Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 8

He booked a private area in lavish restaurant with candle light dinner arrangements, the ways she likes. Rey pulled out a chair for her, taani smiled and sat on the chair while he took the seat opposite to hers. 

"So? Did you like the arrangements?" Rey asked her, Taani looked around, with happiness twinkling in her eyes. Rey was curious to know her reaction, since she always say, he is not good when it comes to arrange romantic surprises for her. Taani looked at the arrangements with curious eyes, examining everything.

"Not bad, mr. boring-singhania. You are making improvement and as your teacher, I'm impressed." Taani giggled as she answered. Rey shook his head at her antics, they never failed to make him smile.

"Well, I'm glad, I could do something to make you happy." Rey mumbled, making her smile softly at him.

"You're doing an exceptionally good job in keeping me happy." Taani whispered back, she held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. Rey look into her eyes, if only he could explain how much her words matters to him. He was feeling content, knowing he hadn't failed as a partner for her.

Soon, waiter arrived their and they placed their order. They were busy in talking when his cell phone buzzed, It's was his manik's call, He picked it up.

"Dude. Big problem. Meet me near the backside exit of the restaurant." He frowned when he heard manik's from the other side of the call. He was confused, what manik is doing here, and how he know, he is also there? And what big problem he was talking about? There were so many questions and only, manik could answer them.

"Baby, I'll be back in a moment." Rey excused himself and walked away from there while taani got busy in her cell phone.

Rey walked toward the back side exit door, where he found manik.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" Rey asked him, Manik narrowed his eyes.

"Dude, not just me, but your whole family is here." Manik told him. Rey closed his eyes and groaned loudly.

"What? Din't they got any other restaurant-" Rey growled in frustration.

"You both need to leave before anyone see you with her." Manik sighed, he look at him.

"No! I can't. She is so happy, and i can't ruin her happiness like this by canceling our date. And if my family sees us, then no problem. I'm not ashamed to accept her in front of my family. Some or other day, they will come to know about her so why not now? Though i was waiting for my divorce before i introduce her to them, but i guess, it's not in my hands now. Go, join them. If they see her with me, it's good and if they didn't then no problem." Rey said to him, manik look at him for a moment, before he nodded in understanding. He knew his best friend is not some coward, if he had guts to fall in love with a girl then he had guts to accept it too.

"Okay, dude. But i'll make sure no body see you. This isn't right time to disclose this to them." Manik said to him, Rey nodded in understanding. Then manik walked away toward their table while Rey walked back to his table.

"Are you okay, Reyaansh?" Taani asked him, concerned, when he joined her back at their table. They food had arrived already.

"Yes." Rey answered her with a smile. She nodded, then served food in his plate. They had their dinner while having random talks.

Singhania family moved toward the parking area after dinner. All were busy in chit chatting. Nandini was walking with her mother, avantika.

"Mom, see, bro is there." Nandini exclaimed, pointing at the other side of the parking area, where rey was about to seat on the driver seat.

"But what he is doing here that too with a girl?" Nandini frowned, seeing a girl seated on the passenger seat of his car, but since the girl was facing Rey, and her back was to back, they couldn't see the girl's face. Avantika & Nandini's eyes widen in shock when they saw the girl leaning on him.

Avantika couldn't believe what she was seeing, her son was there with another girl, getting cozy with her. She couldn't believe her son could do something like this, he would cheat on his wife. She felt ashamed, angry on him or what not. Nandini's feelings were no different. She was shocked to see her brother's this side.

"Avantika-Nandini, what are you doing there?" Ranvijay's voice broke their trance, since the other family members i.e. sharon, ranvijay & manik, were ahead of them, hadn't notice Rey or his car there.

"Nothing. We are coming." Avatika answered, then she turned to nandini.

"Don't tell about this to anyone. I want to talk to him first." Avantika told nandini who nodded in return. Giving a last glance to his car, they walked away toward their car and left from there.

At the same time, in Rey's car, taani & rey were romancing.

"I won't move till you give one more kiss. I deserve that after such romantic dinner-" Rey said to her, denying to start the car till she kiss him, again.

"Reyaansh, We are in parking area. What if someone-"

"No one is here, and i don't care if someone sees us-" Rey answered her back, she pouted in annoyance. She leaned on him, decreasing the distance between their lips. Rey grabbed back of her head and captured her lips in his, pulling her into a fierce kiss.

They were lost in each other, enjoying the moment.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Banner : unitatoxo. 
zuytre thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yipeee first 
Sharon must have seen it but it's fine someone saw them, hopefully avantika understands Rey
Thanks for pm 
Edited by zuytre - 8 years ago
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey! banner is awesome!
n update is fabuluos😳
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update :)
Superb :)
Eagerly waiting to read Avantika and Rey convo !!!
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome update 
Rey planned a romantic dinner for Taani 
Awe so sweet of him
Loved their cute moments
Rey's family also reached same restaurant 
I loved Manik and Rey's conversation
That how Rey is not afraid to show the world who he belong to
Omg his mother and Nandini caught him with Taani 
Although they didn't see her face but now they know that Rey is having extra marital afair 
What'a going to happen now
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
banner is beautiful
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg ... Rey's mother nd sister saw rey with a girl
His mother would b so disappointed in him
Rey really has guts to romance taani in gromt of his family
Update soon
thnkx for the pm
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
gosh...this was hit and escape scene yaar...no-one saw them in restaurant...but caught in parking lot... however i wanted sharon to see it...nonetheless now waiting for avantika's outburst...update soon😊
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it

Excited for nxt