SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Sonal Sri Vishvanatha Iyer perceives the dude only from his standards right from the beginning...whenever he gifts his II flowers or books...his first point is how he can be careless with money...When we wanted to meet the dude on the Thursday before consenting to the marriage...the dude responds him in the wee ours within minutes...right from then he thinks he is irresponsible the way he works...dresses...speaks...everything about him he finds objectionable

Ya according to him dude is not a GOOD IYER BOY...
And I think he is right in his perspective but now he should change his thinking as dude has not given a single chance to be suspect him. Apart from his nd his being out of country there has not been anything else which should be unreasonable to appa.
Shilpa...my best wishes for your son...🤗
Shilpa is it your little guy's birthday??

Awww hugs and loads of wishes to him!

Hope he as an awesome year ahead ⭐️ ❤️
Ladies did I miss an update?

Vikas how are you feels like ages since I caught you online?
Originally posted by blue5sky

Ladies did I miss an update?

Vikas how are you feels like ages since I caught you online?
Hey Asma...🤗.looks like there has been no update today. Even I came online a few minutes back and was scouring the thread for one
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Asma and Prathima...i wait at the usual time when no update arrives write my thoughts...and post...whenever an  alert beeps check...see its us stalkers:)

Originally posted by moonwearer

Asma and Prathima...i wait at the usual time when no update arrives write my thoughts...and post...whenever an  alert beeps check...see its us stalkers:)

Sri...🤗You're awesome

Delhi wasis will definitely understand this one