Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
aww it's because we don't want to see Pragya sadLike I know bad stuff is coming. I've been joking about it all week, right?
So why is there this big pit in my stomach? 😕
yes they better not throw her out and she should walk out because they are all horrible to herOriginally posted by: -Martinski-
See whatever they do
- No repitition of MU then Nokjhok then unresolved MU then more MU- Drag it for more than a week and a half- Pragya being submissive and oh i love him so yeahANYTHING BUT THESE ^^^Bring in seperation thats fine bring in MU and Taunt but do something different with itAnd PRAGYA GETTING THROWN OUT IS HUGE NO! HER WALKING OUT YES BUT DARE NOT THROW HER OUT FOR BEING CHARACTERLESS
let's hope he feels bad later if he finds out she actually got the guitar fixedOriginally posted by: Anbhigya
So i guess my kaali zabaan came true!!! It was Abhi who abandoned her frm cumin to concert!!! I always felt angry seeing angry abhi chilao-ing on prags.. 2day i felt pain!! Aahh... I guess curd scene was to do tiny winy damage control!!!
So Abhi told her not to come to the concert? I didn't watch. I'll be skipping it for a few days. I can't watch what's about to happen to my poor Pragya. 😭
Originally posted by: -Martinski-
The guitar repair dude was so cute ! Can he like call abhi and tell him or something 😆
aww I know the feel but I'm looking forward to the day when Pragya proves herself innocent and takes the smug looks of Aaliyah, Tanu and Mitali 3 b******So Abhi told her not to come to the concert? I didn't watch. I'll be skipping it for a few days. I can't watch what's about to happen to my poor Pragya. 😭