Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
😊Happy Mothers Day everyone..😊
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow glad that Khushi is finally learning to stand up for herself

Arnav's parents just want him to be happy and get a soulmate who can share all his ups and downs with him
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for ur update
impatientlyyy
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
wow wt an update...so much happened in one chapter...so three months passed and with the rotating wheel of time...i found growth among relations around..
 the common factor between all sides  is that  all the loved ones in deep care and concern  about other ... providing shoulder to each other...some where its the hug which shows mending of relation...some where its silence weighing more than words..some where a hand on head or a kiss from a mother to gain strength ...some where on a cup of tea two friends hoping for better future...how beautifully u have shown that...no matter how different every one was in approach ...but end of the day...all coming up together for a big big cause...JUSTICE
how true to reality the whole scenario is...after all this is wt family,true friends are   all about...being there for each other...

its interesting to see...life for them at this crucial time before court procession... is all about few "S"...as "silence","support","strength" ,"sincerity" and "shadow" the aim :)..not to forget the heavenly "stairs"...let me add one more s from myside...that its really "sweet" to breath these all  throughout the read :)

lavanya and khushi convo on whether it was love from her side and her reply , in my eyes her whole 6 years of marriage summarised beautifully in one para ...she was having no expectation from him...its true shayad kuch kehnay ko tha hee nahi...shayad kuch feel kernay ko tha hee nahi...there was not a single moment where she had felt her heart beating strong  for the husband so called...but yeah i am sure when ever she came to know about she being preg in past...she must had felt her heart skipped a beat with happiness ...other than those 5 motherly moments when she got preg ,there was nothing to remember... i think after first or second time abortions.. on getting the news of she being preg again...she must had felt happiness and fears along .it was everything other than easy life for her...it was hopelessly hopeless  ,about which she  is very much clear now...like lavanaya told her...life is full of surprises...hope after court process...its going to be new sunrise in her life

arnav concern about khushi while talking to lawyer...not to scare her with unnecessary information...he took my heart here once again...ufff wt a gem of a person...

loved loved abhey and gayatri coming to arnav before such important day ...abhey talking first time about the case after long...his support ... arnav hugging him ..he in his son's embrace...abhey got it at that moment.. how much arnav needs him in his life...the support which he missed when he wanted it in his youth...that was brilliant...gayatri sweet heart as always...her content tears says more than words here :)

i am so happy that abhey did ask arnav in a way that is he fine or will he be ok if things will not happ in his favour in future...abhey and arnav discussion on khushi...:)...beautiful...finally abhey shared his fears ...he likes khushi but not wish to see a heartbroken arnav ...arnav's reply..the broken crayon still color...excellent :)...i think both did cool man to man ...heart to heart talk here...in a way helping understanding each other more :)

shashi being with khushi ...his worries concern regarding raizada ..hoping no more harm to his daughter this time from their end..he is so much in his character here...and poor goshal pissed with shashi ...but still the constant order from his boss ...its like don't piss shashi just avoid any confrontation at this imp time...its awesome...so shashi not wanting anyone else from family to be there...he is having his own insecurities for sure

loved arnav living in bluetooth of lawyer...:)...through all odds...he the mastermind behind goshal timely responses...its amazing :)

loved how u have given shashi and garima  a silent walk back towards their dreams ...a dream which every parent see before the birth of the baby...shashi and garima both being parents...weaven loads of such  around their children ...but how sadly ...like coming out of sleep u r out of dream...in reality they r out of that fairy land ...like everything slipped from the hands like a sand 

khushi sitting down near their feet ...giving support and strength to shashi garima...that was beautiful moment :)...

and then the stairs which leads her to  peace, her very own personal haven..where there is no loneliness for her..:)...to her bestie...three months shows loads of progress between them...easy and comfy talks between...starting from had dinner to wt u cook...:)...her understanding that he is worried for her...and she getting his silence answering her query...its beautiful...her breaths telling loads to him...and her smiles and chuckles bringing back ease to him...he comforting her about healing of parents with time...and she happy for his parents being with him...he understanding that she over burdened from all sides...and he relaxing this time with not hug but really more strong point...sharing about abhey...like really lifting big burden from her shoulder...ufff its beautiful chapter...

i don't know hope i have not missed anything from it ...there is so much to notice ...yeah and that first step for arnav ...like closure to this court thing going to open new doors for her ,for him ,for them..and she finally sure that her friend her shadow..wow...beautiful...loved it to the core...

ps:enjoy ur vacations...going to miss u loads...inbox me pictures of hot guys around..lol...hugs

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HOTWA😉
Deepthi, How good to see you back with such a power Update. 

It was all about relationships, support and strength. 
Lavanya and Khushi
Arnav and Gayatri-Abhay
Khushi and her father 
and 
Khushi - Arnav 

At the age Khushi was tagged to Karan it is very much possible for her to think that it is her duty as a wife to love her husband. This reminds me of a conversation I had with my Granny once about, her ever being in love with someone. Her reply is something I will never forget. She said, 'I was married to your Dadu and that is what is love.' 

