Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Endgame thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He is Roshan Raj. Dushyant Handa smiled picking up the picture. Mumbai ka hain aur aap tho Raj Industries se wahkif hain. Darji nodded his head while Rano smiled but Mohinder narrowed his eyes at Panditji. He is the only one who will take over everything but I feel this alliance is much better than Roshan's. Panditji picked another photo and handed it to Darji. Yeh Rajput Khandaan ka hain.. Suraj Rajput.

The only prince of Rajasthan. Panditji nodded haan but he does not stay here. America mein rehta hain per yahi ki ladki se shaadi karne chahta hain.  Suna hain ki iske Dadima ki wish thi.. so I feel..

Wat the hell is this photo is doing here? Suddenly Darji yelled as if he was caught into a fire. Yeh Khuranna ka photo Handa haveli mein kyu.. how dare you get it here. The Pandit who was smart enough to make sure tat darji's eyes fell on Maan's photo now started to shake with terror seeing Dushyant Handa yell at him as if he was going to cut him down. How dare you..

Woh rishte ke liye.. I mean Panditji started to stammer not knowing how to put his words. Dekhiye Darji eyed him with hawk eyes Maan Singh Khuranna is a nice and most eligible bachelor of Delhi or say India.. bahut saare rishte aate hain is ladke ke liye and main sirf na aap logo ka but even Khuranna's ka purohit hoon aur rahi baat iske photo ki I would say why not get Geet beti and Maan beta married.

Bandhukkk the whole haveli echoed with Dushyant Hands's voice. Meri bandhuk lao.. I want to kill this bloody sick Pandit right now. Mohinder and Rano gripped each other's hand seeing him getting wild like a beast. They shook with fear and their body almost turned pale as senior Handa pulled the glass of the tea table and almost dropped it on the Pandit who was now pale with all color drained from his body.

Tu tho gaya buddhe pandit.. teri maut meri haatho tai hain aaj. Darji roared scaring the already scared Pandit who stepped into the tiger's den.  Himmat kaisi hui meri poti ka naam ush Savitri ke pote se jodhne ki.. how dare you... get my bloody gunnn... Mohinder get my bloody..

Darji Monhinder himself was scared but seeing his father roar like a tiger made him to step forward. Please calm down.. yeh pandit..

Ish pandit ki tho main... how dare he gets this bloody photo and think about getting my Geet married to tat Khuranna.. ishe tho main aaj hi maar dunga... I will kill him.

Haan maar dena Pandit said with a meek voice. He was hell scared but he had promised to help the two lovers and he tried to put forth his words in front of the roaring tiger that would kill him in seconds. I don't know wat you two families share for being enemies but Maan beta is one of the boy whom you would not find even if you spend all your money. Pandit sighed as Mohinder held Darji a bit trying to calm him. Aur puri duniya jaanthi hain ki Khuranna ka Maan Singh Khuranna and handa ki Geet Handa ek saath business kar rahe hain.. every now and then there are articles about them being spotted while having lunch dinner or coffee and now latest news is of them going for a business trip. I know its for business but baaki sab yeh nahi jaanthe...and Khuranna's and Handa's se sab darthe hain.. You rule the construction business and just think wat this proposal can do... baaki aap samajhdaar hain.. main tho sirf yahi kahunga ki jo hain so hain warna kuch nahi hain. And the Pandit walked before Dusyhant Handa would grab his head and cut his tongue off.

Yeh tho gaya... iski maut ki khabaar...

Wat he said isn't wrong darji. Mohinder cut off Darji before he could say more. We can't deny tat Maan Singh Khuranna is a name in business and how he saved us from those Chopra's. Itna hi nahi aap bhi yeh jaanthe hain ki he is very respecting person.. in all a very good boy whom any parents would love to have as their SIL. Darji glared at Mohinder saying you mean you want to marry your daughter in tat Khuranna family.. dhimaang karab hua hain kya tumara. Darji did not wait for Mohinder to speak woh Khandaan jaha woh Hitler Savitri Devi rehti.. meri sabse badi dushmaan ke pote se shaadi meri poti ki... are you crazy.. ush hitler ki..

You are not less than any Hitler Darji. Darji's eyes turned wild while Rano she just gaped at Mohinder with her eyes wide open and I did not say about marrying my daughter into tat family.. I was just talking about Maan tat he is the precious gem and any family would be happy to give their daughter.

Ishe pagal khane bhej do Rano.. tumara pati dhimaag se paidal ban juka hain. Saying this Darji walked away not wanting to argue with his son anymore while Rano still stared at Mohinder.

Shimla..

Maan smirked as he counted second's inside his mind sipping his coffee. It was time for his Lady Gundi to step out of her so called room tat she had opted in the cottage instead of sharing one with him and he loved it coz he got time to plan out his each move and teach his sherni a lesson of not messing with him.

Mona Geet yelled calling Mona whom seemed to be busy playing with her beau Rajveer on the dining table. Geet turned hearing her almost moan and the moment she turned she almost puked seeing them kissing and having their hands all over each other while Mona's dress tat hardly covered her was rolled up on her thighs. Ewww.. you guys are disgusting. She took a step as if tat would stop her from hearing and watching them making out and then her eyes spotted Maan sitting on the sofa and having his coffee. I swear Khuranna. You are the weirdest human I have ever seen.

Is it? He asked narrowing his eyes with an evil smirk lingering on his lips. Yes coz you are so sick tat you are enjoying this po*n show with coffee. She pointed her finger in the direction where Mona and Rajveer were making out but right now they were smirking behind her back winking at Maan but did not stop making those weird noises tat proved they were making out behind her.

Anything special Handa? Maan scanned Geet from top to bottom and scrunched his nose in a weird way ignoring her words on him enjoying the so called po*n show.  Wat the hell are you looking at for... Maan smirked with his eyes still scanning her don't you feel you should stop them... kuch akal hain ki nahi aapko?

Off course I do have. Maan said standing up placing the mug on the table tat had a packet nearby. Ohh shit.. how could I forget you are going for something special and now you say its yuck.. come one Jaan... Threesome is po*n so you must enjoy it but you see he narrowed his eyes again and looked at her once again in a look of disapproval. Geet narrowed her eyes seeing him do so and then studied her own body from top to bottom. Too bad Handa.. very bad.

Wat do you mean bad.. too bad? Maan smirked inwardly coz he knew his plan was the master piece and soon she would come crying to her. I mean threesome and in such a yuck dress. Come on Handa kuch tho standard rakho apne adventures threesome ka.

Apni...

Not apni Handa.. tumari. He stepped closer grabbing the packet in his hand and looked at her with mean eyes as if he was looking deep inside her. You look yuck with this and m damn sure not even a beggar would agree to your adventures threesome excitement.

Maan.. you dare..

Not Dare Handa... wear and he threw the packet at her shocking her with his sudden behavior. It would look hot and sexy.. after all MSK ki choice hain.. and yeah threesome ke liye mast hain.. you know threesome standards.

How dare you Khuranna... aap tho she almost charged throwing the packet at Maan but he dodged and grabbed it before it would hit his face. Kaha na not dare wear.. waise where did you plan to have a threesome... is it in some hotel or he smirked seeing her eyes turning red kahi yaha tho plan nahi kiya na.. wahhh tat would be so exciting to watch. So come on Handa he threw the packet back at Geet go and change.. Kunal aata hi hoga.. and who is the third man.. did you hire someone...or should I help in it.

You sick weirdo pervert she screamed throwing her clutch on him but he once again dodged and it fell behind. Come on Handa.. dont be so shy.. chalo main khud tumhe tayaar karta hoon and yeah if you want I can call Kunal here too if you haven't yet and he did not wait, turned on  his heels and grabbed her clutch and fished out her mobile and called kunal whose number she had saved to tease him but in actual he had not called.  Geet's eyes turned wild hearing him talk to kunal and discuss about the so called threesome and she felt herself getting pushed for something she had not planned but just used to teach Maan a lesson. Chalo m done.. let's get you changed.. now don't say I haven't seen you nude ok.. kya hain na kuch din pehle hi.. He smiled shyly and dragged her inside his room and locked the door so tat she would not escape from his clutches.

Yeh.. yeh kya hain Maan. Geet stammered the moment he unwrapped the packet and her eyes went wide seeing the revealing lingerie tat would hardly cover her. (Imagine any wild lingerie tat you want). Threesome ke liye mast sexy lingerie Handa.

