Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved first part the most.It perfectly explains wat rudra has gone through.
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Must you shoot at my Achilles' heel? I love Laila. "More" was about Rudra and much more so, about Laila. Past and present walking in tandem.
"Perfection" moved me. What it means to be a soldier, what it means to return, and how much more does getting something back mean?

The variety displayed on this thread is stunning. Kaleidoscopic.

I love the adequate shortness of these drabbles. Yes, they are a tease, and keep me parched for more. However, they are crisp, expressive and imbibe in themselves emotions that are ocean deep.
shagun-rocks thumbnail
first of all i'm extremely sorry for the late reply...the last few days have been extremely difficult for me especially on the work front...now that i have managed to get a breather for myself, i sat down to red the latest installment of your FF...and can i say, i loved it...the diary entries gave a perfect glimpse of rudra's inner turmoils..also this whole unfinished business with laila is quite interesting...
p.s.: i may not reply on time, so please don't be offended..it's just that my work hardly gives me any respite these days...you can stop PMing me if you want to..i'll get the notifications as and when you update...it's just that i feel extremely bad if i'm not able to post a reply on time owing to my hectic schedule... 
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
IWhy haven't I been here before?

<Smacks herself on the forehead>

Res...

Edit:

Unres...

Sorry for the delay!!

So I think I have been here before..but for the life of me, I don't know why I did not comment..

It is so unfortunate that we still have people who prefer a male child, an heir...Laxmi was beautifully written...the pain of the mother, abandoned by her husband and left with a child that reminds her of him...but she was weak, in the face of pain and loss, she chose to end her life..
One can't help but feel a pang for the poor child she left behind and at the wretchedness of the whole situation..

Perfection - how well you portrayed a man who is an idol to his juniors...the capable leader, the brave soldier...yet he knows how flawed he is...lacking in the ability to love...

" Did he broaden his chest in such a way so the weight that wrenched his heart could not be seen? Did his voice become firm to hide its shaking?"

These lines were simply..wow!!
Indeed one wonders, if all this gruff exterior is a facade to hide the broken man beneath...

"More" almost made me feel sorry for Laila for a minute...but then, as you said, she is no innocent... she has knowingly gotten involved with Rudra..she enjoys deluding herself that she has tamed the lion..
May be she has her own wounds, her own troubled past and Rudra's overwhelming demands provide a distraction...
The diary entries were done so well! Increasingly shorter, more impersonal, less affectionate...showing the way Rudra gradually built a wall of hatred around his heart...shielding it  from all..

You are just brilliant curledup-sa..

In case I haven't said it to you before...I am just in awe of all you drabble-writers - you, Angelteen, Tattletale...it is incredible how you convey so much in a limited number of words...!

Love
what_The (Maya)

Edited by What_the - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow this one is amazing! the 2nd one is heartbreaking! gosh...cannot wait for more!!

rangprab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg... i just read the Drabble... it is out of the world... brilliantly written...
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update 

I love the diary entries part, it's written perfectly and wonderfully describing describing the grief of Rudra losing his mother from sadness to anguish which later turned into hate. Poor Rudra I feel sad for him.
Laila, one of the Rudra's distraction from the pain of his wounded heart. She is in love with this arrogant soldier, though she knows that it's very harmful for his profession. She wants Rudra to give her his every pain but she isn't the lucky girl. She is ready to fade any pain, humiliation even at the cost of losing her self respect but still she won't get what she want. She is failing in her attempts for eight years.  Love the way you describe Laila's intense feeling and her madness cum obsession for Rudra.  
Update next part soon 

Thank you :) Lets wait and watch Laila 😆

Originally posted by: chotidesi

Very, very well done. I loved the way you explored their relationship- his bruising of her self respect, how it hurt "that time"- wonderful job. I love the way you put everything into such a small space- it's hard to write long chapters, but it really does take talent to write short ones as well.

Thank you ^_^ that means a lot, considering short chapters aren't usually desired by readers

Originally posted by: binimoti

it was awesome, how you do it, with less words you say more, I am eagerly waiting for next update.

Originally posted by: ..Jyoti..

Fabulous update

Feel sad for Rudra

Originally posted by: goguma

have read the first three, and enjoyed it too ... 👍🏼

Originally posted by: LivesInHope

Hiya

Wah ji wah!!

Wat a powerful dramatic piece of fiction.

It grabbed full attention from outset

Its stunning,
Im dying to read loads more of it.

Samina

Originally posted by: lourel24

I loved first part the most.It perfectly explains wat rudra has gone through.

Thank you 😃
curledup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exprimere

Must you shoot at my Achilles' heel? I love Laila. "More" was about Rudra and much more so, about Laila. Past and present walking in tandem.

"Perfection" moved me. What it means to be a soldier, what it means to return, and how much more does getting something back mean?

The variety displayed on this thread is stunning. Kaleidoscopic.

I love the adequate shortness of these drabbles. Yes, they are a tease, and keep me parched for more. However, they are crisp, expressive and imbibe in themselves emotions that are ocean deep.

😆 I must! I loves you and this comment, thank you thank you *drammatic wail*

Originally posted by: shagun-rocks

first of all i'm extremely sorry for the late reply...the last few days have been extremely difficult for me especially on the work front...now that i have managed to get a breather for myself, i sat down to red the latest installment of your FF...and can i say, i loved it...the diary entries gave a perfect glimpse of rudra's inner turmoils..also this whole unfinished business with laila is quite interesting...

p.s.: i may not reply on time, so please don't be offended..it's just that my work hardly gives me any respite these days...you can stop PMing me if you want to..i'll get the notifications as and when you update...it's just that i feel extremely bad if i'm not able to post a reply on time owing to my hectic schedule...

Please don't apologise, comment whenever you have time 😃 Thank you very much 😃

Originally posted by: princessunara

wow this one is amazing! the 2nd one is heartbreaking! gosh...cannot wait for more!!

Originally posted by: rangprab

Omg... i just read the Drabble... it is out of the world... brilliantly written...

Thank you guys 😃
curledup thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
You have written well the fight paro is having with her conscience and heart. She can never be like Rudra because that made her different from everyone. She wants to be a change woman and it's so sad because she wants her heart to be cold so that she can't feel the pain in love which is killing her and getting out of control. 
I love the contrast of Parvati's past and present.
Update next part soon