Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ahaaaone more like left
Poo u pls update after 135 ASAP
Plshhh
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update. beautifully written. loved it.
taani is so cute. taking all care of him. he is worried for her as she is not taking rest.
loved all taarey moments.
rey planned surprise for taanis birthday.
kria is not liking taani near rey. she is going to something.
waiting for taanis surprise birthday celebration.
plz update soon dear:-)
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update :)
Awesome :)
Loved it :)
Beautifully written :)
Amazing :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Superb update...
Taarey's kiss was full of love...
She is behaving all protective for him that was cute...
This kria is a headache why is she always around taarey?
Waiting for rey's surprise on her bday and maha update...
Continue soon...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It reach 146 likes pls
Update plsss
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls update pls update pls update pls update pls update pls update pls update pls update pls update pls update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 47

"..and abhi, I want everything perfect. Decoration, food, all the other arrangements, invitation cards, everything should be perfect." Rey said to abhi over the phone call. After he got the satisfied answered from abhi, he cut the call.

"Taani, You can enter inside." Rey called out, he knew she was standing outside the room and trying to listen his talks. Door creaked open and taani entered inside while taking baby steps. She walked and stand in front of him.

"Eavesdropping is wrong, kitten. You know that, don't you?" Rey raised his eyebrow at her questioningly. Taani pouted cutely and stare at him innocence.

"It was about me so i guess thodi si eavesdropping chalti hai." Taani answered him, smiling softly at him. Rey had the urge to smile but he controlled himself and stare at her with serious expressions.

"How much did you hear?" Rey questioned her. 

"Nothing much. You were talking about invitation cards, decoration and all. You were talking about my birthday na?" Taani asked him excitedly. Rey took a sigh of relief, thanking his stars that she hadn't heard his full plan for her birthday.

"Yes, It was about your birthday but now don't ask me anything else. I'm not going to tell you anything since you behaved like a bad girl today." Rey said to her, his tone was stern causing her to frown at him.

"Rey, Stop treating me like a small baby." Taani whined, she glared at him while her hands on her hips. Rey stare at her in amusement, she was looking so cute and the angry Taani is a huge turn on for him.

"Then grow up, kitten. And stop these childish antics of yours." Rey told her jokingly, wrapping his arms around her, he brought her in his embrace.

"You really want me to change?" 

"No! I would never want you to change, You know, I love this childish taani. Tumhe pta hai, jabse tum meri zindgi mein aai ho and meine dubara jeena seekha hai. Your naughty antics, your cute talks, mein inke bina nhi jee sakta. So don't change yourself for anyone." Rey said while looking deep into her eyes.

"Then why you said 'Grow up Kitten', Uska matlab toh yahi hai na that you don't like me like the way i am and want me to change myself."

"I was joking, baby." Rey cocooned her in his arms. He held her tightly in his arms.

"Pakka?" 

"Yes, kitten. I was joking. I would never want you to change." Rey assured her, Taani nodded in response. Rey smiled and leaned forward, he pressed his lips against her, kissing her pouty lips softly. Taani responded back to his, she let her fingers got lost in his hair, massaging his scalp. Their lips moved in sync against each other. Taani broke the kiss and rested her head against his chest.

"Rey, Lets go and have breakfast." Taani mumbled, Rey nodded in response as they walked out of the room to have breakfast.

Rey sat on his chair and pulled taani in his lap, taani sat on his lap comfortably and served food in their plate. It has become their habit to eat in one plate only. 

"Rey, eat this pasta, i cooked it for you." Taani said, serving him some pasta from bowl. Now, doctor had remove restrictions from his food and he can have normal food which made her happy as she was getting bore of eating that tasteless soup and khichdi.

"When will you listen to me, taani? You don't have to do all this, servants hai na." Rey said to her, though he felt happy when she cook for him but he always get worried thinking of her getting hurt while working in kitchen. 

"Nothing will happen to me, Rey. Liza di and other servants were also there to help me. Now eat this and tell me, yeh kaisa bna hai?" Taani said to him, the tenderness in her voice melt all his worries away. She brought the folk close to his lips, to feed him. 

"Its too good, baby. My taani is becoming a great cook, not bad." Rey teased her, Taani had the wide grin plastered on her face. She was happy that he liked the food she made.

