by crazygul - 7 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

we viewers don't think from TRP nor from actors having dates , screen space nor from commercial viability. we viewers think from bottom core of our heart. ❤️

and to add characters are real for us and not fictional.😭
smriti.verma thumbnail

Part 10:

Ece has joined "Fire and Ice" a rival club of "Night":
"Mr. Yusuf, don't worry, Fire and Ice will be the top Night club of Istanbul and it will replace Nights slot" said Ece while pointing to Nights name on the list of top Night clubs of Istanbul "That's my promise to you. Its popularity will spread like fire in the jungle"
"I know ece, you were also behind Nights success but how sure are you to stand in front of Emir sarrafoglu"
"I am the women bitten by snake when I was going to win everything, now I have slipped down but I know how to climb up the ladder"
"I like your spirit" said Mr. yusuf.
Yusuf ahmet, he was in night club business for 10 years. He had managed to keep his club afloat, but he could never get his club into the top 5 clubs of Istanbul. But in Ece he saw the opportunity, he knew she was not only engaged to emir sarrafoglu but she worked with him. She has been instrumental in wiping out "Hills" name from the top clubs of Istanbul. Eventually "Hills" was shut. He also knew she was wounded lioness and he was playing with double edged sword. He had to be cautious.
"Feriha let me see who takes better revenge you or me?" thought ece

Hande and koray:

Koray followed that night hande to the club. Hande knew that koray was following her, but she chose to ignore him. She got in the club and sat at the bar stool. Koray stood at a distance watching her. Hande ordered herself a drink and looked around the crowd. She was searching in the crowd for Koray. She gave a fleeting glance to koray. She shifted her glance immediately to the dancing crowd. 
The bartender gave her the drink. She sipped through her drink while enjoying the music. A man came and sat next to her on the counter. He ordered his drink and glanced at hande. Hande smiled and said "hi". Her greeting was lost in the beats of the music playing in the club, so he bent a bit towards her and said "come again". Hande bent as well to repeat "hi". He responded back to her and after exchanging few niceties asked her for a dance. Hande glanced at koray and agreed for dancing.
Koray had guessed this was hande's way of envying him. He had sworn he would not fall prey to her childish tactics. He went ahead and excused that man and took hande away by hand.
"what are you doing? Leave my hand koray! I was dancing with my date"
"hande, who are you trying to fool? Me?"
"what?"
"I know he is not a date, just a random guy to make me jealous"
"whatever"
"come with me"
"I won't"
Koray pulled her with him out of the club and said "we have to talk"
"try all your ways but there is nothing"
"hande, this is my last request, I will not trouble you after this"
Hande got numb on hearing this. She stood still.

Emir and feriha:

After breakfast they went for a walk. All along they remained silent. Feriha broke their silence "Emir, what are you planning? How long will we stay here?"
" I know it would be tough staying here too for long"
"I didn't mean that, its been 3 days..so..?"
"I know especially when so much is awaiting for us there" Emir answered pensively.
Feriha stopped "Emir, I know you are thinking that..."
Emir stopped her in between "no feriha, I don't think anything like that. We will go back tomorrow. Let's enjoy today"
He wrapped his arm around smiling feriha and continued walking with her.
smriti.verma thumbnail

Part 11:

"hande, this is my last request, I will not trouble you after this" said koray. 
Hande's heart sank on hearing this. 
It took her time to come out of denial the love that she had for him. But she got really late in discovering it. His marriage made her the other woman in his life, when she was the woman of koray's life. She knew koray loved her and only her. But after she discovered that he had a son, she knew she has no right to be in his life. She tried building her life away from him but in one corner of her heart he was always her love. That corner of her heart never could accept any other man.
As much she wanted to see him but she stayed away from him. She knew the pain of living without a dad. She wanted him to respect the marriage and make it successful. But every time she met him he lost no time to tell her that he wanted her back in his life like before. Though, now nothing was like before and never will be. She never wanted to be the reason for his divorce. But when she heard that this was his last request, she couldn't bear the thought that she won't get to see him again, even though this is what she desired, that corner of her heart poured out and her stern demeanour gave way, tear drop lurked around the edges of her eyes and she gasped "koray"
"Listen to me once hande, just once"
Hande looked down and nodded. She silently sighed to relive the tightness in her throat and allowed him to lead her.
Koray took her to a coffee shop and they sat facing each other.
 "coffee?"
"ok" 
Koray called for two coffee.
"hande, I want to talk to you since long time, you know my divorce settlement has done"
"you want me in your life because you are divorced now. Is it right koray?"
"where you ever away from me? you are the one woman I love, hande"
 "I don't think so koray, we can build life together"
"hande, I cannot build my life without you. I know only to live with you"
"koray, I left everything behind 3 years back"
"I want you to pick up the threads of our lives again and knit it together so tightly that we are never apart" he said keeping his hand on her hand "and I know you can do that"
Hande grew a bit uncomfortable, she slowly tried to slip out her hand, but he held it back tightly. It was getting difficult for her to hold back her emotions. 
"Don't stop your self today" he was going to pick her hand in his when the waiter came with their coffee. Hande immediately pulled her hand and turned her face to wipe her tear which would have streamed down.
Koray waited for the waiter to keep the coffee and when he left, he looked at hande expecting for answer.
Hande composed herself and quietly sipped her coffee. She was collecting herself. 
Koray was reading hande, no matter how hard she tried to hide he could still read her like a book. He knew she was fighting herself, he knew she may at any moment spring up like a fierce tigress and reject him but he also knew she doesn't want to do that. She loves him like he loves her. 
After finishing her coffee, hande got up, koray settled the bill and then they went outside. Outside the coffee shop koray held her hand lightly, hande knew she had to answer him now. She turned and hugged him tightly and cried loudly. Koray couldn't hold himself back too he cried his heart as well.
"you know I cannot live without you. you know how did I live alone. But I lived, I lived with all my strength"
"shhh...hande, talk of only living with me. I love you"
"I love you too"  

Emir and Feriha in the morning prepared to leave the mountain house. They bid Mr. and Mrs. Ruhi bye and left for Istanbul. On the way Emir informed cansu to prepare for the tv appearance. Throughout the journey Emir was occupied with his thoughts about business and feriha managed few winks of sleep. From tomorrow they had to face the challenges that lay ahead for them.

Mrs.sanem:

Mr. Yusuf Ahmet , the owner of Fire and Ice was yavouz's friend. He called yavouz before employing Ece. It was late when he called yavouz, yavouz was walking towards sanem's room. Sanem heard his voice and went to the door, then she heard ece's name. To listen to his conversation, she pressed her ear hard on the door. While she was standing at the door, yavouz pushed the door open and she almost fell, but yavouz held her. He cut the phone and asked "are you okay?"
"yes"
"what were you doing at the door?"
"I heard you and thought of opening the door but you pushed it open"
"oh" said yavouz
Mrs. Sanem sighed with relief. she knew she had covered it up this time but she might get caught eavesdropping him. Besides, ece was disturbing her. She thought at length about this in the morning and called Seher. Employing her was probably a solution.