Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Replies : 
@ prachi- Thanks dear. & congratulations for coming first!😊

@aagana -good to see you around.thanks a lot for your comment.😊

@ misakiscarlet- thanks dear.. and hold your curiosities for a while..you'll get your answer soon.😊

@ Goldie- thankS a lot Goldie! stay with me.😊

@ Rimi- Ki korbo bol...just trying to keep it eco-friendly. you know I'm a student of environmental science, so can't help it.πŸ˜† yup, I also use that name for weird people.
Again you disappoined me Ree, those two absurd questions!! thik moto monojog diye porchona keno..etotai kharap likhi?😭
See the chapter with Saakshi's past...everything will be clear.πŸ˜‰
And case!!!πŸ˜ƒ stay tuned.

@Neha- thank you darling...I love Dadu also...& that old man has a sharp eyes..
why you felt GK is scary..he's too adorable...& maybe Saakshi's most possessive lover. wait for Arjun GK meet.
Yup you may guess..that's not that difficult, afterall their names are almost same. 
Case file study karne ko koi mana thori kia hain!!πŸ˜‰ stay tuned.

@Maha- Ghatothkach is a mythological character, Bheem's son. to know more about him, do google.😊

@sweetpari- thanks dear...long time!!😊

@Swara - thanks for your feedback dear...stay tuned to know the secret. πŸ˜Š

@manurocks- thanks dear... if you want PM.then send me BR.😊

@ Kunchu- jo hain woh dikhta nahi..aur jo dikhta hain woh hain hi nahi...stay tuned darling...this is not only a mystery...this story gonna narrate the secret of saakshi to some extend. stay with me.😊

@Laila- Thanks dear...Yeh Dadu is super naughty...upar se Saakshi as his wife's name too. & other sheds of their relationship will coming forth. so wait to read.😊

@Shefali- You liked it that much! thank you!! Yup GK is adorable...and Arjun...he'll be there anytime...Ladkiyan toh aab inhi ki car se ghar jaygi na...guardian cum bodyguard jo bann gaye sabki!πŸ˜†

@anita, @skrafty- thanks & stay tuned.😊

@Sneha- thanks dear.I love that Dadu too...😊 but why you are asking Saakshi's bro..didn't you read her past wala chapter properly?😲

@Anjali- thanks a lot dear...well ,I've a plan but don't know ho to execute it...stay tuned..you'll come to know with time...love you too..😊

Scroll down for chapter 8...and note.😊
Edited by Shamsad1607 - 9 years ago
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Chapter 8

Suddenly a shower of cases dropped on ETF, so that they couldn't attend Ruhi's case properly for about two weeks. Though Coehlo permitted them to work with Kabir & their informers were working on it, but those criminals were extra conscious now, so it didn't help much. Kabir was working on his own now, because he saw the ETF busy with other official cases. But he comes to office regularly and sometimes help them in their cases.

Saakshi was also got busy with the case reports that she couldn't talk to Kabir about the blackmail clips. But hr little personal investigation was carried on.

One day Kabir was sitting in the lounge, chatting with Chotu & Aisha, when Saakshi joined them.

Saakshi : Guys, tum log report submit karr di?

Aisha : Haan..Rathod sir ke cabin main hain..sign hote hi tu le jana. But tere haath main yeh kya? (she pointed at the files)

Saakshi : Case file hain, shree se Varun ki activity log le li thi...

Kabir : Kuch mila?

Saakshi : Haan...Arjun ki cabin main aao..batati hoon.

Arjun was busy with another file, while Saakshi knocked the door. Arjun knew it was her and she'll come in anyways, so he didn't bother to answer or look up.

Saakshi slid the door and entered, othr's followed her. Now Arjun looked up, hearing the multiple footsteps.

Arjun : Kya hua? Sab aise morcha leke mere cabin me?

Saakshi :haan..kuch dikhana tha...about Varun.

Arjun : Kya? Who activity log? Kuch mila?

Saakshi : (Passed the file.) Dekho.

Arjun : (looking inside) Aisha, Sameer ko inform karo..and all..gather in conference room. I'm coming.

In conference room.

Rathod : Kya mila Saakshi?

Saakshi :  Varun ki regular visit to a health club...and most of our victim has memberships of that club...

Kabir : Nahi toh...sab ki toh nahi...bus 2-4 ka hi membership hain..

Arjun : Personally nahi..but sab ki koi na koi family member waha hain...wife, son , daughter, brothr, sister...& Tiwari ki brother vi wahan hain.

Rathod : So Varun & tiwari pick up victims from there?

Saakshi : Right. And look at the steels... yeh ruhi ne jo clips collect kiye the unme se hain... Iss aadmi ka face visible nahi hain...but this tatoo on his back shoulder...I think this one is one of those blackmailers.

Rathod : Yeh tattoo...

Kabir : I've  saw it...

Arjun, Rathod & Kabir : Varun!! We saw it on his back!!

Rathod : Let's go..(straightened up)

Aisha : Sir..we can't arrest him...this case is assigned to another wing...

Rathod stumped on his chair again.

Chotu : Toh kya kar?

Arjun : We should catch him red handed...

Liza : Haan...but we have to hold out some bait for it...

Aisha : That's not that difficult...he's a womanizer...so..

Kabir : toh ek ladki plant karna hoga.

Aisha : Ok, main..

Arjun, Rathod & Kabir : nahi! Tum nahi!

Aisha : Why?

Rathod : Kyunki hum Nadia ki zaroorat padd sakti hain...I don't want to use our safe card on an addle egg like Varun.

Arjun : I'll activate some watchers there to find out how's his next target.

After some more discussion, all left the conference room, Arjun turned to see Saakshi, who had a crooked smirk on her face. A negative wave passed through him, what is she upto now!

Next morning , Anandlok.

Aisha and liza was sitting in the hall, chatting with Dadu.

Dadu : Ek baat batao, Aisha, yeh meri shaitaan office main tum sabko tang karti hain ya nahi?

Aisha : Nahi..oh toh bohot sweet hain.

Liza : Bas, Arjun sir ko pareshaan karte hain. Oh Saakshi se bohot chidta hain...

Dadu : Aur badmaash ko usi ko chidhana accha laagtaa hoga. Waise aaj ka plan kya hain?

Aisha : Office jaana hain dadu, kaam hain.

Dadu : Hmm...

Liza : saakshi hain kahan? Aaj sabere se gayab hain...

Dadu : Sonali ke ghar gaye hain...un dono ka Saturday -Sunday ka fixed plan hain..squash khelne ka..

Aisha : Accha? Sonali ke ghar khelte hain?

Dadu : Nahi...club main.

Liza : Which club?

Dadu gave them the name, and it rang a bell inside them. Aisha immediately called Sameer, while Liza asked Shree to find Saakshi's location.

After half an hour, Sunshine health club.

Varun was leaning on a deck chair, sipping his favorite whisky. He've just came out from the swimming pool, after a tiring swimming session. Right now he was checking out some beautiful ladies in the opposite corner of the pool, ready to jump inside the pool.

On the other hand, three ETF men and Kabir as scanning the place for two girls desperately, when they found Varun gaping at the ladies.

Sameer :  Mann toh karr raha hain...Iss Varun ko avi goli maar doon!

Arjun : Haan...isko pakad nahi sakte..lekin..

Kabir : Avi nahi..abhi maaroge toh saale chain ki maut marega...dekho toh kaise aapni aankhain senk raha hain...iski maut toh main plan karunga...woh vi dardnaak.

Arjun : haan..itna dard deng isko ki khud maut ka veekh maange..

Shree : But sir, yeh Saakshi aur Sonali kahan hain...

Sameer : squash court main...

Shree : wahan nahi hain sir..maine dekha hain...phone toh aas paas hain..but woh kahan hain?

Arjun : (pointed to the other side) That's pinto! On that deck chair! [AN : Pinto is a brazillian parrot, whom've read my HM, you know how cute & shaitaan it is]

All rushed toards it. And they found Sonali sitting on it, listening music in her iPod.

Pinto : Yoo-hoo..look kaun hain Sona..visitors..visitors...(he hopped onto her shoulder)

Sonali looked up. She was surprised.

Sonali : arre aap sab yahan! Koi case hain?

Sameer : nop...umm...han..oh...Saakshi kahan hain?

Pinto : S*xy!! Oh my s*xy lady's on the flooorRR!!

Sonali : Pinto, Naughty boy! (she hit his beak)

Pinto flew to Rathod.

Pinto : mucchar! Missed you...( he rubbed his beak on his ear)

Kabir was watching all the drama, Arjun was moved aside and shree was suppressing  his giggle with great effort. Kabir was watching the lady talking to ETF chief, wearing a white- blue striped turtleneck shirt and denim shorts, a scarf was entangled around her neck. wavy hair, big dark eyes and a sweet smile at the corner of her thin pink lips. She was kind of..no she was beautiful.

Rathod : hmm...Sonali, saakshi hain kahan?

Sonali : pool main...

Arjun : What!!

Sonali shrugged.

Kabir : Are you sure?

Sonali : (frowned) Excuse me? I don't know you...

Sameer : It's ACP Kabir. Kabir, yeh Sonali, Saakshi's friend.

