ArHi FF: Accused | Thread 4 Ch 34-41| Thread 5 Link Pg 1- Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

849

Views

202k

Users

191

Likes

4k

Frequent Posters

teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vijayalaxmib

Hi, this is my first comment for ur ff.. I read all the chapters of ACCUSED.. As you mentioned this ff is really very intensed and emotional one.. Some of the chapters even moisted my eyes.. The emotional situations are so well written that we can feel that while reading... I loved ur concept, each n every chapter.. Call girls how they enter this field by getting cheated by their loved ones and most trusted people,their suffering, their helplessness life, feelings are nicely explained. Thanks for such a brilliant ff.. Waiting for next update.. Continue soon.

Thank you for reading 😊
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MONAKARAN

OMG - No she did not! As usual Khushi is being her sacrificial self! She is denying his love because she feels it is the right thing to do. I hope Arnav can look past her facade! she needs love and only Arnav can give it to her!!! Please do not separate them!


she needs love, yes. But she also needs self-belief. She needs respect, from herself and others. She needs self-esteem. Arnav can help some of it, not everything. She needs to help herself too, and the rest will take time and support.
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: radhika_BG

I don't have words to explain what I'm feeling right now...after reading the whole story in one go...its 2.20 am in the morning... And I'm crying for khushi and arnav.

This is one of the most outstanding ff where you have portrayed arnav so differently.emotional yet strong.
The pace of story is so perfect.
The way story proceeded from very first update...and their growing feelings for each other. Not even once I felt that you are going too fast or too slow.
Khushi's insecurity, fears, lack of trust...it was so natural.
And in the start you used the songs waqt ne kiya, and lag ja gale both were so appropriate...!!!
In all I'm in love with this ff
Eagerly waiting for next update...!!!

Thank you so much for reading. Sometimes I worry about the pace of the story when I go into too many details or emotional torture...but thanks for living with it.
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rk2127

Just read the update and realized that your sweet and happy previous update, TK, was just the silence before the storm.

Arnav asked Khushi to follow her heart and will and she loved and still loves Arnav yet she answered No.

I will wait for you to explain her No, and eventual heartbreak of Arnav, before throwing my anger at you. 😕


Okay.
My shields are up for your anger.😆
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

i jus came accross dis ff two days bk. it z amazng..beautifully wrtn. i so hpe evrythng falls into d ryt place 4 arhi asap. pls pm me too,wenevr u update it :))

thanks for reading.
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TDOUQ6LIT7WA4EIP

Please Please Update a happy chapter

Ha ha. But nobody likes a happy chapter. Look at what happens to comments. Anyway, keep some patience, the story would end soon anyway
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mini_

Loved Sooo much.

It was 'awesomely heartbreaking'. Especially, winding it up with the 'bejaan dil to tere..."
You absolutely killed it.
Love you for keeping the story exactly how it should go - 💔Mind numbingly, painfully hopelessly, lovable.


ps- I love you So. XOXO
❤️


😳
You are such a sadist, Mini 😃
The only person I am assured would be happy with an excruciating twist😆
Enjoy the pain. Then enjoy the everlasting love. Ok?

Love you.
teekay thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Whiterainbow

Read last few chapters together and looked like Arnav and Khushi's rocking boat finally found its way towards calm waters, but things are not as they appear to be...reality strikes hard...but haven't these two come too far to care about what society/Mamiji thinks?

It's not just about what they *think*. It's about the impact on Arnav's life. That's why it matter when it's someone he loves so much. Would Arnav marry Khushi if doing so would separate her and Payal in some way?
pra_s.96 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: teekay


Thanks for reading. Glad to know you enjoyed the story.
Unconditional acceptance and too many accusations, yes😛


Yes the name of the story itself is accused 😆 I meant unconditional acceptance in the sense that arnav and khushi have a long way from where they started...their emotions in the beginning towards each other were so different and then it changed to affection and finally love. I mean if i was in a similar situation as them i doubt if i would be actually able to understand the other person at all. I might drown myself in self pity maybe :p
P5NEC3SRTKHIPKLG thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Please Please finish these story don't leave us

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Rizz-ington · 2 years ago

Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".