another turkish show "Fatmagul" on zindagi

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
watched the promo of new turkish show Fatmagul coming soon on zindagi.here is the promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10DW9pq8kTs[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally !!! One of my all time favorite 'Fatmagul' is airing on Zindagi ... A must watch serial ! Epic Saga of Fatmagul n Karim ❤️
Wse nowadays it's airing again on Pak channel Urdu1 and enjoying every episode like watching it for the first time 😃
Beren Saat n Engin Akyurek ❤️ ❤️
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read the story ,seems to be quite strong story line . would like to watch . Many people have recommended the show . 
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love this show 😊 It's a hate - love story 
riff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Read the story ,seems to be quite strong story line . would like to watch . Many people have recommended the show .

Story based on true events
Neerjaa thumbnail
This is the story which someone sent me and its the burning topic every where . 

Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1. Strong storyline. 2. Engin Ayurek as Delicious lead ❤️ Two main reasons I'm in.
Neerjaa thumbnail
What i have been told how justice Fatemagul gets in rape case . Its the burning issue every where . Story is powerful . Recently saw Beren Sat in Ask E Memmu. She is brilliant . So a new journey to turkish dramas . Started with AFK then AEM and now Fatemagul . Not disappointed . all three are from different genre with good concept .
bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

What i have been told how justice Fatemagul gets in rape case . Its the burning issue every where . Story is powerful . Recently saw Beren Sat in Ask E Memmu. She is brilliant . So a new journey to turkish dramas . Started with AFK then AEM and now Fatemagul . Not disappointed . all three are from different genre with good concept .

If you see mera sultan you will be AMAZEDDD ... everything on one side and mera sultan on the other. ITS OUT OF THE WORLD. an experience. but if you do watch it , watch till meryem uzerli plays Horam sultan
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bussbuzz

If you see mera sultan you will be AMAZEDDD ... everything on one side and mera sultan on the other. ITS OUT OF THE WORLD. an experience. but if you do watch it , watch till meryem uzerli plays Horam sultan

Recently came to know about Turkish dramas . But remember in early days of Zindagi ,many PMed me to go for Turkish dramas and given me names . Now watching Ask e Memmu and next is Fatimagul in English subs but Again YT has removed the links . Will try your recommendations . Turkish dramas again are with strong and different story line .