ArHi FF: Accused | Thread 4 Ch 34-41| Thread 5 Link Pg 1

teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
ACCUSED

Hellos and welcome to Thread 4 of Accused. This is probably the last thread, though I am not sure because words continue to write themselves in this tale.

Thank you, yet again, for every single one of you who has been reading and supporting the story. A lot of you have reached out to me with really comforting words of support, and quite a few of you have become emotionally invested in the characters and with each other. Which also means I get whined to a lot, but trust me, it's fun.😊

I have said this before: this story is intense, fairly painful and nothing like the show. I sincerely believe this is not for everyone and I totally understand if you don't like it, can't read it or would much rather read something that's a lot more entertaining and MUCH better written than my crap. Plenty of you have both loved and hated Arnav as well as Khushi at some point in the story and I know it's hard for you to do. I am a cruel writer, as I have been told, so take it with a bag of salt.

Finally, please don't send me buddy requests if all you want is PMs for this story. I update this story often enough, it's not hard to keep track through your watchlist or something. If you still want PMs, just leave me a line - comment, scrap, PM, whatever.

Cheers,
Teekay
Edited by teekay - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations fr d new thread...
Super excited fr d next update...
Waiting eagerly..
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations on new thread
SAM32 thumbnail
wao. new thread. new update. waiting for the next update with a thudding heart.
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
congrats on new thread 
so far the story has gone amazing 

it gud dat arnav understood dat khushi was over tensed n its natual to say sumthing which dey dont mean 

i hope arnav will again try to giv khushi d chance to explain herself, she was trying to make payal understand a very imp lesson n arnav should not take it personally 

waiting for the update 
sher_lock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this has been one amazing journey ...congrats dear
ananya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread...
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2