Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NowEna

Aww,Salman is a true sweetheart!That's why my love for him is only increasing day by day from last 12 years 😳

Same here😳
NowEna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So when did you fell in love with Salman for the first time?I was maybe 8/9 years old ,when I started liking him!And after that I'm continuously falling for him 😳Edited by NowEna - 8 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
It

Originally posted by: NowEna

So when did you fell in love with Salman for the first time?I was maybe 8/9 years old ,when I started liking him!And after that I'm continuously falling for him 😳

I had seen one program on him on zoom n there was a time when whole media was negative on him...it used to bug me why they are so much after his personal life..n then his keeping quiet made me respect him...I was 17 back then ...slowly slowly i became his fan n then he became sort of obsession.. I remember reading his blogs too in Dus ka dum time.. Was really impressed with his thinking ..he has calm down and has improved..which is what I love the most about him..
NowEna thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

It

I had seen one program on him on zoom n there was a time when whole media was negative on him...it used to bug me why they are so much after his personal life..n then his keeping quiet made me respect him...I was 17 back then ...slowly slowly i became his fan n then he became sort of obsession.. I remember reading his blogs too in Dus ka dum time.. Was really impressed with his thinking ..he has calm down and has improved..which is what I love the most about him..

But my case is different!My mom is a huge fan of Salman,so from my childhood I used to dance on Salman's songs!So when I become 9/10 year old I started watching his movies with mom!And now after 10/11 years I'm a full on hardcore Salmaniac!Btw I wanted to ask you something, can we open a thread(only for fans)where every fan would share their stories of how they became a Salman Bhai FAN?
riti4u thumbnail
@NowEna- sure we can.. Will try some time in day later if I can😊
NowEna thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@NowEna- sure we can.. Will try some time in day later if I can😊</font>

Oh,thanks!When you will open a thread on this,then kindly pm me...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
He is such a Sweetheart . He always becomes emotional when it comes to MOTHER . He is just too much in love with his mother . Loved that mother thing in the article . How sweet that was !! .No wonder He is been loved by millions . Kuch toh hoga aur Hai iss bande mein !!