Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 46

"Kiss me, Taani." Rey said to her, gazing into her eyes deeply. Taani shifter more close to him, she held his face in her tiny palms. She leaned and pressed her soft lips against his, Rey silde his one arm around her waist. She started kissing him softly, taking his lower lip between her lips, nibbling onto it lovingly yet passionately. Rey kissed her back, smooching her lips hard causing her to moan into his mouth.

Rey was in heaven, literally. The way she trust him, love him, It all made him feel special, made him feel like a luckiest man on planet who had got a gem like her in his life. The way she show her love in most innocent way, it takes his heart away. The way his eyes bore into hers, tell her about her hidden secrets. They are the window to her soul to him. 

Taani broke the kiss and stare at him, love & Adoration visible in her eyes. She smiled as she hit her forehead against his. 

"I'll go and check on dinner preparation then we will have our dinner together." Taani suggested, She was about to get up but he held her, stopping her. She look at him and gave him a confused look, Rey shook his head and looked at her body. Taani looked down at herself and bite her lower lips realizing she is still in her inner wears. 

"Oops!" 

She hurriedly took her clothes from bed and wore them, Rey silently laugh seeing her cuteness that reflect in her every move.

"Be careful, don't do any work in kitchen." Rey told her, Taani sighed at his over protectiveness but nodded at him in response. Taani smiled at him as she walked out of the room. She Loves when he care for her, love her, make her feel special. she enjoys his undivided attention.

It has been 10 days, he is shifted from hospital to home, and since that taani is taking care of him without taking rest which had kept him worrying about her.

"Taani, please, take some rest." Rey almost pleaded to her, he was recovering pretty fast. His wound has healed almost. The pain in his side has also decreased now, he could walk on his own, with out any support.

"I can't, Rey. Your friends are coming to see you, and there is lots of work pending." Taani grumbled, his friends are coming to see on dinner, nothing is done yet. Rey smiled inwardly seeing her growing up, his kitten has grown up more mature now, though she is still the same innocent girl who had no idea about the outer world but now, she knows how to handle things maturely at home, atleast.

"Taani, baby, servants are here to help, you just sat at one place and instruct them. No need to run around, you will get hurt."  Rey told her, Taani thought over his words.

"You mean, I have to be bossy, like you?" Taani asked him. Rey raised his eyebrow at her, his eyes shining in amusement. Her choice of words never failed to amuse him.

"Kitten, You Don't have to be bossy to get someone work for you, just show them this cute smile of yours and they will do everything you will ask for." Rey answered her. Taani fall on bed beside him, and kept her head on his chest.

"Do you think it will work?" Taani questioned him. Rey laughed, only he could tell how her one smile can make anyone dance on her tunes. 

"Go & see yourself." Rey nudge her, Taani nodded frantically, she got up and ran outside the room, she has to get all the work done as soon as possible.

"Kaka, please, aap yeh samaan bazaar se le aaiye." Taani said to a servant who was passing by, Servant took the list from her.

"Ji bitiya, abhi le aata hu." Kaka replied, taani smiled at him, sweetly. Kaka return the smile and walked away. One by one, Taani gave instruction to all the servants, divided work between them.

"Finally! Everything is ready" Taani sighed as she fall on bed, flat on her back. Rey was sitting on recliner, reading some file. He frowned when he saw her exhausted face, she was looking dead tired.

"I told you to not to run around, rest for a while, Taani. You will feel better." Rey told her in commanding tone, Taani lifted her head up little and saw him.

"But It's time for their arrival. I have to get ready." Taani whined, she pouted cutely at him.

"Awe. My poor, kitten. Should i help you in changing?" Rey questioned her, he kept the files on side, and got up from recliner. He walked toward her, taking slow steps.

"No Rey, You're wound hasn't healed fully, it will pain you if you will move so much." Taani said to him, Rey narrowed her eyes at her, since his accident, she has gone into over protective mode and don't let him do any work.

"Alright Mommy. As you say." Taani rolled her eyes at his sarcastic remark. It has become his habit to call her 'mommy' whenever she stops him from doing something.

"Whatever! you are such a mean man. I'll not give you any kissie today, it's your punishment for mocking me." Taani huffed cutely, she walked past him, toward the closet and took out a cute knee length dress from the cupboard. Then turning around to face him, she stuck her tongue out at him and went inside the washroom leaving a amused rey behind.

