Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sush, its simply superb👏🤗. Thanks for the pm😊. The moment when i checked the pm for heavenly soulmates, i was jumping like anything, i'm so happy😛. Thanks for the update dear. Actually, i thought of reminding you about this FF, but without reminding, you even updated, thanks a lot. The first part is so emotional😭 and the second part is sooo nice👏🤗. Waiting eagerly for the next part dear.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sush ... awesome update yaar Loved JaGan's  realization love for each other the way you portrayed in the chapter  . 
Libra123 thumbnail
Sush.. Loved this part..I am sure I didnot read some on the middle..but had no disconnect..I will read it sometime today..awesome keep writing..
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update sush...Reading it after long time...Loved the way they admitted they are in love...
sush_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Been long time since i have updated this one.. sorry guys.. i was extremely busy all these days with my studies and exams..

A very short update. I promise the next one will be long..😊
ps: @Arul thanks a lot for reminding me..

PART 21:

"Ratan Singh" he heard the name.He couldnt believe what he has just heard and he was scared and angry at same time.

"So this was it! What she was hiding from me all these days.. She has gone mad for sure.."he slammed on the table hardly. He was furious now and confused too. Fear entered his mind whether Ganga left the house or Ganga and Mannu both were kidnapped.He was sweating nearly...

He rushed home without informing anyone in the hospital. He was about to enter the house but Makhan Kaka called him and showed him a mobile much similar to Gehna's mobile and he handed it to him.
Jagya just saw gehna talking over phone and was surprised. He took the mobile to Ganga's room and assembled all parts and switched it on and the total call logs was filled with Ratan's name in it. He starting connecting dots and the first call was on Mannu's Birthday and its the same day from when he felt Ganga's behaviour was weird.

"This woman, she is the dumbest person I have ever met.." he thought to himself and continued thinking. "How did this mobile reached home.."saying this he bend to the mobile which he dropped accidently just a moment ago. He found a box.There was a note dropped in it to pick the box to Ganga,Everything was clear to him now.. "Ratan actually planned brilliantly but he made mistake and now he will pay for everthing for what he have done".

He rushed to Nandu and asked him about his friends who attended the party. When he heard the name Ramu. He stopped and asked whether its the boy who got lot of pocked money, Nandu replied 'yes'.

"Thanks Nandu.." he said. He enquired the boy and boy just said that a man gave it to him to gift it on Mannu's Birthday. He also said that man lives in nearby village as he gave it to him when he went to meet his relatives.The vital proof was with him now he lodged in the complaint against Ratan Singh. He had to find him up to know where Ganga is. If she is with him then he can immediately free her up from him but what if she is not with him.. It was more dangerous much dangerous because Ratan is a devil.

He with the help of Police reached the place. The constable was in villager's attire and he was talking about the police inspection which will be held in every house as a woman was missing in the Haveli and people has filed a missing complaint. Ratan never knew that Ganga ran out of the haveli. He was surprised but dint utter a word. He waited the man to go out of the house so he can call his men up to search for Mannu and Ganga.As he was making out a plan in is mind the man said he will leave as he had some important work and left his mobile unnoticed by Ratan.

Ratan called one of his men. "Look all our threatening is not wasted Ganga ran out of the haveli. This is just an awesome time to get her to us so inform every..." his voice struck when he saw Jagya entering the house.. Jagya determined to catch him and hit him black and blue but he calmed himself stretched his arm to catch him by collar but Ratan was quick he ran towards the backdoor and tried to escape but he was just caught by inspecter. He was frightened.

"You think I am a fool that I will do the same mistake again..  I learn from the mistakes.." Jagya looked serious, he held his collar and gave him a warning, "You can never harm them.. Until I am alive I will make sure that you are away from them."

Ratan was cheap than Jagya expected him to be. There was no sign of guilt. The police took him into the van and left the place. A big trouble is out . Now the only task left is to find both Ganga and Jagya. He was sure that she wouldnt have gone far as the weather was bad and there wont be any Bus available from the villages they need to wait till the afternoon. He called his family and passed the news of  arresting Ratan. All were extremely glad amd asked about Ganga and Mannu. He assured he will bring them back as soon as possible.

Driving the car in the cool breeze made his body cold, he dint bring any woolen garments along with him. "Walk around" his mind told him. A bit of exercise when the climate is cold builds up heat in your body.

He got down and at a distance he saw a temple. It was a small one and decided to visit as he will be starting his searching mission, he need blessings of God. He kept walking and reached the place. The pandit closed his eyes and chanted Mantras. Jagya looked at him and thought not to disturb him. 

The surroundings were so calm. He sat down for a while on the steps. He closed his eyes to relax himself .
aha finally update I thought you forgot the way to India forums 😭
Great update Loved it partner 

By the way there is another OS by you JaGan's wedding anniversary planned by family please update that too naa 😃
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arul97

Sush, its simply superb👏🤗. Thanks for the pm😊. The moment when i checked the pm for heavenly soulmates, i was jumping like anything, i'm so happy😛. Thanks for the update dear. Actually, i thought of reminding you about this FF, but without reminding, you even updated, thanks a lot. The first part is so emotional😭 and the second part is sooo nice👏🤗. Waiting eagerly for the next part dear.

your comments are always special arul😳
glad you liked the prev update..
waiting for your comment on new one😃
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

Sush.. Loved this part..I am sure I didnot read some on the middle..but had no disconnect..I will read it sometime today..awesome keep writing..

thanks rama..
glad you liked it😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Lovely update sush...Reading it after long time...Loved the way they admitted they are in love...

shanky yaar🤗
glad you liked it😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

aha finally update I thought you forgot the way to India forums 😭

Great update Loved it partner 

By the way there is another OS by you JaGan's wedding anniversary planned by family please update that too naa 😃

ooops I forgot about that one completely sid.. thanks for reminding me..
i will update it today eve or tom,,
glad you like this one..😳