Awesomeee
No words for the story, Beautifully written
Read all parts in one go, loved it
Continue soon
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
Dont apologise deeps..with such hurting finger u managing writing plus office its too much already...
infact thank u for giving the update early its a pleasant surprise :)..

coming to update i don't know y i am feelings so much of pain ...its like i know feeling bad for arnav and his wait for acceptance of his love in khushi's life...but i guess we need to see the update in broader light/aspect..need to see it from khushi's pov too..will come to it later...first of all its beautiful the way all the loved ones shown so much worried for arnav and khushi...how amazing the fact is that if arnav parents at one end shown so much worried for him and gayatri even thinking for going at guptas and asking for khushi's hand...other end abhey being sensible enough asking gayatri to wait for khushi yes ...awesome awesome thinking :)...loved the way u have shown a true mother side of gayatri here...she is dying to bring happiness by all means in arnav's life...

loved to see anjali and arjun so much in deep thoughts and their care and concern towards arnav at the same time understanding khushi's plight...no doubt she needs time..but heart is crying for arnav state too..

loved how payal is shown so much into thoughts and stress seeing khushi pale and lost state :)...how beautifully u have knitted the relations...when they r required ,u found them right there in tension stress for the loved ones around ..its beautiful...

arnav restless state...his efforts in giving her space but then the messages and calls which all went useless...no response from her end...and the panic state of his and end up calling lavuu...all so realistic from a lover pov...its amazingly written...very well screaming his state ...he wanted to meet her ...with hurt pain at heart but ..then desperate times need desperate measures...wt he did that night and wt his future actions going to be that all makes sense as a lover deep in true love..his concern regarding baby shower and khushi presence...uff he is gem of a person,indeed...

coming to khushi ...i know its a big shock that wt she is saying regarding physical thing but wt i understand from her character here is...that the bang on factor throughout the read...her all words should be put at one side and just one line..."i don't see him more than a friend ",says all...

just imagine her state...how much time poor soul got in her life ...juldi juldi shadi hog aye...then she getting abortions one by one...then the truth out in front of her regarding karan...then her pain misery..then entry of arnav as friend...his support throughout in her pain state...the divorce...she being back to her single status...society pressure..she being friends with his friends too...her trying to fix arnav with good girls in her eyes...his anger and her effort in manaofying him that night...and then his confession and the kiss...where she got the time in this all mess up state of her to fall in love with arnav actually???? i don't find a single moment where she dream once him and her in a single picture frame...we need to be realistic...i know feeling bad for arnav hurt, but but khushi life is not at all a fairy tale to imagine her falling very next day in love with arnav here...yeah she is shown missing arnav as a bestie...she is thinking how to  fix wt ever went wrong between...she accusing her smiles and her ways for wt arnav feeling right now for her...SHE IS NOT BLAMING ARNAV EVEN ONCE...SHE IS NOT AT ALL...she wanted him as friend ,bas thats it...there is no other thing she is thinking for him...it makes sense...time hee kaha mila ous ko to dream anything else...the way u have shown her thinking him again and again it shows how much she values his friendship...love tou bauaht doour hay kahin abhi..i maybe wrong but thats how i am seeing khushi and her words...he is friend for her...we r desperate to see them as lovers...but life is not a fairy tale actually..lavuu tried to show khushi that there was passion sparks between them that night which obviously khushi being as friend feels irritated on hearing such words. as u have shown her state in bathroom how much she felt bad about that kiss not at al happy with her ownself there...cause she is not thinking arnav under such light..i know lavvuu is sweet heart trying to put sense in her own way...but can we blame khushi here...i don't think so ...she is not willing to take arnav as lover ,then its her marzi ,she maybe appearing stubborn but i would say for me she is pessimistic more than optimistic...time is the great healer and mother in solving all havocs :)..give her time and space...she under loads of society pressure,bunta hay..had she fallen very next moment for arnav ,that would be shocking for me ..

Edited by lalarukh - 8 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly.. I am so so so so so so so so so sorry for my late comment Deepthi. Do you know.. it's almost 12 am .. I found time right now to comment with my droopy eyes.. Please hamein maaf kardona agar kuch galat likha tho. (I know Di.. you must be laughing at my hindi)

Before getting to the comment.. Don't say Sorry Deepthi.. When You are working very hard with your work and at the same time when your fingers are hurting so much.. you managed to give such a beautiful update, It's our turn to understand you. Please take care of yourself and your fingers. You come first for us Deepthi.. Thank you so much for giving update for your craving hearts.. I know how restless our toxiclove ji is when coming to the Writing. Our writer can only sleep peacefully only when she updates in time. That's why we love you so much.

Coming to the update...

Abhay and Gayathri.. They are very special parents in every way. They are the reason for Arnav's sensible heart. They stayed at the helm to make sure nothing will go wrong in their son's life. As a mother, Gayathri wants to help him to get through the current tribulation. As a Dad, Abhay wants to make things better when his son's life is in jeopardy. I respect both of them, for accepting the changes happening in his son's life. They understood that their son chose a path which is very tough to travel for any ordinary person. They knew it is never easy for him to reach his desired destination without any thorns and pain. As loving parents, they are prepared to accept it and give their support when he needed them. I really expected that Gayathri will one day suggest to meet Khushi's parents and ask for her hand for his son. But, Wow,.. Abhay,.. he said they will meet them only after Khushi say yes. He really respects his son and his self respect so much. Gayathri and Abhay are my favs in SBH after Arnav and Khushi.

I hope you make it easy for my son, Khushi.

That speaks how much they are worried for their son.

Here Arjun and Anjali are also worrying about him. Hoping that he will handle the situation well and he will make Khushi understand his feelings.

Arnav is thinking that she is taking time to digest what he said,.. and getting scared that she might be shutting him off after the she got the shock of her life with his impromptu confession. He must have known that, she is indeed doing both. She is taking time to find the answers about where went wrong in their friendship. Where she took the wrong step in make him feel that way about her. Where she gave him wrong hopes for their nonviable future. His restlessness is not making him to think peacefully. His anxiety is growing to the limits with her prolonged silence. So, he decided to talk to Lavanya to make sure that she didn't let herself imprisoned in her own shell. I really hope it will find a way to reach his khushi and make her understand that if she agrees.. he will make their future viable. I hope she will give that chance for him to make her understand that he will help her to fight her past and build their future together.

But here Khushi is still making Lavanya shut whenever she brings the topic of Arnav. I think she is trying to run away from her fears. She is trying to run away from the dreams of her second chance in life. She is trying to run away from the fact that how much she became emotionally dependant on him.

His parents, Her bestie, His friends, and as a matter of fact .. we readers, all are thinking about Dr. Rji. Hoping that Khushi will understand him.. But what about Khushi. It is not at all easy for her to accept the second chance. It is not easy for her to forget the betrayal she faced. It is not at all easy for her to forget that she is a mother of 5 unborn kids. it is not easy for her to break the walls of conserved society where she was raised and living currently. It is not easy for her to just think about herself by just forgetting how much their family will get humiliated after that. it is not easy for her to just ignore the facts how their togetherness is not a practical thing in her society. It is not easy for her to give him a life full of thorns and with an extra baggage of grief and the emptiness she has in her life. Heck.. it is not easy for her to accept that the friendship and the beauty in it is given a new name by him now. Yes,, she needs her time first to digest that how many times he overlooked his indirect confessions. She needs her time to forgive herself for what she let it happen for their relation. She needs her own time to understand that her innocence towards the reality is the main culprit for her to not understanding his gestures. One thing I observed in Khushi is.. She is not at all thinking Arnav is trying to take advantage of her situation nor she is trying to throw the blame on him. I really respect Khushi for that. Everytime she is just thinking what she did wrong and she is getting worried that.. the beautiful relation she built on the foundations of their friendship is going to crumble now. She is getting worried that she cannot be normal like before with him. She is not ready to change the name she given to their relation from friendship to anything. She is not at all ready dammittt... untill.. a fairy called ToxicLoveji waves her magical wand on them and blesses them for their eternity.  And I will wait for that day more patiently than Dr. Rji.

Amazing update Deepthi.. Thank you so much for gifting us with your awesomeness.. You are truly THE BEST.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Are we getting an early update...? ๐Ÿ˜Š

If so, I am over the moon...๐Ÿ˜‰

Unres...

Oh dear, please don't apologize...irrespective of your situation, you have given us a beautiful update... That also an early update...

Back to the chapter... You gave me tears... ๐Ÿ˜ญ  It was so emotional...and you have portrayed different version of love perfectly.

You open the chapter with such fondness, spraying love all around.. A mother and a father's love and concern for the child... Abhay and Gayathri conversation hurt me terribly. They were so concern and yet helpless. There is nothing they could do to ease the torment their son is going through. Such a doting and understanding parents.. One would be lucky and blessed to have such parents...I do understand the restlessness and torment  they would b going through...

Anjali and Arjun.. The kind of friends only the lucky ones get in life...love you get in the form of friendship would beat anything and everything in the world. A true friend, a pillar of support in torment, bring a smile on your face in time of bleeding, applause for your achievements, hold your hand in time of need and give a shoulder to cry on...Arnav's torment left them tormented.

Payal - Khushi, a sister's love... Payal was trying her best to ease the torment on her sister's life...but, Khushi being Khushi is trying really hard to cover-up, but, how far can she go on with this...a true sister will not take much time to read the emotions on face, so I presume Payal will put one and two to come up with four...

Lav-Khushi, I am really touched the way you have portrayed the characters in this story... Everyone relationship is unique and so strong...Lavvu being so adamant in making sense to Khushi counter attaching the only way she knows to make sure Khushi to listen her point of view.. i hope Lavvu would succeed in making sense into Khushi...

Does Khushi really meant what she said about seeing Arvan only as a friend, or is she trying to lie to herself... .?

When she see her face, it reminds of the kiss, the conversation leads into reminding him...isn't this enough to realize that she is already head over heel with Dr R Ji? Wake up Khushi...!
How long are you trying to ignore the love in the name of societal norms. She has given deaf ear, blind eye to bring justice for her children... Y  can't she do something for herself just once?
I do understand where Khushi coming from...but, how long is she planning to run away from her feeing? 

Arnav is tormented but her welfare takes precedent than his broken heart...A rare Love one would be blessed with... hope Khushi would not ignore him long...if so the doctor in him will test the patience and I am sure he will confront Khushi for ignoring him...  

I hope Lavvu baby shower would not shatter Khushi...awakening the bitter memories of losing her children...

Is Arnav going to barge into Lavvu's baby shower? I have a feeling that he would do that to make sure  Khsuhi is alright...

Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update di...beautifully written...loved it
The way u potrayed a mothers agony to see her only son suffering like this...every mother alwayz want to give every happiness of world to her child..if her child was happy then it gave immense contentment to every mother...bt the way gayatri  broke down for arnav brought tears in my eyez..how much she also wanted to brink back her boy's smile back..bt cant do anything for dat..its not easy for her to see arnav like this...all hurt nd sad...just hoping that the girl to whom her son lost heart able to see how madly deeply hopelessly he fallen in love with her nd lessen his pain nd suffering...maa ka dil bas hope he karsakti hai...even she ready to talk to khushi parents abt it..bt helpless to do that too

Bt love to see the way abhaya make her understand..nd he has full faith on his boy..nd thier talk with guptas only gonna increase khushi's misery along with arnav's...as the path of love itself is not easy..nd here the girl is khushi..who already suffered a lot in her past..so how could she easily laid her broken heart to arnav to heal it...to give herself a second change to embrace the love dat arnav giving her..

Lavvu can verywell see how much her bestie trying to b happy...showing its doesnt matter atall behind that fake smile...farak nahi padta Dr R ji k hone na hone se..bt whom she was fooling..Dr RJi toh khushi k dil dimag yaad sab me hain...bt not ready to accept her sttubourn mind...bt her bestie verywell knw how much khushi was fighting with all this with in...nd ready to recipocate his feelings...
Nd on confronting her she thinks all his gesture to b for just physical realtionship..wht the!!
What on the earth she is thinking...all his care..all his concered meant nothing to her..hey devimaiya such me kuch akal do iss ladki ko...bt can we really blame her for this...jis insan ka haath pakda tha..jisne itne sapne dikhaya..whose all fake things she believed blundly to b his love ...nd later dat heartless jerk shattered her everydream how could she gonna able to understand the depth of arnav's love nd how can see love him with her broken heart nd messed up minds...what she gonna offer him...dil k hazar tukde...tute huye khwab..her shattered soul...!!
bt aleast give chance to him to xplain himself to let him heal her na...let him understand that the feelings he had for khushi was beyond any physical relationship...uff magar kaun samjhaye khushi ko...when arnav gonna knw her reason of rejection dat really gonna gave jhatka to Dr R ji...dil tham k rakhna Rji to face your tsunami๐Ÿ˜†

Nd arnav just get solace after freaking two dayz by only hearing her voice...his crazy sttuborn woman although he not ready to face him bt still he was all concerned for her to b at lav babyshower function...how much helpless is he...oh di just make everthing alright between them..cant see more to see arshi suffering like this..both waiting for other to msg first...really iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..huh??
Looking forward for arshi confrontation..
Continue soonish di

Ps:- no worries di take ur tym...thoda aur intezzaarr he sahi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
di as u didnt added the teaser part here so we can only guess wht gonna b happened in thier face off..here the little my version of confrontation as per ur teaser๐Ÿ˜‰

DR RJi- khushi just give damn to this society nd just feel my love..nd fall in love with me 

Khushi-hum esa nahi karsakte..ye galat hai..ye samajh k nazron me paap hai..

Dr RJi- samaj samaj samaj..kya hai ye hai ye samaj aur kyun hai ye samaj itna priority tumhare liye..kya ye tumhare feelings se badh kar hai..tumhara dil kya keheta hai usska koi matlab nahi...
Mere pyaar ka koi matlab nahi..

Khushi- haan hai..badh kar hai...app kyun esa kar rahe ho RJi... app kyun na samjh rahe...appko toh mujhse v achi ko mil jayegi..then why me??me he kyunnn???

DR RJi- 
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Hum
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Hamare Dil Ki Tum Thodi Si Kadar Kar Lo
Ham Tumpe Marte Hain Thodisi Fikar Kar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo...

I want you..want you to love me.. give a chance to heal u to love u..not any one...kyun na samjh rahi tum dammittt...
Can Only imagine something like this..the real confrontation toh gonna b blast...dat for sure๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..isnt it di??๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by latersbaby. - 8 years ago
maxnruby thumbnail
Hum bhi yahan Res-wa, dammit!! 
Unres -

Deepthi, there's no need to apologize. Yes, we were eagerly waiting for a possible terrace confrontation. But what you did with this chapter is commendable and without it, a face off would have felt incomplete. 

It was an emotional update. It was quite necessary to understand everyone's POV at this stage of the story. Gayathri and Abhay's worries for their only son were absolutely spot on. 

Khushi's emotions were all over the place and rightfully so. It is very hard for her to see a romantic relation with another man after her divorce. She is already affected by  Dr R ji in many ways than one but it'll be a long road before she realizes or acknowledges the same. Arnav will need a ton of patience for this uphill task. 

Eagerly waiting for the next one.

Edited by maxnruby - 8 years ago