For those who need to save up for Eclipse

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I've got a swell idea for you.

The BD chapter won't be long.

Lets all go to Borders, lurk around, grab a copy of the book, relax on the couches, read it, return the book, and come back on I-F to discuss 😆

That is, just in case someone messed with that BD chapter, or else, a wasted trip 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aha i thought about doing that...but the book store in richmond is soo freaking tiny its like crazy...i miss my banrnes in noble with the 20 couches and fireplace in winter! sigh i used to go there after school and read books, while waiting for my mom to pick me up...but ehre i dont have a couch at all...and ibet i'll get caught :p
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good Idea!!

We should do tht 😆 😳 😳
ammmu thumbnail
I LOVE this idea 😃 😃 Let's all go right nowwwww 😆

Though I'm sure that chapter was the real one... right?? 😳

I could walk over to the bookstore right now and search around, as inconspicously as possible 😛 😆

Madiha, tell us when to go, boss 😛
Dark Love thumbnail
^Okay, lets plan a day 😆

Preferably a(this) weekend, so there is no homework lurking around 😆

My Borders is about a mile away :P Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

aha i thought about doing that...but the book store in richmond is soo freaking tiny its like crazy...i miss my banrnes in noble with the 20 couches and fireplace in winter! sigh i used to go there after school and read books, while waiting for my mom to pick me up...but ehre i dont have a couch at all...and ibet i'll get caught :p

awww that sounds funnn! yea my school's so close to my house never had those chances 😆

lol just be extra sneaky, pretend you're reading the back cover for half an hour 😆 go in a disguise 😆 old lady works looking for a book for her granddaughter 😆
~*manai*~ thumbnail
haye you i already have a copy and you know what me gonna get some coffee chillax and read while you peeps walk in the sun and sweat to get the book! 😆
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

haye you i already have a copy and you know what me gonna get some coffee chillax and read while you peeps walk in the sun and sweat to get the book! 😆

Hey thts not fair!!😆 u better share!! sharing is caring!!!😆😆

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha

Well I've already read all three, and my friend is buying the special edition one, so I'll just steal hers, read it, and then return it with a angelic smile.

Hmm...Im going to have to do some hard core thinking on how to steal it though, she is really protective about it. Any ideas? ;P
Dark Love thumbnail
^Act depressed and anxious for Edward/Breaking Dawn 😆

& be like, I'm so broke right now, I can't even buy the spl edition. I want to read the BD chapter so bad. Plus the poster. *fake tears*