Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

hahahha am i exception??? i like him... :) . and my perception is always hatke !!!πŸ˜†

Yes, your perception and choices are hatke from the general public. πŸ˜†
may b .. i am surrounded with these kind of ppl... and just like geet.. sometimes i get offended... but most of the times.. vyan kinda ppl. meant no harm.. infact they make u smile.. laugh.. and makes u see the things in brighter aspect..

Exactly! People like him normally won't mean any harm to one.
every person makes u learn lessons... sometimes with harsh reality... and some with simple words.. gestures..

Very well said!
vyan - he makes the environment lighter.. takes her mind off from the reality...

when we can like ayush... cant we give a chance for Vyan??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ahh! Somebody pointed this out at last! πŸ˜† I don't know if you actually noticed or not but Ayush wasn't really liked in the earlier chapters of IOYSM too. I hope that's the path people follow for Vyan too.
anyways.. no comparison...

both are different...and i guess ppl are not liking him coz he is liking her? ??

hahah common ya.. geet is enigma... so obvi ppl fall for her... is it wrong to try their luck ??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Aur nahin toh kya! πŸ˜†
isshhh i guess i need to seal my lips now... my sis is glaring at meπŸ˜† coz im praising Vyan who is disliked my MANY!!!πŸ˜†

And here my sister was grinning widely because you were praising Vyan who is hard to like. πŸ˜† Who does your sister like, by the way? Maan?
ill save it for another day!!

Note : πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Y am soo happy with this update?? coz it happened with me tooo...πŸ˜›shame to shame ...ditto ki ditto πŸ˜†.. only diff his name is not Vyan.. but Abhi😳

Okay, I swear I haven't peeked into your personal diary to make so many similarities between the story and your life...

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Buhahahha 🀣 U wil b the second person calling me Mogambo...

Awww HugsπŸ€—i like every char Mannu... Vyan is not exception... except u are disliking him..πŸ˜†

Mannu... i guess Mayyooo is planning something BIG!!! dont worry...😊

Mannuu... when Mrs.Khurana is there.. y to worryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

r u missing something from the updates??

or am looking too deeply and not making sense at all?πŸ˜•

anyways... the coming updates will surely make u smile.. and hate someone moreπŸ˜†..

@Bold 1: It scared me somewhat. What if the big I'm planing is not big enough? Or soon enough?

@Bold 2: you've got quite a lot of trust on Mrs. Khurana, don't you! πŸ˜‰
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 22
awesome...
nice one...
is that new Client Maan?
cont soon dear...

Thank you! Wait for the new client to be revealed!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

awesome update

i guess d owner is maan with whom they are going to work

Thank you! Let's see who the client is.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy4ever

Who is tat new client who who ho ho??? πŸ˜† Hope it's flirty Maan πŸ˜‰
Lovely update πŸ˜ƒ

Well, it could be him. Keep your hopes high! πŸ˜‰
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreams-reality

Lovely update

Continue soon

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet-mishty

Awesome FF Loved it very much
waiting for more

Thank you! I'm glad you're liking it! 😳
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

I completely agree with Avi's comment about putting Vyan in his place.

But I have a different take on the same opinoin.
Vyan boy was getting too frisky, so Geet had to put him firmly in his place.
No Vyani,, bad boy... stay!!
and when he literally whined with his sad puppy dog eyes, Geet went,

Aww. Good boy!! And threw a conversational bone at him.πŸ˜†

This sounds like you stamped him to be a dog. πŸ˜†
Now waiting to see if our bulldog's going to enter the arena, or it's going to be another stray you picked off the street's of WH.🀣

πŸ˜†Here, puppies! Calling for all the strays and the mighty bulldog! πŸ˜†

mayyo thumbnail
**Replies begin from page 59.

23. Jack And Rose?

I looked at Vyan. "You were worrying for this client?"

We were at the restaurant for the meeting with the new client. We had come in before time and waited. Tracy was the only one who had met the client earlier and so she had come along with us and stayed until the client arrived.

