Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have started watching for Shantanu coz all the way I adore the actor & dancer in him. Swayam was a milestone he created & Shahir is way to different from Swayam. But the way he is portraying Shahir is mindblowing. The different shades of shahir from angry youngman to passionate musician & lover is played by Shantanu with sheer brilliance. Only Shantanu can make any character so relatable just within 2 weeks. Way to go. I am really excited for this storyline. Edited by Mellifluous - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shantanu can portray any char...  he is a good actor...  & Sahir  hs many potential & i hope we wl get to see diff shades of d char... 
papu24011999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah!! Shantanu was the reason i too started watching the show... Sahir's character was exact opposite of what i expected...because i always have seen shantanu as a calm one in all his shows... but the way he portrays the character is really awesome...i think i am in love with this character...yes, he is short tempered and all...but something in sahir really intrigues me...and shantanu doing this role makes me more and more attracted to this character...hatsoff to shantanu as he is doing a wonderful job as sahir...this guy is the epitome of perfection...how does he manage to steal everyone's heart in all the roles he play, be it swayam, shaan, rahul or sahir...he is really something...
P..S.  he really does make the sahir character look hot...love him a lot!!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All i can say is, chitra, i will be waiting for your writeups now haha! I hope sahir and isha get going real well with the audience, it will take time but yeah!
Shantanu maheshwari ke baare mein kya bolun. He is everything to us you know.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One of the reason i started watching this show is Shantanu😊
Lovedd him as Swayam and he's going to rock as Sahir too😊

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Started watching for Shantanu and still watching for him. I saw immense spark in Sahir in the 1st week but the spark has fizzled out suddenly thanks to the same kinda romantic scenes every day. I really want to watch Sahir in his angry young man mode , have tiffs with Isha , a peek into his thoughts and past. Plain romance has bored me man and also coz he is the only one acting in the scenes and Saloni is just so lagging behind. ðŸ˜­
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muskurana

Started watching for Shantanu and still watching for him. I saw immense spark in Sahir in the 1st week but the spark has fizzled out suddenly thanks to the same kinda romantic scenes every day. I really want to watch Sahir in his angry young man mode , have tiffs with Isha , a peek into his thoughts and past. Plain romance has bored me man and also coz he is the only one acting in the scenes and Saloni is just so lagging behind.😭

I think today's scene has the wheels in motion for Sahir-Isha story and has given an idea that tjings will get nastier in the near future. So I am positive about that because I feel the showdown will fulfill all our requirements from fights to glimpse of his past. Plus I found Isha better today from her previous cenes so hoping she would improve with time. Fast.