You are kidding Maan.. you don't mean this. Geet was hell scared now coz she felt tat her plan would make Maan beg in front of her and say sorry but everything was going against her. He himself was getting her ready and called Kunal too. Maan I know you are kidding.. dekho yeh sab bandh karo warna.. you know me wat I can do.

Seriously Handa. Maan pulled her by her arm and instantly unzipped her dress. Do you feel m kidding.. come on yeh tho expressions nahi hain mere chehre pe.. is it. She nodded her head for a no and he smiled pulling the dress off her shoulder so why do you say m kidding..yaar meri Jaan threesome ke liye jaa rahi hain so why should not I dress her up.

Maannn she screamed as the dress fell down leaving her only in her lacy panties (dress had inbuilt bra). Aap.. you cant do it Maan... you are not..

Off course I can Jaan. Maan smiled sweetly putting a finger inside her panty and holding it and next moment it was rolled down her soft long legs. Maannn she cried tears almost spilling out of her eyyes not coz he was undressing her but he was getting her ready for the threesome tat she never ever had in her mind. Ohh.. my poor Jaan.. don't cry.. main tho kaam aasan kar raha hoon. He patted her cheeks. He was feeling bad but he needed to prove who was in control here and few tears did not matter in his plan. So why don't I help you like this. He said and pulled the lingerie over her sexy hot body tat he always loved to play with.

Maann...I..

Na  he smiled and pulled her hair and made them to follow free and then he pressed his thumb on her lips rubbing her red lipstick tat he hated so much. Hmmm.. now you look smoking hot Jaan... and ready for he smirked not saying anything and before she could gasp she was pushed on the bed right on her back. You know wat Jaan Maan evil grin turned more evil as he hovered over her hardly covered body I love this horror look on your face... But kya hain na Maan Singh Khuranna se panga lena bahut bhari padta hain.

Wat the hell are you doing.. Maan I said leave me she screamed feeling her hands getting tied up above her head. Threesome Jaan.. you know threesome..but just you and me. He smirked further getting down and tying up her legs too. So Maan stood and started to unbutton his shirt. You really did feel tat I would let you go with tat b****** Kunal haan... but haan don't worry ushe uski so called flirting ki saaza mil rahi hogi.

Wat do you mean? Maan I swear kuch aisa waisa kiya tho. He pulled his shirt revealing his toned chest to her. Kuch jyada nahi but woh sach mein threesome karega ab... You know the real threesome with sexy hot po*n stars.

Wat she yelled wriggling out to free herself and Maan smirked seeing her. Don't strain yourself Jaan... apne aap ko dard dogi.. aur abhi tho bahut kuch baaki hain... you know.. wat I mean. He warned her as he unbuckled his belt and soon stripped of his clothes completely getting naked in front of her and in response Geet closed her eyes seeing his manhood pointing at her. Aahhh you don't get to close your eyes tonight Jaan...

You sick pervert wat do you think you are doing.. koi aise karta hain kya. She yelled struggling to get free but Maan pinched her leg forcing her to open her eyes flinching with the pain. You b***..

Don't.. one bad word and I swear ishe badi saaza dunga main..abhi tho sirf I plan to hang you on orgasms but if you even utter a single word tat I don't like I swear Jaan you will be hanging for two days without getting any relief from me.. and trust me I mean it. And he started to circle the bed. He did have a plan to punish her but seeing her like this he was himself getting out of control but he knew he needed to control and he would do to make sure tat she does not ever think of flirting with anyone else even if it meant a act. She was his and his possession and anyone else touching her, he could not accept tat.

Maan I swear.. don't you ever think on it or else.. shaadi ke baad bhi main aapko...haan I won't let you have sex with me.. dekho I mean it.. I swear I mean it. He did not say a word and slowly traced her left leg making her squirm like a fish first. Jaan shaadi ke baad sex nahi kehte love making kehte hain... and uske liye mujhe tumari permission nahi chahiye but for now you just think how will you save yourself from wat m planning... bahut threesome karna tha na ab dekho main threesome ka maaza kaisa deta hoon and she could feel his fingers slowly coming upwards making her struggle with the sensual sensations they were giving her.

No.. Maan you cant be so harsh.. main tumari Jaan hoon.. dekho you love me na.. you love me na.. Maan. He smirked hearing it as this was wat he wanted but not tat much wat he wanted. He was planning her to show wat actual threesome meant in his way and he would do so coz she needed it and right now having her tied up on his bed had worked him all high.

Aap pagal ho kya Naina looked behind her to see if the Hitler of their house Savitri Devi was nearby. She sighed seeing her nowhere so she turned and looked at panditji. Shayad aap bhool rahe ho ki Handa's humare dushman hain.. and aap unki beti ko bahu banane ki baat kar rahe hain.

Dushman Pandit smiled hearing her. if so then why are both the children working together... pandit hoon tho kya I do keep check on everything tat goes on and there's nothing wrong in getting them married. Aapko ek achi sunder ladki chahiye and Geet Handa se achi koi nahi hain.. duniya bhar se uske liye rishte aate hain and if Maan and Geet gets married no one will ever stand in front of them in business... suddenly panditji looked up and saw  Yash staring at him who just entered the mansion and stopped hearing Pandit talk to Naina.

Yash ji aap. the pandit almost stammered but the quickly smiled saying maine koi galat baat ki kya.. aap tho khud Geet betiya ko jaanthe hain.. so why not get them married.. Maan and Geet would be perfect for each other. Wat say.. Pandit patted himself mentally seeing Yash almost quite but then he followed his gaze and saw the danger standing right behind her. Dadima who had been hearing everything standing behind the pillar suddenly made her presence scaring everyone. Maa aap.. Yash was scared now tat he could not say a word but to his surprise the Hitler smiled at him and then at pandit giving him a boost for his act.

Maa.. aap yeh I mean this Pandit is gone mad. Yash was scared seeing his mother smile like tat and tried to make excuses but she shocked him with her words. He isn't wrong Yash.. after all humare Maan ke liye itna bada aura cha rishta laaya hain yeh.. Handa ki Beti ka and tat gave the Pandit more courage to speak his tongue out. Geet would be perfect for your Maan Savitriji.. ishe acha rishta tho aapko janam janam nahi milega. Pandit ji smiled seeing Savitri Devi keenly listening to him unknown tat the volcano was boiling its lava and would burst anytime soon. They both do business together and go out for trips.. so ishe pehleki duniya kuch aur kahe why don't you make Geet Handa as your DIL.. sabse gunni ladki hain Geet betiya.. apne Darji ke upar gayi hain.

Precap: And Hitler's clashes while Lovers romancing in Shimla...

Do like and comment.

At least I hope this time I get 200+ likes and 20 pages comments with next update on Page 120 only... coz its really disappointing seeing the likes getting decreased and so the readers who comment one word always..

NEXT : PART 18

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago
mandy15 thumbnail
loved it dear :)

awesome update :)

superb:)
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
here maaneet love clashes n their hilter cllashes poor pandit
amazing update 
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bandukkk ðŸĪĢ
bechara pandit bura pahasa ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
hitlar ko ajj gussa aya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
chalo mohindar bcaha liya ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
he also likes maan ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

heheh geet bechari abb kya karogay ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
msk se panga ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
maan ajj pura mood mein ahy
kunal ke sath geet ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
kunal tu gaya ðŸĨģðŸĨģ

hayee shimla mein romance ðŸĨģðŸĨģðŸĨģ
geet ajj ke badh asia kuch maat karna ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ

ye dadi ko kya huya
y she smiling 
handa woha jo nah huya khurana ne ghar wo na ho pandit ke sath ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

diii cant wait for next par
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. pandidji put maan photo infront of darji .. darji was scaring poor pandidji..maaneet in simla.. maan wants to teach geet a lesson for flirting with that kunal.. poor geet really scared.. maaneet moments awesome..dadima was hell angry on pandid.
intresting precap.. waiting for next.. update soon
srikantharaja thumbnail
wow amazing update... 
darji and savitri devi is amazing ... 
maan being naughty is soo awesome...
i love thanks update love ur work please dear update often wiating for next update eargly... will full ur wish page 120 and 200 + like common guys everyone who read should encourage the reader so motivation is very important for writer so please like and commment ...
for the lovely update 
c
a
n
t

w
a
i
t

f
o
r