The client, Mr. Smith, was a man in his mid-thirties. Dressed in a formal suit, he put forth his company's requirements with confidence, yet I could not see any demanding nature oozing from him which Vyan had told me about. Sure enough, Mr. Smith had pressed on the point of expecting us to do the best for his company, ARK, but it was still out if my perception why Vyan had said he the client was strict. The hour-long meeting which gave us a rough idea of what Mr. Smith wanted for his company, ended on a positive note. Our client was satisfied and he had told us he would have his assistant schedule another meeting so we would be able to sign the contract in the presence of the board of directors of his company. With a firm handshake with both of us and a slight smile on his face, he had left the restaurant, while Vyan and I had relaxed against our seats.

"All that stress over the client's demanding personality and in the end, this is what it is!" I felt like laughing at him and a chuckle did escape my lips.

"Well... I told you what I was told." He immediately defended himself. "It was Tracy who created all the fuss. But we can't blame her, can we? She's like that when it comes to any client." He slightly shook his head.

I took a gulp of the water placed in front of me and put the notebook I had used to take notes inside my bag, along with the catalogue we had shown to Mr. Smith. "Let's go."

"What's the hurry? Let's just have a cup of coffee."

"Fine." I sat back on the seat. He ordered some coffee and sandwiches for us. We sat in silence until our order arrived.

"What do you plan to do for the one-week-off we're going to get from work?" He dusted the bread crumbs off his hands and took his cup to his lips.

"When is it? Next week?" He nodded. "I don't have any plans as such. I'll just spend more time with Raya and some friends."

"Alright." He put the cup down and leaned forward, his blue eyes glinting with suppressed emotion. "I have a suggestion. A friend of mine works for this company which arranges holidays on cruise and he offered me to bring any friends I want. It's a four-day package, a nowhere voyage, and the cruise is a luxury, complete with everything you would need to spend some quality time. What do you think of it?"

I chewed slowly as I processed his words. He was offering me to spend four of the seven days on a cruise with him.

"Why aren't you taking your family?"

"Mummy and Papa refused, and my sister isn't getting any off from her work. Besides, she wouldn't have come because of her husband. He is a recluse. Sort of. So I thought I should offer it to friends." I nodded.

"And what about your friends?"

"Well, I am offering it to a friend, am I not?" He smiled a little.

I took a deep breath. I was not sure about going on a holiday with him alone. Of course, there would be many more people but the idea was still disconcerting. He guessed what I was thinking.

"Actually, you can even invite your friends and family for this trip." He reached out and grabbed his pen, which was still on the table, twirling it lightly as he spoke. "It will make the trip fun for you."

It wasn't a bad deal, I decided. It would be a nice change to holiday on a cruise with no everyday worries, especially when there would be friends and family around me.

"I'll talk to Raya and see what she says." I did not accept his offer but I did not refuse him either.

Holidaying on a cruise became Raya's favourite topic as soon as I talked to her in the evening. She readily agreed and assured me Raunaq could take a much deserved leave from his office. When we went to the Khurana mansion the next evening for a small kitty party, it was a topic of deep interest to all women present.

"I think Ayush shouldn't have any problem with this. You can count us in, Geet." Anaya grinned at me.

"Zara?" Raya's excitement was becoming harder to contain.

In response to Raya's questioning gaze, Zara turned to her mother-in-law. All eyes followed hers and saw Aunty smiled widely.

"Of course! We are all going to go for this. We haven't been to a holiday for years and this seems to be the best chance." Raya cheered at Aunty's words.

"But what about Ranbir and Maan?" Zara asked uncertainly. "Will they be able to stay away from work for four days?"

"Don't worry about that." Aunty reassured Zara. "I think they both need a break and what better opportunity than this? I'll make sure they both agree."

"Okay. What about you, G? Still not willing?" G had already refused to join us, citing the excuse of her husband's job even though her children were on summer vacation at the time.

"I think I'll skip this one." She had decided and she was content with it so none of us tried to force her to change her decision.

"Di, inform Vyan about our plan tomorrow." Raya turned to me with unmatchable excitement on her face. "It's holiday time!" She squealed and all the ladies present there smiled.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago