When its all about Mani you see..!!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Crew Member- Sid Sir, these clothes and shoes for characters in the show, I mean these are not that old.๐Ÿ˜•

SidT- ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ŽWho cares.. Audience doesn't ...They just want ENTERTAINMENT.. We should give them huge locales and beautiful dresses...lot of action... Melodrama... and Comedy of errors...

Crew Member- And Story Sir...?

SidT- ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ŽWhat story... No need of Story... Audiences are very smart... They already know this story by heart...so why tell them same thing again and again... This time.. they will see something new...something unique... Ahh... I am so excited... *Jumps in excitement* I will show them never seen before stuff...

SidT ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Žexcitedly goes away ...

Crew Member scratches head...and then says to himself... Ya right...Something NEW.. HUH...

Episode BEGIN...ACTION...

Lil Karna is a hero... just a one month old and is already JYESTH for his (not so lil) little one and may be practicing for other five as well๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

( On serious note- In first look, I thought Karna and Shon were twins.. they looked same to me... but cute adorable kids)

Then starts MANI GAME...  ๐Ÿคช

Cut It...

Sid T- Who said CUT... ONLY I can say it... *angrily stands up*

Director  - I said Sir... Actually Sir... This Mani.. what is this Mani... we didn't discuss this part...

SidT- Relax brother... When its all about MONEY... Then there should be MANI...  Chill ... I have to wrap up soon... So you please close this shoot soon...

Director- But Sir.. We don't have script for this MANI part ...Should we move to what is written in script...

SidT- Oh No... that's what we have to show in full week...We can't show in one day...

So this was how Saga of MANI continued with a pinch of melodrama.. and action... PERFECT RECIPE..

Well Mommy spoilt fun for a bit... She is rude to our little hero ...๐Ÿฅบ

Never mind... Its all about loving your family and our hero knows it all so well...

-          Episode ends...๐Ÿฅณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ritima ๐Ÿ˜† what happened to you ๐Ÿ˜†

And Mani?? What mani?? After priyamvadas success are they giving us any priyamani?๐Ÿ˜†
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the epi-sad !!!! Nothing to say after seeing standards of other sony shows (no offence).๐Ÿ˜† Hope SidT uncle understands Karna is not a character worth only of cheap sympathy. When the first person who showered love and compassion on Karna herself is distorted, better we keep mum. Had it not been our dearest chotu packetwa playing chotu Karna, it would have been a suicidal attempt watching this.๐Ÿคข
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘
Keep these posts coming, Sasuma. 
Yesterday's epi gave me a headache, I tell you. 
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

And Mani?? What mani?? After priyamvadas success are they giving us any priyamani?๐Ÿ˜†

Oh...the horror! ๐Ÿคข As if one Priyam is not enough to torture us. 
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
From nowhere it seems to be part of Mahabharat.

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

*wipes tears of happiness๐Ÿ˜ญ* finally diala ma commented๐Ÿ˜ณ and that too 1st comment๐Ÿ˜ฒ

you didnt see the episode thus asking about Mani..๐Ÿ˜› episode had Karna getting one Mani(big shining stone๐Ÿ˜•) for his mommy dearest ( I tell u my son is sho shweet...๐Ÿ˜ณ)

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

๐Ÿ˜† good one ๐Ÿ˜Š ..

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Saw the epi-sad !!!! Nothing to say after seeing standards of other sony shows (no offence).๐Ÿ˜† Hope SidT uncle understands Karna is not a character worth only of cheap sympathy. When the first person who showered love and compassion on Karna herself is distorted, better we keep mum. Had it not been our dearest chotu packetwa playing chotu Karna, it would have been a suicidal attempt watching this.๐Ÿคข

Hey Jamy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold- ya.. i dont know why they take term tragic hero so literally..

I m too loving vishesh..๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks for comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

๐Ÿ‘

Keep these posts coming, Sasuma. 
Yesterday's epi gave me a headache, I tell you. 

hey bahurani๐Ÿ˜›

sure.. as long as i m not bored๐Ÿ˜† and i dont bore you all...

ya headache i can understand...๐Ÿ˜†