Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: plily

Thanks jyoti for sharing ..

So this is the real concept of Kalash .. hmm .
I wonder why Krip figure looks like earlier not leaner as now.

MU between Ravika .. interesting ..

9 months leap with Devika makeover should be awesome ..
Hopefully Ravi wont be with Nivi but this Manju can black mail Ravi to the extent .. Finger crossed .. pls no Ravi & Nivi ..

Too much of work might hv taken a toll on the actors .. I heard Aparna was hospitalised  but is now fine.. and Parakh who plays Nivi will b replaced by another actress because she is not keeping well ...Krip too was not keeping well but now better .. so guess they r under the weather and so not very fitπŸ€”

And yes me too excited for Devika's new look post leap .. I guess she will get a modern look this time .. Wonder what will b Ravi's reaction seeing her in modern look 😳

Manju will definitely put emotional pressure on Ravi to marry Nivi plus Ravi himself might b depressed too whose Advantage Nivi will take 😑
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

All EK soap .After leap Hero will be shown living with vamp only or married to her or marriage preparations might have been started.So I feel EK will follow her typical formula in Kalash also.

True .. I just hope marriage dont happen .. rest is all fine πŸ˜†
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

All EK soap .After leap Hero will be shown living with vamp only or married to her or marriage preparations might have been started.So I feel EK will follow her typical formula in Kalash also.

We all know about Ek concept ... I can accept the marriage preparation but surely there is a twist . 
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Too much of work might hv taken a toll on the actors .. I heard Aparna was hospitalised  but is now fine.. and Parakh who plays Nivi will b replaced by another actress because she is not keeping well ...Krip too was not keeping well but now better .. so guess they r under the weather and so not very fitπŸ€”

And yes me too excited for Devika's new look post leap .. I guess she will get a modern look this time .. Wonder what will b Ravi's reaction seeing her in modern look 😳

Manju will definitely put emotional pressure on Ravi to marry Nivi plus Ravi himself might b depressed too whose Advantage Nivi will take 😑

Yes she was and when I saw her picture in twitter I feel very sad  πŸ˜”and Parakh quitting the show πŸ˜’ . The weather make them sick hope now all is well . Will miss Parakh, she played Nivi wonderfully but health is first priority na

Devika in new avatar ... waiting  

Thinking about it make me πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Yes she was and when I saw her picture in twitter I feel very sad  πŸ˜”and Parakh quitting the show πŸ˜’ . The weather make them sick hope now all is well . Will miss Parakh, she played Nivi wonderfully but health is first priority na

Devika in new avatar ... waiting  

Thinking about it make me πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Yeah Parakh was perfect as Nivi .. lets hope the new girl will b good too ...

Hope Devika gets a good makeover and Ravi goes all lattoo over her again πŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Video of the promo added on Pg1 now πŸ˜ƒ
jash2811 thumbnail
Hi All,

New turn in today's maha epi don't guess u r aware, our miss kach kach will fall from cliff and kalash will run for another 1 month in the same style its been running (kidnapping etc) and it will ruin our continuity since we were in good swing of ravika.

I am sorry if I hurt anybody.

Jash