Lovely Epi! I like You as a friend Arjun- Ara. (20 Jan 16)

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Shammu finds BD tensed. She is worrying about Tilak and how he might use Arjun. He asks her to stop Arjun, keep him away from Ara. She says no, the more I stop, the more he will break loose. He asks him to keep an eye on Arj.
Nxt Tilak is out from jail... thanks to Veer. They praise Veer. Veer mentions Ara, and thinks Veer has a soft feeling for Ara... truly! go on man! Involve ur daughter with this guy as well, use her cellphone and send fake msgs! such a low life...🤢

then,,, super romantic proposal by deewana Arjun...  he is so sweet!

and then pachka...🤣

Ara says I like u as a friend, marriage is a big decision.. Poor Arj, he doesn't know its Tilak who made him fall for Ara... chalo Arj go love Tilak, he sent u the messages.😆 
Arj says filmi dialogues that he can wait for her and all.. but doesn't want her to be hurt coz of him... Ara is touched.. he leaves..

Shammu storms towards Aradhya's cabin.

Precap- shAra banter! he warns her to stay away from Arj, else consequences will be...😳😆

Looks like stage is set for ShAra forced marriage. I loved the epi... I know why, because it had just a small Veer scene.. seeing him is unbearable! uff
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

Shammu finds BD tensed. She is worrying about Tilak and how he might use Arjun. He asks her to stop Arjun, keep him away from Ara. She says no, the more I stop, the more he will break loose. He asks him to keep an eye on Arj.

Nxt Tilak is out from jail... thanks to Veer. They praise Veer. Veer mentions Ara, and thinks Veer has a soft feeling for Ara... truly! go on man! Involve ur daughter with this guy as well, use her cellphone and send fake msgs! such a low life...🤢

then,,, super romantic proposal by deewana Arjun...  he is so sweet!

and then pachka...🤣

Ara says I like u as a friend, marriage is a big decision.. Poor Arj, he doesn't know its Tilak who made him fall for Ara... chalo Arj go love Tilak, he sent u the messages.😆 
Arj says filmi dialogues that he can wait for her and all.. but doesn't want her to be hurt coz of him... Ara is touched.. he leaves..

Shammu storms towards Aradhya's cabin.

Precap- shAra banter! he warns her to stay away from Arj, else consequences will be...😳😆

Looks like stage is set for ShAra forced marriage. I loved the epi... I know why, because it had just a small Veer scene.. seeing him is unbearable! uff

I loved todays epi too! I cnt believe tilak is contemplating veer and aradhya like that man is scum for using his daughter like some sort of item
Arjun bechara has already fallen in love so fast i cudnt believe it i think he is naive and young poor thing but he was very cute
Aradhya clearly doesnt feel the same way she seemed shocked that he proposed so soon
I loved the shamsher and aradhya scene btw pree it wasnt the precap it actually happened at the end of the epi the only think i disliked was shammu saying aradhya is not sundar i didnt like that i think shes quite beautiful 
Anyways now shammu has been assigned the role of keeping arjara apart i think we'll get more tashan scenes ðŸ˜‰
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Your title gives me hope... Off to read post :)
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is awesome... Definately gonna watch epi today.
Thank God cvs heard our prayers at last.
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

I loved todays epi too! I cnt believe tilak is contemplating veer and aradhya like that man is scum for using his daughter like some sort of item
Arjun bechara has already fallen in love so fast i cudnt believe it i think he is naive and young poor thing but he was very cute
Aradhya clearly doesnt feel the same way she seemed shocked that he proposed so soon
I loved the shamsher and aradhya scene btw pree it wasnt the precap it actually happened at the end of the epi the only think i disliked was shammu saying aradhya is not sundar i didnt like that i think shes quite beautiful 
Anyways now shammu has been assigned the role of keeping arjara apart i think we'll get more tashan scenes ðŸ˜‰

When did he say that she is not pretty? He has always praised her in that aspect!
Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl54

When did he say that she is not pretty? He has always praised her in that aspect!

He said there is nothing special about her shes not sundar and has no tameez but i think he just said that out of arrogance and to taunt her 
Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I think you're right. 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Amarah- Completely agree! n Oh I thought he was warning her in precap.. seriously! he's just being rude, he knows she's beautiful, and somewhere der is slight attraction, but he wont accept, not so soon...
@ AngelPureness- yea finally CVs heard our pleas and story is moving now! hope they handle things well this time.

@mini- you must watch the epi yar! 
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow !!!!!!

This made my day !!!!

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu dear will try to watch today coz exam :)