Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kabslocks

beautiful update, amazing story

Thank you! 😳
mayyo thumbnail
Before I reply to the whole comment, I want to tell you that I absolutely enjoyed reading your comment and even shared it with my sister. 😃

Originally posted by: Susegad

Hmm, Now Romeo and New Juliet. I hope the new means no tragic ending for this pair.🤔

That's a promise this time. 😃
The title reminded me of Taylor Swift's "Love Story"😃
It's a love story, baby, just say yes! 😳
 "Feel at home." He smiled sweetly.

Now why can I  clearly see the sly cunning beneath that, oh so sweet smile
Because there is. 😆
I am liking PJ more and more with every action.😉
And it's becoming a challenge for me to keep it that way!
I loved how he just took over and threw a curve ball at her.

Atta boy!! Keep her on her toes. Point one goes to Maan.😆
@Bold: Avi wants exactly that to happen. 😆
I half smiled at his nonchalant reminder of the past. "You remember." He blinked and his expression altered for a moment before he leaned back against the seat.

O f course he remembers. And that right there tells us a whole lot about his thought process without  you having put it in words literally. It's fun trying to figure out what he might actually be feeling. 
But this point goes to Geet.😉
That is actually a beginning of the revelations of Maan's side. Of course, a lot of gaps will still be there until he fills them himself.
"Of course." He smirked. I did not reply and in the quiet of a few seconds, his eyes scanned me. "I like that shirt. It suits you."

And the ball is back in her court with that one.😆

This is just awesome. Fluster her before she flusters you. 
Definitely this one goes to Maan.😉
@Bold: Righto! 😆
But on a whole the best part of the update was when Geet says,

"You don't look that bad yourself either!" 😳

Goes a long way to show how much this Geet has grown from the IOYSM one.

I give her a  thumbs up for this one.😃
Exactly! She has come a long way from the one he used to be in IOYSM and that's going to be shown a lot in the future chapters. 😉
This update was definitely a game well played out between these two.😉

I'm seeing possibilities of them working together, so let's see how you bring it about.

As for Vyan, since Maan is here, there is no hope for him but to be friend zoned. So I'm not really minding him that much.😉
Really? I clearly remember how you gave a biased view about hating Vyan when he first appeared. I wonder how it changed so easily with just one appearance from Maan. 😆
Awesome and a zingy update Mayyo. I loved it
Thanks Mayyo.
🤗
Thank you Apa! 🤗

And I loved reading the ping pong game you created with these two by being the referee. 😆

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

ohh ...this maan is confusing me with this attitude of his...😕 wonder what exactly is his POV...😳 very interesting part...happy that at the end of the day geet was happy even after having such a close convo with maan...loved the part

I'm sure he's going to confuse a lot more people in the future. 😆

Glad you liked the part! And Maan's exact POV is a mystery for Geet to solve. 😉
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😡  mera sunday nahi hai aaj 😡
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies begin from page 46.

22. Who Is He?

"Yes, Raya, I promise I will come tonight." I walked into the cabin and smiled in response to Vyan's greeting.

"I'm going to kidnap you from your house if you don't come tonight, I swear Di! It's three days already since we met!" I pulled the phone away from my ear. Raya's voice always got squeaky when she whined.

"I promised, didn't I? I will come, Chhoti. Now just let me work so I can finish up in time to meet you." I was finally let off the hook and she cut the call after once again reminding me to visit her tonight.

Hearing a soft chuckle, I looked up at Vyan.

"What's funny?" I couldn't figure out why he laughed more openly after I questioned him.

"Caught up in sibling love, are we?" He wiggled his eyebrows. He was clearly making fun and that had my temper rising.

"Excuse me? It's none of your business!" I spoke a little sternly. His smile disappeared.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun. I was just -"

"Never mind." I cut his explanation off and offered him the file I had taken out of my bag. "Here. Take a look at this. I worked on this last night."

He just looked at me for a few seconds, but then took the cue and caught hold of the file. He understood I was not going to discuss the relationship I shared with my sister just now. I was secretly glad he didn't prod either and kept a completely professional behaviour with me through the time that we worked. The tensions between us eased a bit until lunch time and that was when he approached the topic again.

"Geet." He called out tentatively when we both were having a peaceful lunch in our own cabin. He had been on his phone just a few moments before so I was quietly eating the apple pie I had bought myself from the cafeteria while going through my emails.

"Hmm?" I didn't pay him much attention.

"Are you still angry at me?" I peeled my eyes away from the computer screen to his face. "I swear I didn't mean to make fun or pry. I'm sorry you felt I did. I just -"

"Vyan, Vyan, stop!" I interrupted him yet again. "It's fine." I smiled when he let out a breath of visible relief. He took two quick steps and sat on the seat in front of my table. I could see his shoulders relaxed.

"Thank God! I thought I got into your wrong side forever!" I laughed slightly at the animated tone of his voice.

"That's a hard thing to achieve." I shifted my attention completely to him and sagged against the back of the seat.

"No seriously. I got scared for a while there." I giggled at his wide-eyed expression. "And to clear things a bit, I was just laughing because you were in a similar situation like mine."

"Like yours?"

He nodded. "I have an elder sister. She gets very stubborn when it comes to making me do things." He grimaced a bit but then smiled. "And I do everything she wants me to because I love her. Just like you love your sister."

I smiled in agreement.

"By the way, who else do you have in your family?" He leaned back and asked by way of conversation.

"Just my sister and brother-in-law."

"Raya and Raunaq." He nodded slowly. "They make a wonderful couple, I should say. I would love to meet them again."

"Sure. We can plan a get-together again." I smiled and threw the empty disposable plate of the apple pie in the dustbin. Lunchtime was over and I was getting ready to resume my work.

Vyan sensed that and got up. He went to sit on his table and then called me.

"Geet."

"Yes?" I looked at him as he set things on his table.

"You remember we have a meeting with that new client tomorrow? The one who's just hired Innodea. He's very strict with his work and all, I have heard. We need to be there on time."

I nodded at him. "Who is he, anyway?"

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago