new arshi vm: the proposal

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

how should a man propose to a woman? no idea really, but the way this man did it was absolutely thrilling.

unforgettable scene full of strains and whispers and murmur, of what has been, what might be, what takes shape this moment. here's a tumble through the tug and spin of asr and khushi.

hope you enjoy. it's my third vm and i am really grateful to katelyn and the forum member who uploaded all the music, the songs, the background scores, everything.

thanks so much if you're planning to watch, hope these 4 odd minutes pass by happily.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRf-29rLD6I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to you Indi, its superb ! Love it
indi52 thumbnail
hey vandana,

so glad you liked it. should have seen my state while make it. 😳
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Indi,

You said watch it when you have time.. but this masterpiece is something that one needs to make time for... I am glad/ privileged I did...  this piece is a heart stopper..

It was a proposal.. an utmost earnest.. as you rightly said in the end leaving NO choice for her.. taking her along..

The way you layered these moments of anguish with those of love .. his sounding totally unsympathetic with  those of total rapture... layer after layer taking them to eternity ... splendid

The music, very very heartened/ fitting to see NO film songs being used for this very special yet aberrant twist of their love tale... just those two faces exuding emotions and their own music ...IPK is a very very special love story in that regard of not needing to use much of out side music.. it had its own that conveys volumes...and your piece brilliantly brought it here.. kudos..

Thank you for the way you perceive them
Thank you for the way you write about them
Thank you for the way you make creations for them.. like this one

My own world of ASR and Khushi is even more poignant/ beautiful with such.. thank you!
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
-Mannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow..Awesome VM..
I Loved It..
Simply beautiful Indi!!  I can't describe that hand holding part.  There's something about it...you are mine...but it's more than that.  Aww, I love it!  â¤ď¸ 
InspiredSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

First of all, can I hug you? You, ARE, my most favorite writer on this forum - for the way you get ASR. And now my admiration for you went up a few more notches higher! Your understanding of the character of ASR reflects - like a reflection in a clear mirror - in this beautiful VM.
As for this VM - I don't have enough words to praise.

His expressions at 3.30-3.40 when she agrees to marry - a clenching of his jaw due to his tight control on his emotions, a gulp indicating the cry of love he swallowed in before it escaped his lips, a fluttering and a blink of his eyelids in pain on seeing her tears, a breath expelled in relief that she will be his', and that expression on his face - a kaleidoscope - of his disgust at his own self, his love for her that can't seem to diminish, his anger for the way fate again played with his life, his anguish for finally declaring his love for her wrapped in hate and pain ...

That moment filled with those minute fleeting expressions on his face is enough for me - I don't need an entire serial or thousands of episodes - that moment captured the essence of his character and his love for her! 

All I could see in that proposal was a helpless man hopelessly, irrevocably in love, who till the last drop of his bleeding soul, would do everything in his power to keep his love - and a selfless woman who gives herself up to this man because her love is unconditional and even if it is hateful, it is still a life with him ...

It is so easy to die in love - like a Heer-Ranjha, like a Laila-Majnu, like a Romeo-Juliet - but to live for your love and for the one you love, through everything that life throws at you, that for me is the ultimate love - the love of Arnav-Khushi ... 

And in the presence of such powerful, eternal love, there is no need for superfluous words such as "I Love You" or "Will You Marry Me." ...

Thank you, for capturing these moments and creating a masterpiece that I will watch again and again!

- IS

Edited by InspiredSoul - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

You said watch it when you have time.. but this masterpiece is something that one needs to make time for... I am glad/ privileged I did...  this piece is a heart stopper..

It was a proposal.. an utmost earnest.. as you rightly said in the end leaving NO choice for her.. taking her along..

The way you layered these moments of anguish with those of love .. his sounding totally unsympathetic with  those of total rapture... layer after layer taking them to eternity ... splendid

The music, very very heartened/ fitting to see NO film songs being used for this very special yet aberrant twist of their love tale... just those two faces exuding emotions and their own music ...IPK is a very very special love story in that regard of not needing to use much of out side music.. it had its own that conveys volumes...and your piece brilliantly brought it here.. kudos..

Thank you for the way you perceive them
Thank you for the way you write about them
Thank you for the way you make creations for them.. like this one

My own world of ASR and Khushi is even more poignant/ beautiful with such.. thank you!

7am, i am standing and gaping at your comment.

indu, thank you.

had to wake up early, thought i'd check the thread and i read this... indu, i am touched and moved and totally thrilled you enjoyed the vm so much.

couldn't agree with you more about what you say of asr khushi and music. they don't need an additional layer, not really. especially if you want to delve into the love story, the emotions. somehow between there acting and raju singh's unbelievably good music for a serial, everything is there, all the music you need.

and their shots... uff, if one is a good storyteller, there's just so so much in their shots them selves.

the whole forced wedding thing throws me into disarray and delight... i don't know if i'll ever get the right words to describe those. this proposal... beautifully directed and shot and presented but just look at the actors telling the tale of their characters. barun sobti's voice... his bursts of expression then the closing up of the face. the incredulity on khushi's face turning to consternation and then dawning horror... but there's always more... so much.

that's what made sure i could hate no one while this hateful thing went on... you felt the layer of another set opf emotions beneath. ufff.

thanks so much and if i do get a bit of these two characters, i am so grateful.

i thoroughly loved making this vm. if i had more knowledge and skill, bet it could have been even better. the raw material is excruciatingly good.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel.BS.SI

Wow..Awesome VM..
I Loved It..

hi neel.bs.si

thanks for watching the vm and your sweet comment. happy you liked it.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Simply beautiful Indi!!  I can't describe that hand holding part.  There's something about it...you are mine...but it's more than that.  Aww, I love it!  â¤ď¸ 

the hand holding... stunned me... and the look on his face. there was a man who had lost so much and yet refused to give in... and quite unconsciously he also acted as the most ferocious lover. a girl giving in, confused, terrified, and yet a lover... she never snatched her hand away. in fact he seemed to give her strength with his hold... aaah so much in these scenes and so many others.

kate, thanks and you know without you... none of this is possible. so muaaah.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago