Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: priya111111

just read all the parts its just wonderful story👏👏👏liked it very much

so geet  met with her lost friends aanya and aayush and she lost her parents inan accident and now she has only G and raya and rounak.

vyan😡he is so irratating aur humesha geet ki mamlo mein interfere kartha rehtha hai

Welcome to the story! I am glad to know you are liking it so far and I hope you keep enjoying it in the future too. 😳

More to Vyan and his interruptions will be revealed soon.
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies to you comments begin page 136.

12. Daddy's Girl

I was very excited. It had been six months since I last saw my Chhoti and this wait of a few minutes seemed unbearable to me, making me crane my neck and stand on my tiptoes to get the first glimpse. G had to pull me close a number of times and whisper to me to be patient but it had little effect on me.

G's phone rang while we were waiting. I looked at her in question when she told me it was from her house, and then went off to a side to answer it. I got a text message on my phone which I hurriedly opened.

"Out in about ten minutes", Raya had written and it brought a huge smile on my face. Now that I knew they both would be with me in ten minutes, I let my eyes wander to lazily observe the crowd when one thing caught my eye.

Amidst all the rush of people, I saw a pretty girl dressed in a frilly frock, standing in front of a pillar and rubbing her eyes. She was crying, I concluded, and with the way her gaze skittered around the area, she seemed to be looking for someone. Feeling a tenderness for the grey-eyed girl, I walked to her and bent on my knees to come to her level. She didn't pay any attention to me.

"Are you lost?" I asked in a friendly voice.

I took in her quivering lips as she looked at me and slightly nodded her head.

"Are you looking for someone?" I tried again.

She nodded again as she rubbed her eye.

"Can I help you?" I offered my assistance to see her look at me wide-eyed.

"Alright, you tell me who you're looking for and we'll find them." I smiled encouragingly and felt her easing up to me.

"You will find my Daddy?" She sounded so hopeful that I couldn't help but reach out and wipe her tears.

"Of course I will!" I smiled and held her chubby face. "Now tell me what he looks like, or what he is wearing."

I got up and held her hand as she struggled to answer me. Listening to her broken description of her Daddy's attire, I started to walk her towards the announcements' desk but she suddenly pulled her hand free and ran to someone standing just a few steps ahead. I stood there and smiled looking at her, content that the girl found her father, who picked her up and hugged her to himself. I could not see his face because he had his back towards me, but the man was tall and of a bulky build.

As I stood there watching the reunion, the man must have asked something from the girl, for she pointed towards me, making him finally turn enough for me to see his face in profile. The smile on my face froze in place as I felt the ground slipping from beneath my feet. It was him. After seven long years, I had seen him. Without thinking much about it, I abruptly turned my back to him and started walking the other way. I could still feel my heart hammering loudly when I joined G and caught a glimpse of Raya.

Her one glimpse was sufficient for me to forget my own condition and I just gazed at her with all the love I had for her. She looked healthier than before, and happier too as she walked beside her husband, her hand on his elbow, their heads leaning towards each other as they seemed to be conversing something while Raunaq wheeled the trolley.

I looked at the couple who complimented each other in many ways; her beauty and his striking looks, her tall slim frame and his broad-shouldered one, they looked like they were made for each other and I prayed for them to be just the way they were. I could feel my motherly instincts for my little sister take over when my heart found joy in just seeing her smiling face.

She looked around and I waved crazily to catch her eye. When she saw me, she left Raunaq's arm and dashed towards me, squealing in excitement. I joined her squealing when she hugged me, uncaring of what people around us would think. I was too happy to worry about that.

"Di! I'm so happy! Finally!" She screamed when we parted. I couldn't stop smiling either when a throat clearing interrupted us and I rolled my eyes, turning to the intruder.

"Forever coming between us sisters, eh Raunaq?" I accused him. He stepped between me and Raya and put an arm on each of our shoulders, smiling cheekily.

"Guilty as charged! I was born to do that." I heard G chuckle at that.

"Haah! Accepted it! Now you're going to be punished for your offence."

"Whatever you say, my lovely saali Di!" He pinched my cheek.

"You both are staying at my place." I grinned when his face turned from smug to that of someone caught. He was going to protest, I could see that coming so I spoke without giving him a chance. "Until your house is completely ready."

Before he could react this time, Raya loudly cut off between us. "Okay then! Let's go! I'm sleepy!"

Raunaq rolled his eyes. "As if she hasn't slept through the whole flight already! Trust me, Di! Your Chhoti grabs the first chance to sleep!"

All three of us laughed at Raya's expense while her mouth opened wide at her husband's comment. It was what defined them for me. The love they had for each other shone through in many different ways, one of which was this banter. A very big one at that!

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲what was that?? 😲
mayyo...im completely speechless... when i saw the title.. only two things were on my mind..either its about geet or a lil gal who is a pampered princess .. 

but when the lil is weeping..i thought .. is this gal going to be his gal??

and yeah it turned out to be true..
i knew it.. something of this sort is going to happen... geet might see him or viceversa... but in this angle.. a lil gal in his life dint click me at all... 
but im still positive about maan being single 😉😆
i knew it when that lil gal is describing features.. that its going to be him...bingo!! its him!!!

Huh!! the Meet
Sweet..simple.. and love just oozes out... 

are u hell bent on squeezing my heart for every alternate chapter? 

i rest my case here... the encounter.. well well.. my dear mayyo... u did succeed in making me teary!!

Edited by KittuPratzz - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Raya and Raunaq are such a cute couple, so at ease with each other. 
They seem genuinely happy with each other. 
I like how you described the sister's reunion.  It is touching to finally find that person in a crowd you have been looking for. The saali jiju nok jhok was lovely.  My hubby has the same relationship with my sisters though sometimes they will all gang up on me.

The baby's part was cute.

Finally we get a glimpse through Geet's eyes of someone whom she has not seen for seven years.  It is disconcerting for her and she walks away rapidly.  This part was a little tough for me.  I guess I have not quite forgiven her yet.

Do update soon.  Thanks for updating Mari.

Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Congratulations Mari!
Sizzling sizzlerl🥳
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice
geet turn her back to maan again
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

Congratulations Mari!

Sizzling sizzlerl🥳

Thank you! 😃
dqno1 thumbnail

at last... 😳

ktina time lagaya 😆

Sizzler update chahiye
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woow... Finaly along wid R&R maan also entered d story again... Becoz i m sure geet saw maan wid dat lil grl becoz of her reaction & she is her papa's princess bt is she maan's daughtr or his elder bro-bhabi...?? I m so xcitd 4 d stry nw... Bt did maan also saw her...??
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The moment I read t heading it stuck me
Ok

Loving it
Really nice
Very interesting update still lots of missing in this pt may be misleading as well
Or
Waiting is a better way to put it 😳