Sonali nodded, but kabir was gaping at her constantly, lost in her beauty.

suddenly Pinto screamed.

Pinto : Quark!! My lady...lovely lady!!

All looked at the direction it was barking at. They saw something that they never imagined in their wildest dream. Rathod took off Shree's specks in a jiffy, when Arjun's one palm covered his eyes. Kabir let out a soft whistle and Shree couldn't bear his weight on his feet, he just stumped onto the deck chair sonali was sitting in.

Saakshi was coming towards them, clad in a 2-piece black swimsuit, revealing every curve of her well toned body. She picked up hr robe, put it on and spread hr hand towards Rathod's shoulder. Pinto hopped onto her fist and rubbed his back on her knuckle.

Pinto : S*xy...Pinto missed you.

Saakshi : Me too...It's time to go home na?

Pinto : (puffed its crown feather) yeah!

Saakshi : Then go with Sonali..I'll catch you up later. Ok?

She smiled and extended Pinto to sonali, she took him back.

Sonali : see you in the evening..

Sakshi : Bye.

Sonali left and Saakshi walked away to another corner with her phone, putting the headphones into her ears. She settled in a chair, and a waited came with a drink for her. He put it on the table and went away.

On the other hand, TF boys was still trying to consume the shock they got a moment ago. Rathod was the first to recover.

Rathod : Damm it!! Yeh kya kia usne..jab usko pata hain ki woh Varun yahan hain toh...Shree...call her.

But he received no answer. He again called shree, but still he found on answer, right then someone touchd his shoulder. He looked at the person. It was Kabir.

Kabir : Shree isn't in working mode...yeh tumhara tech expert hang ho gaya Rathod...

Rathod looked at shree, that boy was staring at nothing with open-mouth. He pushed his chin up to close his mouth and slapped bhind his head.

Shree woke up with a start, and blinked his eyes for several times. Rathod gave him his specks.

Kabir : Waah! Kya tarika hain restart maarne ki!!

Rathod : (ignoring Kabir) Shree, call Saakshi.

Shree : Jee sir.

He dialed her number and rathod Snatched the phone.

She picked up at the second ring, as if she was expecting the call.

Saakshi : Hello.

Rathod : Saakshi, yeh sab kya hain?

Saakshi : Kya hain?

Rathod : Tum yeh kya karr rahi ho..woh vi yahan?

Saakshi : Wahi jo harr weekend karti hoon...1hr squash match followed by half-n-hour swimming followed by 15 minutes relaxation...tum aise react kyun karr rahe ho?

Rathod : Don't play with me Saakshi..you know it very well ke Varun vi yahan hain.

Saakshi : Haan, toh?

Rathod : toh matlab? Saakshi usne tumko yahan dekh lia toh...

Saakshi : Toh yeh humari liye plus point hain...we can easily trap him...

Rathod : But...

Saakshi : I can explain Sameer, just trust me. Now let me concentrate on my relaxation Ok? office main milte hain.

Rathod : But Saakshi...

Saakshi : Tumhari left main jo khamba hain usko jaate waqt pool main girate hue jaana. Bye.

She cut the call. Rathod sighed and looked at his left, Arjun stood there with a blank expression, staring at her. he shook his head in disbelief. This girl is impossible.

Rathod : Team, let's go..yahan hum kuch nahi karr sakte.

Kabir : Haan..maine kaha tha...yeh ladkiya sirf manmaani karti hain.

Rathod turned to go, and this time he noticed Arjun as still standing at his position, numb.

Rathod : Rawte! Let's go.

But Arjun didn't move a bit. He was still staring at Saakshi. For the first time he saw her in this avatar and it has stopped his heartbeat. He felt his lungs stopped working. He had no idea what was happening to him.

Kabir : Yeh vi hang hogaya.

Shree let out a chuckle, and  shriveled up in fear under Rathord's firing glare.

Rathod shook Arjun by his shoulders, and Arjun Jerked up.

Rathod : Chalo Rawte...we'll ambush her into the office.

Arjun : No..we'll wait her... we should keep an eye on her.

Rathod : but...

Arjun : It's not safe for her...when that Varun is around (rage was evident into his voice).

Kabir : he's right...I think we should stay...but not here...caf ki taraf chalte hain...wahan baitke nazar vi rakh payenge...

Rathod : Kaise? Caf is in upstairs...

Shree : Sir caf ki window se dekhenge na!

Arjun : let's go.

Note for everyone :

Ladies, frankly writing, I'm really fed up with this very high View:comment/like ratio i.e., the silent reading. If you like this story then plz let me know, if not then definitely let me know. Your feedback is important for the writer by all means.

