New Extended Mahaepi Promo:Devika Dies?:Video Added Pg1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is the full promo of 15th April Mahaepisode .. Quite sad and scary ..

It shows Devika lying on the death bed with Ravi doing the last rights by putting water kalash on the ground and then giving mukhagni to Devika's body ; He looks devastated  while all the family members throwing flower on her death body and crying ...

In the next frame they r also showing her marriage with Ravi where Devika's voiceover says that "If this marriage dint happen , then my trust would not hv been broken either and I would not b in this condition " πŸ˜• ...

In the last frame Devika gets up alive from the death bed with vengence in her eyes and voiceover says "Ambe Maa's laadli Devika will come back alive to take her revenge " ..In side frame all those 3 faces of Saket-Nivi-Manju shown  ...

Its quite a confusing promo and I feel Devika might misunderstand Ravi too because her voiceover talks about trust breaking ..πŸ˜• .. Anyways lets wait for mahaepi .. Wonder if all willl assume her dead and then she comes with a makeover and new identity to take revenge which is typical Ekta's formula πŸ€” .. But anyways this was actually the original theme of Kalash where Devika is first killed and then with Devi maa's powers she comes back alive to take revenge ..So it seems finally they r going back to the original concept .. πŸ˜†

Here is the Promo Video posted by Life Ok

http://www.facebook.com/lifeok/videos/vb.147874691985008/814003212038816/?type=2&theater
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh 😲

Nothing to say
Let me watch maha episode then will think something else

Thanks Jyoti ji !!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Oh 😲

Nothing to say
Let me watch maha episode then will think something else

Thanks Jyoti ji !!

Article of 9 months leap has come .. Nivi pushing her from cliff ..all thinking she is dead ..some lady will rescue her and then with her help Devika returns to take revenge post 9 months in new avataar I guess

I just hope in these 9 months Ravi is not shown married to Nivi though Nivi will blackmail Ravi for marriage with excuse of fulfilling Devika's mother's dream under Luthria company
SamreenJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Article of 9 months leap has come .. Nivi pushing her from cliff ..all thinking she is dead ..some lady will rescue her and then with her help Devika returns to take revenge post 9 months in new avataar I guess

I just hope in these 9 months Ravi is not shown married to Nivi though Nivi will blackmail Ravi for marriage with excuse of fulfilling Devika's mother's dream under Luthria company

Itne dhamake Woh Bhi aik saath
Ekta shows aese hi apna charm kho dete hain
Yeh sab without leap Bhi to hosakta hai
Aur woh Bhi Devika Ko maare bina
😑
Huh... 😭 🀒
Ravi itna Nikamma to na tha starting Mein 😲 πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

Itne dhamake Woh Bhi aik saath
Ekta shows aese hi apna charm kho dete hain
Yeh sab without leap Bhi to hosakta hai
Aur woh Bhi Devika Ko maare bina
😑
Huh... 😭 🀒
Ravi itna Nikamma to na tha starting Mein 😲 πŸ˜•

Ravi marrying Nivi or not is just my prediction πŸ˜† .. its not mentioned in article what happens to Ravi πŸ˜†..suspense hai πŸ˜†...so hope bhi hai πŸ˜†

they just spoke about 9 months leap and this revenge drama ... actually this was always the original concept of Kalash if u remember the starting promos where she gets killed and then with Ambe maa's blessings she returns back for revenge .. so Ekta will say I just went back to original plot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
SamreenJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ravi marrying Nivi or not is just my predictionπŸ˜† .. its not mentioned in article what happens to Ravi πŸ˜†..suspense hai πŸ˜†...so hope bhi hai πŸ˜†

they just spoke about 9 months leap and this revenge drama ... actually this was always the original concept of Kalash if u remember the starting promos where she gets killed and then with Ambe maa's blessings she returns back for revenge .. so Ekta will say I just went back to original plot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree on that
I realize this thing after post my comments 😲
Thanks !!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally the original plot is coming up.Now I am exited to watch the show daily.I remember posting Devika can MU Ravi also.The dialogues of Devika hint the same.She can MU Ravi of cheating her with Nivi.Looking forward to the ME.

Thanks fore the detailed WU. I just saw the promo.Mind-blowing promo.

So Devika can comeback with a makeover.
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks jyoti for sharing ..

So this is the real concept of Kalash .. hmm .
I wonder why Krip figure looks like earlier not leaner as now.

MU between Ravika .. interesting ..

9 months leap with Devika makeover should be awesome ..
Hopefully Ravi wont be with Nivi but this Manju can black mail Ravi to the extent .. Finger crossed .. pls no Ravi & Nivi ..

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: plily

Thanks jyoti for sharing ..

So this is the real concept of Kalash .. hmm .
I wonder why Krip figure looks like earlier not leaner as now.

MU between Ravika .. interesting ..

9 months leap with Devika makeover should be awesome ..
Hopefully Ravi wont be with Nivi but this Manju can black mail Ravi to the extent .. Finger crossed .. pls no Ravi & Nivi ..

All EK soap .After leap Hero will be shown living with vamp only or married to her or marriage preparations might have been started.So I feel EK will follow her typical formula in Kalash also.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Finally the original plot is coming up.Now I am exited to watch the show daily.I remember posting Devika can MU Ravi also.The dialogues of Devika hint the same.She can MU Ravi of cheating her with Nivi.Looking forward to the ME.

Thanks fore the detailed WU. I just saw the promo.Mind-blowing promo.

So Devika can comeback with a makeover.

I too feel Devika might MU Ravi thinking he was with Nivi in this killing plan .. there r hints already thrown at us where Devika got a bit suspicious about Ravi-Nivi but then brushed it off .. Also Ravi made things more messy by not telling Devika about how Nivi proposed him in office and he was even ready to leave his job .. He obviously dint tell her for her peace of mind but it might backfire on Ravi only with Devika misunderstanding him

Also in yesterday's episode Ravi dragged Nivi from the spot and blasted her in a corner the way she behaved with that little kid .. now Devika only saw him dragging her away but dint see how he blasted her off .. so she might later recall all this and assume Ravi dragged her way because he could not see Nivi being insulted ... this is how Misunderstands might arise I guess πŸ˜•