"Really? Thank you, Rey. I'm happy you liked it. I read the whole recipe 15 times before i made it" Taani squealed excitedly, Rey smiled seeing her happiness. This is matters to him the most, a smile on her face at the end. 

After breakfast, Rey come back in his room to do some office work while taani was studying, she has started taking classes at home and her teacher is Rey, much to her happiness. Every night, he teach her and she loves to study with him as she is comfortable with him.

"Rey, Can you help me with this question?" Taani asked him, she was standing before him with book in her hand. Rey patted empty space beside him on recliner, Taani sat beside him and showed him the question she was having problem with. Rey placed his file & laptop aside and started explaining the economics problem to her.

"Rey, Its too tough. Who made this stupid economics? Nothing goes in my head." Taani whined as even after he explained it to her, she couldn't understand anything. 

"Taani, Listen carefully when i explain. Agar tumhe phir bhi samajh nahi aaya then again I'll explain but we will not give up. Okay?" Rey said to her, Taani nodded at him. He looked strict, like a teacher. Rey explained it to her making sure her whole concentration was on what he is saying not on other things around.

"Do you want me to explain again?" Rey asked her once he was done with explaining. She was excellent in other subject but economics is her weak point or may be because she is not much interested when it comes to economics.

"No, I get it now. Thanks you." Taani said to him, she gave a peck on his cheek before she picked up her book and walked over the bed where she was studying before.

"Taani, when you are done with this lesson, tell me. I'll ask questions to see how much you have learn." Rey told her, Taani nodded at him in response.

"But if i answered wrongly, will you punish me? My old teacher used to hit me with ruler on my palms, she was so such a monster." His eyes widen when he heard her question and anger bubble up inside him thinking someone used to hurt his taani.

"I'll never hit you, baby, I swear on you. And about your old teacher, why didn't you told dadi maa about her, did she used to hit you hard?" Rey asked her, while talking to her he kept his anger in control. Though he know it's very normal to get this small beating from a teacher but still, when it comes to his taani he couldn't even tolerate that.

"She threaten me to not to tell anyone or else she will beat me more hard. It used to hurt alot but you can punish me in other way if i give wrong answer but not that ruler beating." Taani said to him, Rey got up from his place and walked over the bed. Rey sat on the bed beside her and took her hands in his. He brought her hand close to his lips and kissed her soft palms. Taani lifted her soft gaze and stare at him in awe, his little act made her belly feel funny with new sensation passing through her body.

"I won't ever do something like that too my taani and about punishment, i guess we can think about that later, now you study." Rey said to her, Taani gave him a slight nod and a peck on his cheek. Rey got up, ruffling her hair he walked out of the room with his cell phone in his hand. He dialled abhi's number and at the second ring, abhi picked up the call.

"Abhi, I want you to find out about the teacher who used to teach taani when she was in delhi." Rey said to abhi over the call. 

"Okay, sir. And after that.." Abhi trailed off, knowing his boss he was sure Rey had some plans. Hearing his assistant's voice, his lips curved into an evil smirk.

"After that..You can make sure she gets kick out of her job and remain jobless for the rest of her life." A shiver ran down his spine hearing his boss's deadly devilish voice. 

"Anything else, boss?" Abhi asked him from the other side of call.

"For now, I think its enough." Rey answered him, nobody gets away after hurting his taani and he proved it again, she is his possession, for her he can go to any extent.

"Rey-" Taani shouted from inside the room. Rey walked inside the room and found her sitting on bed with her books.

"I'm done with this chapter." Taani told him, Rey nodded and sat on bed. He took the book from her and started read out the questions from the book. Carefully & thoughtfully, she answered the questions he asked. Economics was never her subject but when he teach her with patience, she has started understanding it more. 

Rey smiled widely as she started giving answers correctly though she give wrong answers too but immediately corrected herself and gave right answers.

"Excellent, kitten. We will start the next chapter tonight, now take some rest." Rey said to her, keeping the book on side. He kissed her forehead, she was looking tired. Rey cleared the bed and placed all her books on side table. He made her lay down on the bed then covered her with blanket.

"Take a small nap, I'll be in my study if you need anything. I have some office work to finish." Rey said to her, caressing her head lovingly. Taani nodded at him, Rey smile, he bend down and peck her lips before he exit the room, leaving her with a dreamy smile on her face. 

One more update then her birthday celebration will start. 

Next part after 135+ likes.

Please do leave your feedback :)