Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

You have to search 'Nijaat' on dailymotion or youtube and find the episodes for bur bulut olsam in urdu.

Google 'Nijaat urdu1' or 'Bir Bulut Olsam Pakistan Fans' they could link you to English subbed or urdu episodes.

thank you so much for providing information regarding the changed name for bir the built osram,I didn't have any clue regarding it's telecasted as Nijaat. I have already watched the first episode in Turkish, didn't understand a word but, could completely feel Mustafa s pain, his obsession. Engine is fabulous as Mustafa, he s an outstanding actor with expressive eyes,thank you zindagi for telecastting fatmagul and introducing Engine to us. Indian audience.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Yes Engin is really fabtastic. His eyes are really expressive and soo beautiful. What the character cant say in words he explains so well wuth his eyes like what pain or torment or love the characterc Kerim is feeling. Hes just amazing!! 

In 'Bir Bulut Olsam' he is spectacular. He plays an epileptic guy who the sociwty thinks and treats like a mental as in village they think epileptic people are crazy and its taboo to be around them. You know typical uneducated thinking that prevails in our part of the world too.

So he grows up rather lonely and subjected to excommunication from his society. Hes very cunning and witty with good sense of humour but because hes always treated like he has a mental disorder coz of epilepsy he develops a personality disorder and becomes very obsessive and rash. When he is fixated with something he cant let go until he has his way as due to his illness hes treated like a baby and given everything never said no. So when people say he cant marry his cousin he doesnt understand and still wants her. He always ends his sentences with 'wallah im not crazy dont look at me like that' but then he forcefully marries his cousin and keeps her tied to his bed its such a complicated character. You love him then love to hate him but you sympathize with him even though he does barbaric things.

Engin is amaxing did full justice to Mustafa Bulut character. You know Engin is also a writer and writes for magazine 'kafasina Gore' and loves deep sea diving also. Hes a complete personality and actively works for charity for children too. Hes such a pride of Turkey. And god gifted actor.
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Can u PM me the link.. episodes removed from the site I posted... don't post here.. they are reporting  and removing links 

As you said the links are not working any more.. Wish I had finished watching it... 
zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sry ..m new here so dmt know ..how to use india foums...but i wsnt to ask one thing ..why there is no telecast of fatmagul from 31st october...plz someone
tell me ..
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Fatmagul not only because of it's realistic approach to such a complicated love story but even for it's side characters.
I love Kerim's relation with his foster mother. I love the relation Fatmagul's lawyer shares with her whole family and how they all have become a family now.
Fatmagul's sister-in-law is at time annoying but really funny. She simply cannot mend her habit of meddling in others' matters. I love her verbal small fights with Kerim's foster mother.
Even the villains of this story are brilliant. One can see Aasu's twisted love for Mustafa. She tries to do the right thing but ends up getting back with Mustafa in the end.
Yasarans are one hell of a family. I just love to hate them and most of their dialogues are at times hilarious. I really want to see how they pay for their crimes by hands of law. They already have lost a lot but like all greedy devilish fools in the world, they refuse to admit their wrong ways.
Fatmagul creates a brilliant balance of all it's on-going stories & characters. Non of the character looks unnecessary to me. Non of the stories look tiresome to watch.
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zincovate

Sry ..m new here so dmt know ..how to use india foums...but i wsnt to ask one thing ..why there is no telecast of fatmagul from 31st october...plz someone
tell me ..

welcome to the forum dear. zindagi is telecasting fatmagul ,you might have some misunderstanding regarding telecast of fatmagul.
do join the discussion thread