Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 6
(A)

Sharon was looking around, searching for him. She wondered where he had disappeared suddenly from the party, leaving it in the middle, it was so not like him. 

"Manik, have you seen Rey anywhere? Don't know where he disappear suddenly?" Sharon asked him, manik looked around the at sharon, who was looking worried and concerned about the sudden disappearance of her husband. 

"Sharon, he got an important call from office and he had to leave urgently for pune, don't worry, he will be back by tomorrow." Manika lied on behalf of his best friend. Sharon was convinced, but was disheartened to know that he left without even informing her.

Manik sighed as he watched her walking away, he cursed his best friend under his breath. He took out his cell phone and dialed his number. At third ring, he picked up the call.

"Dude, where the hell are you? Sharon is so worried here. She was asking me-" Manika asked him, he knew his best friend is hiding something, by his today's behavior in the party, he was sure of it.

"And what did you said?" Manik rolled his eyes at his question.

"Off course, I lied. I told her you are in pune for work. But you tell me, Where are you? And don't you dare to lie-" Manik questioned him in sharp tone, letting him know that he wasn't going to believe his lie this time. 

"Lets meet tomorrow, I'll tell you everything." Rey said in hurry and cut the call. Manik sighed and slide his phone back in his pocket. He smiled at nandini who came there.

"Where is bhai?" Nandini asked him about her brother.

"He had to leave for pune urgently."

"Oh! You know, Taani also left without saying anything-" Nandini mumbled sadly, it was time to cut the cake and she wanted her whole family & her best friend there. 

"Hey! Don't be sad. I'm sure they both have their own valid reasons to leave. Come, lets cut the cake." Manik said to her in soft tone, her heart skipped a beat when he held her hand and dragged her toward the center table where they cut the cake and celebrated her birthday.

Rey ended his phone conversation with manik in hurry and turned to her, who was weeping silently, curled up in a ball on their bed, in their penthouse . As much as he hates to see her like this, his anger & hurt didn't let his care for her overpower his mind, he didn't consoled her nor made any efforts to make her stop crying. Instead, he grabbed her chin roughly and made her look at him.

"You shouldn't have done that, taani." Rey spat harshly, his eyes were blazing fire. She flinched back.

"What?" She asked, gaining some courage.

"You are really asking me that? You forgot how you were ready to be all Mahaan and ready to leave me. You were asking me to go back to her, why? Why should i go back to her when i was never with her to begin with? Since start i was with you, I'd been loyal to you and this is what you gave me in return? Insult our relationship like this?" He lost his cool and shouted at her face, making her feel more guilty, but this time for him, for hurting him by her words.

"Then what should i do? I don't want to be a home wrecker-" Taani whispered brokenly.

"You are not a home wrecker, taani. You can never be one. And about what home you are talking, there was never a home, it was just a forced relation build on betrayal." He stated, with seriousness in his voice. She looked up, into his brown orbs, they were darkened, and it scared her. It happen only when he is in need of her or damn angry, and this time, it's for the second reason.

Please scroll down for part B.
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 6
(B)

"Why don't you understand, taani? You will not anything by being mahaan, Even after you will leave, I'll never accept my so-called relation. There is nothing in our relation. I'm trying my level best to get her agree for divorce, you need to have faith in me. Never question our relationship ever again." Rey told her, looking straight into her eyes, letting her know he is meant every word he spoke.

"But-" Taani tried saying something but he hushed her.

"Don't think too much about her. Just get this in your mind, You are not wrong, nor our relation is wrong. And if you ever say about leaving me again, then trust me, I won't mind tying to my bed and show you the real beast i can be-" Rey told her in dangerous low tone, shiver ran down her spine in fear.

"Now, tell me, you are still on your periods?" Rey asked her, hovering over her body. Her brows knitted in confusion.

"No, Yesterday was last day. But why are you asking this?" Taani asked her, confusingly, her face was flushed due to embarrassment.

"Because i want to show you the difference between my chosen partner & forced wife." Rey said to her before he unzipped her dress.

"No! you are not getting any, You behaved so badly with me-" Taani complained, pushing him away from her. She get hold of the blanket and pulled it over herself, covering her almost naked body from his hungry eyes. Rey mocked glare at her.

"You deserved that, and next time if you ever behaved like this, then expect a slap from me." Rey told her, her jaw dropped hearing him.

"And tell me one thing, what happened to you so suddenly? You become like  daily soaps bahu, ready to sacrifice everything?" Rey asked her, she lifted her eye lashes and look at him with such innocence that all his remaining anger melted away.

"When i meet your family & her, I felt so sad. They all were so nice to me, it made me feel so low of my self, knowing one-day they will come to know I'm reason you haven't accepted your marriage with her. They all will hate me-" Taani mumbled sadly, she lowered her eyelashes, the guilt again hit her.

"God! Not that guilt trip again!" Rey groaned in frustration. He sighed and cupped her face.

"You have nothing to be guilty about. Even if you weren't in my  life, then also i wouldn't have accepted sharon. She is my friend, i can never feel romantically for her ever. And thats the reason, I'm giving her divorce, its for her betterment only, she can find a guy who will truly love her-" This time, he calmly made her understand and it did worked.