But according to current situation, this story is not much welcomed in this forum (I guess, that's why all read it & walk away silently), so I've decided to discontinue it for all.

From now on, I'll just PM chapters to my selected 10 buddies (you'll come to know when you'll check your PM inbox, buddiesπŸ˜‰).

And if they feel like post those chapters in this thread, they are most welcome. but from now on, I'll  post teasers & Replies of feedback. not updates of this story. So if you want to read on this story, request them, if their heart melt for you guys, then maybe..😳

And I'm not giving blank threat this time.

Regards

Atisha

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 9 years ago
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee
I am firstπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Awesome update
Loved it
So Sakshi is planning something
Loved the pinto
he is so cute and adorable
Poor shree
bechara Sakshi ko dekhkar hang ho gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even Arjun hang hogayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amazing update
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Thanks for the PM
kunchu thumbnail
superb
Welcome back Pinto and Sonali
Hey Atu, Chiki ko bhi le ana pleez
Sakshi ke ye avtar was awesome
poor Sree and Arjun... hang hogaya
I loved the way to restart the system
ab uss left wale kanbe ko bhi restart karna tha..
Varun is bad... jaldi updtae karna meri yaar

Wah kya idea hai sirji...πŸ‘
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
awesome update di
loved it
ETF busy with official cases..unofficial case par dhyan nahi de paa rahe
wow..kabir is helping them in their official cases tooπŸ˜ƒ
arjun - morcha lekar cabin me πŸ€£πŸ€£..I read it twice to believe that this comment was made by arjunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
varun😑🀬
Arjun wants to catch him red-handed..goodπŸ‘πŸΌ
sakshi ke dimaag me kya plan he samajh gayi meπŸ˜‰..ye ladki nahi manegiπŸ˜†
loved the convo in anandlokπŸ˜›
kabir planning a dardnak maut for varun..lage raho..hum tumhare saath heπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wow..loved to read pinto again..he's so sweet😳
rathod ko mucchar kaha🀣so sweet n naughtyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sakshi in pool..loved arjun's reactionπŸ˜†
loved everyone's reaction on seeing sakshi🀣🀣🀣
kabir - tech expert hang..n restart maarne ka tarika🀣🀣🀣
arjun bhi hang ho gaya🀣🀣
so all will spy from cafeπŸ˜ƒ
waiting for nxt part
continu soon
thankx for pm😊
p.s. - I read the updt first n then the teaserπŸ˜†
Edited by Godly_Affection - 9 years ago
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ty for pm..loved the update
it was just awesome...
hope for more interesting updates and arakshi nokjhok in coming days😊
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pm update...ahaaa...i love it...you really shifted to pm updates...fantastic..ill follow you soon too..now dont call me copycat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

now about the update...i just remember one thing now..s*xy sakshi, hanged techie and khamba..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i had expected when she smirked..but 😲

varun is a kamina and i love kaminas...πŸ˜ƒ
okay you brought in pinto and sonali..thanks for bringing them..missed them for so long...

arjun ko kya hua?? varun ke saath he is gaping at her too...πŸ˜•

so now varun ki maut ayi hai...
loved the update..do continue soon...

thanks for the teaser and pm..

PS sorry to disappoint..after reading you bhatakti atma wala accident case in RFA..even my mon is batkaying..πŸ˜•
finally i settled with my mon..now she is back..πŸ˜ƒ
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic yaar what an update πŸ˜†
sakshi ne toh soch liya hain ki sare ETF boys ko ICU pahucha ke hi rahige πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
specailly arjun usse toh CPR ki sakth zarrort hain πŸ˜†
pinto and sonali ko itne dino ke baad dekh ke accha laga
varun he is toh gone he is diffo going to tapoo sakshi in this bikani avatar and arjun is going to
beat him to death πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
thanks for pm and ya don't u even think of excluding me from ur pm list SYS
waise this story totally belongs to sakshi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† iss baar toh  story ke end hote arjun sakshi ke
pyaar main dubki lagane hi wala hain what say  β€οΈ

Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all thanks for the pm...

Happy to see Sonali and Pinto here...

I like the way the investigation is progressing...
So the victims are got picked from the club members' list...nice...

I had expected a move from Sakshi's side...
But this was a little bit unexpected...
Ofcourse...this character is really unpredictable...
She was my most favourite in HM too...
Smart , brave and intelligent...

Hope they can trap Varun soon...without getting harmed themselves...

Continue soon..

Love you...
misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u sooo much.. for update
loved it...sakshi is a sweetheart.
omg!!!! bechare ETF boyz kya shock milla esp. shree and arjun
shree's part was very funny..
varun 😑 i hope vo kuch ulta seeha na karde
contd. soon
and thank u soo much again