Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful ff !! It started with an entangled story line and at the end you de tangled and tied up all the loose ends to create the perfect story !!! Superb !! Poor geet , had to suffer all her life due to the sick mentality of the handas !! And then due to dev 's rivalry with khuranas/maan !! But God was kind enough to give her love to her after all odds "the ultimate happiness" !!! Maan also faced soil much since childhood !! He was a very strong character !!! Khuranas as well as dev had to suffer due to his mom !! What a cunning lady she was !! Who spent all her life planning to get what was others' !!! Yuck !! Disgusting she was !! Finally decided also got a chance to live through nt!!! Awesome writing !!! Loved it !! Maaneet rocked !! 😊 Edited by Nivedithachand - 8 years ago
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is one of the bestest   MANEET  story  i have ever read ...

just amazing ...its just sooo intense...so  romantic...classicπŸ˜ƒ

i love each and every part of the story...its so mesmerising...😊

one of the best in this forum...😊

i just love itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and thank you for giving us apportunity to read this amazing pieac of work...😊
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Holla completed this story fully packed and thoroughly enjoyed each and every emotion... how to explain the way you portray Maan and Geet... it's like a real life story so maturity and understanding... not even once i thought it went overboard... loved it... i am following your allured one too... 
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: karamjeet

Beautifull FF...
i just read it in one go...
All parts beautifully written ...
Maaneet Nok jhok to romantic moments Superbbb...
Khurana Family is Outstandinggg...
Loved d way u changed Dev Character from evil to good one...
Maan is Outstandinggg with his Superbbb plans in all situation...
i loved it...
Arjun ,Yash nd Vicky is Awesome in their parts...
Ani ,Pari ,Nt & Meera also good...
Pari &Dev bonding is Superbbb...
Maan babies r also sooo Cute...

Thank you so much 
I'm glad u liked my HPK so much and could relate to all the characters
😊
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedithachand

Wonderful ff !! It started with an entangled story line and at the end you de tangled and tied up all the loose ends to create the perfect story !!! Superb !! Poor geet , had to suffer all her life due to the sick mentality of the handas !! And then due to dev 's rivalry with khuranas/maan !! But God was kind enough to give her love to her after all odds "the ultimate happiness" !!! Maan also faced soil much since childhood !! He was a very strong character !!! Khuranas as well as dev had to suffer due to his mom !! What a cunning lady she was !! Who spent all her life planning to get what was others' !!! Yuck !! Disgusting she was !! Finally decided also got a chance to live through nt!!! Awesome writing !!! Loved it !! Maaneet rocked !! 😊

Thank you so much 
I'm glad u liked my ff
πŸ˜ƒ
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

Holla completed this story fully packed and thoroughly enjoyed each and every emotion... how to explain the way you portray Maan and Geet... it's like a real life story so maturity and understanding... not even once i thought it went overboard... loved it... i am following your allured one too... 

Thank you so much
I'm glad u like it
πŸ˜ƒ