"And you know, its stupidity on your part to thought if you leave me, I'll accept sharon. No. that will never happen, taani. Just because i don't speak cheesy-emotional stuff to you, doesn't mean i don't feel for you or doesn't care about you-" Rey continued, making her look at him with surprise filled eyes. It true, he never spoke emotional, lovey-dovey stuff to her, never expressed his feelings toward her in words but she never questioned him. She feels for he feel for her.

"Okay! Now can we drop this topic, please? I'm feeling like 5 year old getting scolded by her mother." Taani asked him cutely, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Only if you remove that blanket off of your body. It might help me to distract myself from scolding you further-" Rey voiced out in playful tone. Taani blushed slightly, pushing the shyness in back of her head, she removed the blanket off of her body, she was wearing nothing but her inner wears.

"Come here." Rey whispered huskily, taani crawled toward him. Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her on his lap. He leaned and captured her lips in his, kissing her with aggression. Her hands traveled on his chest, she opened the buttons of his shirt one by one, then removed it with out breaking the kiss. Shiver ran through him feeling her hands on his arousal. He groaned in to her mouth and broke the kiss, leaving her breathless. 

He pushed her on the bed after removing the remaining clothes off of her, and hovered over her body, taking her naked body beneath him. Rey leaned, nuzzling his face into crook of her neck, taani sighed in content.

"Stop teasing me, You-mean-man!" Taani whined, pulling his toward her more close to him. Rey chuckled, he got rid of his remaining clothes and entered her, thrusting deep inside her, her loud moans were echoing in the room, arousing him more. He reached his climax after hers and collapsed on her, he gathered her shivering form in his arms.

They stayed in comfortable silence, calming their breathing.

"Reyaansh-"

"Yes, little-kitty." She smiled hearing the same old nickname. 

"Are you still angry with me?" Taani asked him, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"No. But never ever think of leaving me." Rey whispered soft. Taani kissed his cheek, promising him silently. They stayed in each others arms, and soon sleep took over them, leaving every worry behind, they snuggle into each others arms and slept peacefully.

RS Industries

"Rey, atleast now tell me where were you last night?" Manik asked him, they were in Rey's cabin, talking about his sudden disappearance from the party last night.

"Rey, you know that you can share anything with me. Your secrets are safe with me-" Manik said to him, sensing his hesitation. Rey looked up, he too wanted to share this with someone, and that someone is his best buddy, he knew he will understand him.

"I have someone in my life, I was with her." Rey disclosed, it took a moment for manik to understand what he had actually said, his eyes widen as his words sinked in.

"Rey! Do you have any idea what the hell are you saying?" Manik blasted at him, but then calmed himself, knowing aggression won't take them anywhere.

"Manik, you know that i never wanted to get married to sharon, this relation was forced on me-" Rey started off but manik cut him off in the middle of the sentence.

"But that doesn't mean you will cheat on her." Manik stated calmly.

"Is it wrong to think about your own happiness before anyone? I don't think so, Manik. I have never been a sacrificing goat nor ever will be, I'm selfish and i want happiness which i get from her. I don't think this is cheating, cheating was what sharon did-" Rey retorted back, manik knew about his relation with sharon and how they got married.

"And i did asked sharon for divorce but she is adamant on not giving it-" Rey continued, he was getting frustrated, which manik could sense.

"Okay-Okay! Relax, buddy. I understand you now-" Manik said, calming him. Rey sighed and calmed himself.

"But till when you will continue this? One day all will come to know about your affair, then what? And what about that girl? Do you genuinely like her or is it just a physical relation?"

"I don't know till when this will continue, and My relationship with her is not just for physical needs, I truly care for her and i feel for her. She is bet thing that has ever happen to me-" Rey answered him, when he talk about her, there was a glint of happiness which didn't go unnoticed by manik.

"I understand you, Rey, but you need to clean this mess soon." 

"I know, and i'm trying my level best. I want to give her a respectful life as my partner. I don't want anyone to point finger at her-" Rey said to him, manik smiled at him in return. Rey was glad, he understood his point of view and didn't judged her relationship with taani.

Please do leave your feedback :)
princess_tara thumbnail
beautiful update
what i love the most 
that Rey was super angry with Taani for even thinking of leaving him 
and forcing him to accept Sharon 
but still he didnt hurt her
he made her understand how important she is for him 
and how he would never see Sharon as his wife
loved Rey and Manik bond
eager to read more 
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved taarey
wow manik is really very understanding
updt soon
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved rey anger n point of view is true
Good manik knows d truth
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm long one
Update was good
Nicely written
Plot is amazing
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Rey made taani understand about their relation
Rey can b such a swthrt sometimes
Rey finally came clean with manik
Nd he understood his pov
Glad that he was able to share it with someome
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update yr
awesome
loved the way rey make taani understand his pov
their hot hot romance
manik is really a understanding frnd
loved reynik's frndship
update soon
beautiful...
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this update..so Rey was angry on taani and then calmed her down and then they had romance.! Perfect I say😳
Manik ,Rey talk was nice but in a way Rey is cheating on Sharon and even Sharon cheated ,we can't deny that. 
I would love to see what happens next.!😉