"But your Rey can't live without your kissies nor you can, kitten. We will see, how will you control yourself." Rey thought to himself, smiling to himself knowing she can not control herself around him, her innocent body crave him & his touch.

Just then his servant inform him about the arrival of his friends. Rey nodded, and went of the room then in hall were all were waiting for him.

"Hey guys" Rey greeted them all, waving at them. They all stood up and greeted him back.

"Rey, how are you now? And how you got hurt?" Kria asked her, concern lacing her tone. Others too look at him, questioning the same.

"Guys! I'm alright now. It was just a small accident." Rey told them. They all settled in hall.

"But why you didn't informed us?" Swayum demanded, giving him hard glares, for not informing them about his accident.

"Sorry Guys! I didn't wanted to worry you guys unnecessarily. And taani is here to take care of me." Rey said to him. Kria fumed at the mention of taani but hide it well with her over sweet smile.

"Hello!" They all turned their head hearing a loud voice, they all smiled when they saw her coming toward them with a dazzling smile playing on her lips. 

"You are looking so adorable in this dress, Taani." Simmi said to her, Taani smiled shyly and thanked her. She went and sat beside Rey.  They all got busy in chit chatting, enjoying time with each other after so long.

Servants were serving the food, all were in dinning area, having dinner. Taani sitting on chair beside him. She held his hand under the table, Rey smiled at her and held her hand more tightly.

"Rey, after one week is our taani's birthday, any special plans?" Sharon asked him.

"He has some plans but won't tell anyone until my birthday, He isn't telling me anything." Taani answered her before Rey could, he laughed at her cute expressions.

"Awe. You poor thing." Swayum teased her.

"Swayum bhai, You will also tease me." Taani complained, she pouted cutely, mocking the hurt.  Swayum who was sitting beside her, threw his arm around her shoulder and hugged her sideways.

"You are so cute, lil sis, I couldn't control myself. Sorry" Taani smiled hearing his apology.

"Thats okay." Taani mumbled, smiling at him cutely

"Waise Rey, are we invited for this special surprise or is it a private surprise?" Sharon asked him, winking at him, She was in mood to tease him. While others were enjoying, Kria was fuming in anger hearing their talks. In her eyes, taani doesn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve his love, care & special treatment. It's meant for her, She deserve him not taani. Kria put a fake smile and listen to their talks, she knew soon she has to do something to get close to him.

"You all will have to wait for that." Rey answered her, and with that, it was clear that, he wasn't going to spill the beans. But they all knew, it is going to be something big.

Hello Guys! Hope you all liked the update. Finally her 18th is coming. I'm planning to give a maha update, that will be 50th chapter of this story and her 18th birthday celebration. What say? Do tell if you want anything special in her birthday celebration, I'll try to add it.

Next part after 135+ likes.
Do leave your feedback :)
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wonderful update taarey kiss awsm ...
sona_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome and superbbb ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

and dress is sooo prettyyy
plz maha update dena dear or jada wait mat kraana
:)
Edited by sona_taarey - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
that was fabulous๐Ÿ‘
start with TaaRey romance๐Ÿ˜ณ
i love that
Taani getting full typical wife๐Ÿ˜†
and i so agree with Rey Taani's one smile enough to make anyone whatever she want๐Ÿ˜†
so gang is here was it necessary for kriya to be there๐Ÿคข
she is jealous and self obsessed i dont like it a bit๐Ÿ˜ก
Taani's birthday is near๐Ÿ˜›
i m so excited to what u have planned for it 
just like sharon said "Waise Rey, are we invited for this special surprise or is it a private surprise?" ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿคฃ
eager to read next part update it asap

finally in long time commenting so early so happy ๐Ÿคฃ 
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
loved it
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
she took care for him very maturely
he's recovering
Grt
wow
maha update
that sounds amazing
I'm exited now
update soon
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Finally bday aa hi gya
Dress was nice
Waiting for taani bday surprise
Update soon
Thanksfor pm
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

taarey kiss...

so sweet...

so finally the much awaited 18th bday gonna come...

waiting for some spl surprises from rey for taani...
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome & Cute Update...๐Ÿ‘

Just Love It...๐Ÿ˜Š

Every Scene Was Mind-Blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Every Scene Was Beautifully Portrait...โญ๏ธ

Update Next Part Soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Missu_TR thumbnail
Awww cute update 
Taarey cute talk lovely