Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Also, why do you criticise Vyasa, Vrish? I much don't like him but have no partcular reason.😆

Contradicts himself all over the place - can't keep his story straight.  E.g. in Vana Parva, he has Balarama supporting the Pandavas, in Udyog Parva, he has Balarama opposing the war and being neutral, and in Shalya Parva, after Balarama arrives at the Bhimyodhan battle spot, he claims that b4 the war, Balarama had urged Krishna to support the Kauravas.  Just 1 example.

Of course, we had all our citation wars in the MB b'cos Vyasa couldn't keep his story straight.  If any author or poet did that, he'd be rightly ridiculed.  Of course, since some Vaishnavas think that he's another avatar of Vishnu, one can't say a word against him despite all the BS that he wrote.

Also, after he blasphemes Mahadev by claiming that Ashwatthama was his ansh - despite Shaivya sources having no such endorsement, I don't respect him one bit.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Vrish, Shon's gets killed in Virata war in MJ. Daddy Sawant has not extended his life beyond that. So we can see a Mahan Karna forgiving Ps despite his brother having been killed by one of them. That too may be out of some bromantic feelings.😆

The brother of Karna who was killed in the Virata war - his name was Sangramjit.  So Sawant-ji renamed the guy in his story?

Since this serial is writing its own story, I'd like to see Shon survive and reconcile w/ the Pandavas after Karna's death 😆