For Khushi I wish for the surprises and revelations that life has in store for her. 

Oh! I love the phase you have used "broken crayons still color". Its so profound. Its full of Arnav's hope and expectations for Khushi and for himself. 
But the thing is that for the last few weeks every time I cleanup after my kid I pick up all the broken crayons and place them in the box. Initially, my kid did not like the idea of using the broken ones but because he saw me using only the broken ones soon he came around the idea that broken ones color too. 
So, I love the analogy. 

Oh! And I loved it when Khushi said - 
He is my best friend. He is not going to be mad at you for making me happy."
Khushi's hard days are over, she has awesome Best Friends! ðŸ˜‰ 

But the way you have written about Khushi's parents and their mental stress and misery is so painful. 
Life has not been kind to Shashi and Garima. They have led a life where it has always been, "Log Kya Kahenge!!"
No materialistic pleasure, overloaded with hardships. They could not bear a son. When it was time for their daughters to get married Payal was rejected too many a times. Now Khushi is also back after such a scandalous experience. 
But still Garima and Shashi are trying to hold themselves together and stand next to their daughter. 

But Khushi needs Arnav the most now... Can she see it the way I can see it? He is the last person she speaks each night and She is all that He can think of. This is just so deep. 

OH! The last line of the chapter is a bomb... I loved it. 

Her emotions spiraled out of control in gratitude. This man seemed to teach her the importance of promise, which otherwise was made in the past only to use her.
Just beautiful, so deep, so profound. 

ps- Beware, Arnav is raising the bar just too high, Girls!!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

pps- Njoy your vacation but I know your mind will be working. I just know it. ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am still rubbing my eyes, is this true??? Are we getting an update now??? ðŸ˜²
*****************************************************************************************************

Thank you Deepthi for giving us such a wonderful update inspite of your busy AD.

So three months has passed since Khushi came to know the entire truth, three months since she came to know the real face of that Kameena ex-husband of hers. 

Has these last three months reduced her heart ache??? Has these last three months made her more determined to get the asshole punished? Has these last three months made her channelize her sorrow and anger towards determination to get justice to her dead babies and herself??

Lavanya pulled her into a tight hug. "I wish not and I like to think that you were just a dutiful wife and nothing more than that. There is no way you could have been in love with that monster. Dont prove me wrong?"

Khushi pulled away and stared at her in perplexity. "I dont know. I dont believe I will ever find an answer to that."

"You never know. Life is full of surprises and revelations." Lavanya retorted softly.

Even I am waiting for that surprise Deeps, when Khushi will realise what true love is.

The talk between Abhay and Arnav was so heartfelt and emotional. 

A father worried about his son and his love, a fear which is refusing to leave his heart, a scare about the future of his son's life, a desperation to see his son happy, a desire to see his son get the love he deserves - Deeps you described all these feelings so beautifully in the conversation Abhay had with Arnav.

Will broken crayons color as good as new ones??? Will the coloring be sufficient for Arnav???

So the hearing of the case is tomorrow. I hope Khushi will not be subjected to more mental trauma and torture by the opposition lawyers.

LOL Arnav on blue tooth with the Ghoshal giving instructions about how to deal with Shashi - that was really funny.

The description of the helplessness of Shashi and Garima as parents was so touching and emotional. 

Arnav as a true friend, promised her again that he will always be there for Khushi. 

Waiting for tomorrow, hoping a new dawn rises in Khushi's life removing the darkness of her life and paving the path for a brighter and happier future.

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
anuarshi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Eagerly waiting for court trail 
Edited by anuarshi6 - 8 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all A BIG THANK YOU for such a wonderful and surprising gift ðŸ˜‰
Its such a beautiful update I loved it , in this update  a son and a father shared their feelings and insecurities , a friend once again kept his promise to be on her side ,  how a daughter tired to be strong before her parents even though she is the one who lost everything you have summed up all the human emotions in just one update , love , pain , friendship , caring , struggle , betrayal ,everything is there , beautiful. 
                              The initial scene between Lav and Khushi hahaha thanks for bringing Lav back after a long time ðŸ˜† I was missing her ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ . I loved the way Lav told Khushi that the Kamina is not worth Khushi and he never ever loved her not Khushi never loved him and she was a dutiful wife which the case with most of the middle class marriages , I am not saying that all the marriages are loveless but some are and the women in those marriages are just dutiful wives who fulfill all the needs of their husband and home. 
                                The way Abhay and Arnav spoke to each other tell how well they understand each other and what are their expectations are from each other they dont need third person between its so beautiful and feels so happy to see parents trying to be friends with their kids and trying to understand their POV so that it will be easy to communicate and share their thoughts and opinions rather than parents imposing their views on kids. 
                           Oh so the lawyer spilled the beans man I love this layer. 
"He is my best friend. He is not going to be mad at you for making me happy."                 

Aww the way Khushi pacified the lawyer shows how much she trusts her friend and knows what he wants. 

I wish you a happy vacation , enjoy your time with your family. Be safe . Bye 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago