and she too beleives him😭😭
sahil is so supporting..i love him😃
next jadi se di
Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
wow one more udpate
Sona love u for this

Sahil ki marriage, show mai toh ek bhi gf nahi hai, sukhrhai kam se kam tumne usska gayal rakka😆

Randhir shattered by Sanyu's words, Sanyu too hurt
will Parth be able to tell the truth to Sanyu

update soon, 
kyunki 
ye dil mange more😉

love u
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Awesome
Amazing Update
Post Next Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
kimnana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh my gosh who kidnapped her...lovely update ...sanyukta can't go away from randhir she can ignore him for few mins though ...made for each other 
soon the mystery will be revealed ty for pm
vanshika1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super duper awsum update
kimnana thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimnana

oh my gosh who kidnapped her...lovely update ...sanyukta can't go away from randhir she can ignore him for few mins though ...made for each other 

soon the mystery will be revealed ty for pm

for next ch ...vidhusi get in life ...hope misunderstanding will be clear ...seeing ur teaser i have hopes that parsh will be together soon...ty for pm once again
vanshika1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
intresting update
plz post nxt part asap
kimnana thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimnana

for next ch ...vidhusi get in life ...hope misunderstanding will be clear ...seeing ur teaser i have hopes that parsh will be together soon...ty for pm once again

lovely dear ...parth will tell her truth ...randhir broken n shattered ...poor guy ...hope she will come to  know the truth 

Aurora2024 thumbnail
14. ISHQ ASAAN NAHIIN- 2

WarningKeep your tissues in your hands.

Here the story goes:

TRUST GIVES YOU STRENGTH BUT BLIND TRUST GIVES YOU IMMENSE PAIN (Self)

Sanyukta is sitting in her room just then parth entered in her room without knocking.

S- Now what do you want parth, get out from my room.

P i'll go but you have to first listen me.

S- I am least interested in your fake stories. she get up from her bed but his voice stopped her at the door.

Randhir was 10 years old when his parents abondoned him or you could say sold him to a merchant.

Sanyu turned towards him and said, what?

P- yes.

S- but they are his parents. how could they did with their own child.

P- He was not their own child. His parents died in an accident by them.They escaped from punishment becasue of money and power and Court verdicted them to adopt him and made them responsible for his upbringing. But they want to get rid of him and his responsibility. They created the fake drama of his death in front of the society and illegally sold him to a merchant who indulge in child trafficking. But one of his man felt pity on randhir and rescued him from that danger.

But that incident left immense effect on his brain and mentality. He started to believe that every person in the world was mean and greedy for money. He decided to earn money and only money at any cost without thinking whether his way of earning is right or not.

I met with him when we were 15 years old. I was an orphan. I lived on footpath but one day he saw me on the road and took me to his house where he used to live with his saviour.

That man would teach us how to handle persons in that field. but when we became 18 years old he died because of fight between two rival groups. But he saved us.

Then we used to deal with those persons in their way and build our own empire.Randhir was still living a robot life but he never saw a girl with lusty or wrong way.

One day his life changed completely, don't you want to know how?

S- How?

R-He saw you on the mall. He not liked you but loved your innocence and you.

After your arrival in his life he was changing slowly-slowly. He reduced his business at some extent and want to wound up completely.

S- Why?

P- Becasue he want to live happy and peaceful life with you.

Sanyu is dumbstruck with parth's words and don't know what to say.

P- You know what sanyukta, when vidhusi came to our office in sheikh attire, on that day also he rejected her offer at the last but she edited that part.

When we went to prison that time also randhir was thinking about you not for himself.Did you ate something or not, whether you were taking care of yourself or not. He even kept FAST for your well-being in the prison.

He didn't drank a single drop of water. Can you believe that to whom you called selfish, mean and animal is PURE and INNOCENT soul who only craved for you and your love.

Sanyu didn't know what to say now. She is just standing there like statue and her eyes started flowing. Parth each word is piercing her heart in thousand pieces.

Top of it you want to know who did that accident which snatched away your parents from you.

Sanyu nodded her head.

P- When you told about your parent to randhir he killed that bas***d rehaan because he gave you the pain and tried to harm your dignity. He even did investigation about the car which hit yor parent.

P- you know what whose car is that?

S- whose( slowly whisphered)

P- Vidhushi.

Sanyu fell on the floor with the biggest shock of her life . what? vi vi vidhushi

P- Yes sanyukta she did that accident but she didn't to intentionally her car brakes had been failed. Randhir came to know about this truth but he didn't have that much dare to tell the truth to you because he know how much you love your bestie.

With each passing second she is drowning in the pool of guilt, guilt of not trusting the person who loved her unconditionally and always thought of her well-being inspite of her hatred.

Sanyu without wasting any second directly goes to his room, her love's room but he is not there. His cup-board is empty.

Sanyu screamed his name in the room but there is no response from anywhere. At that time she want to hear only one word JAAN but she left with silence and emptiness.

Her eyes fall on the paper on the bed. She immediately grabbed it and read it,

ISS DIL NE SIRF TUJHE CHAHA, TERI KHUSHI CHAHI

TERE SAATH REHNE KE EK HI WAJAH THI

TU KHUSHI THI MERE SAATH, MUJHSE LEKIN

AB MAIN HI TERE DARD KI WAJAH BAN GAYA

TO ISS DIL NE DIKHAARa MUJHPE AUR KAHA

AB DOOR CHALA JAA YAHA SE, USSE

USKI HASSI AUR KHUSHI KA WAASTHA HAIN TUJHE.( self)

Sanyu fell n the floor and ckutched that paper with ehr hands and keep it near her heart and cried maniacally and screaming his name RAndhir, Randhir... wapas aa jao apni JAAN ke paas please.

WE NEVER GIVE IMPORTANCE IN OUR LIFE TO SOMEONE UNTIL THAT PERSON LEAVE US ALONE

Edited by bolston - 8 years ago