Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aru_A

soon i'll become one...
or maybe not...studies are always on my head...so making threads and managing them is something i may not have time for...
okay...i'm not good with creathing threads...idk how to post pics and hypertext...nor do i know how to give those pearl n gems awards...but yup, i am good at maintaining the atmosphere...
back at my other forum, they call me full of positive energy and inspiring and even mature beyond my agen n stuff...so...i can manage atmosphere...but making the thread and giving gifts is something i dont know how to...

nope. this isnt full time nor are there any hard n fast commitments.. :) its all easily manageable..arre these oldies have just made it look as if very demanding..its nothing actually..!
posting pics/hyperlinks is childs play..n arent u eager to learn it someday?..so begin learning it soon...maybe season7, u can debut... seven, the magical number... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ref +ve energy...oh thats the imp thing. Huge Plus point u have!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Lumos - 9 years ago
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Alright here's the new one :  HP Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) -Season 6
Copy pasting is really easy..lol
And important stuff:๐Ÿค“ Please provide direct links of both the riddles and answers..I seriously don't have time to go hunting after the links ..So if you want your riddle to be featured in the index you gotta give me the direct links..That's all :) I hope you all will cooperate๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by QuietlyLoud - 9 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lumos

nope. this isnt full time nor are there any hard n fast commitments.. :) its all easily manageable..arre these oldies have just made it look as if very demanding..its nothing actually..!
posting pics/hyperlinks is childs play..n arent u eager to learn it someday?..so begin learning it soon...maybe season7, u can debut... seven, the magical number... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ref +ve energy...oh thats the imp thing. Huge Plus point u have!!! ๐Ÿ‘

ohhh...
i'm actually eager to learn...
yeah...if someone could teach me...all of that uk... ;)
actually, u r quite right...i'm really eager too...i wud love to host it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
hehhe...thank u...be positive!!
Guys i m here to convey something , our "Bholi Bala" a.k.a Khushboo (new members check the first page for Khushboo's nicknames here) is going through a tough time..she had an accident & had to suffer a Midshaft Humerus Fracture in left hand,consequently she had a titanium incision of about 4-5 inches in left hand to join the bones .. she is still recovering , so let us wish her & her family well & pray for her speedy recovery..โญ๏ธ
Edited by Quixotic5 - 9 years ago
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon Khushboo๐Ÿค—
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Get well soon Khushboo ๐Ÿ˜Š