Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amani22 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank you all for your sweet comments. 😳
Serial_Addict thumbnail
Omg I just readd your fan ficc.....IT ROCKSS! Continue soon!
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
too good Amani
Plz continue soon
Amani22 thumbnail
Thank you cutelovelygirl, sweet of you. 😃 I will try to post the next part this eve insha'Allah.
shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
please continue. That was great.
Harshoo is blind. 😭 😭 😭
Amani22 thumbnail
Thank you shagun_luvs_? and all of you for you sweet and kind comments. This is the next part. I hope you guys will like it and if there is any feeback on how I can improve the story please post it. 😉

Amani22

Part 7

Kripa walks into the academy, slowing her pass down to catch her breath. She wants to make a good impression on Karthik and a sweating-out-of-breath girl isn't really the way to do it. Once inside she gets really impressed by the big modern building. She walks down the hall to the reception and tells the lady that she has came to see mr. Karthik. After a short phone call the lady gives her directions to his office. Since the office is on the fifth floor, Kripa decides to take the elevator. She walks to the elevator and presses on the button. While she is waiting for it to come down, a fine looking young men comes and stands next to her. He is busy talking on the phone. She wonders who he is, but doesn't pay much attention to him, because a group of screaming girl demands her full attention. Kripa turns around to see what makes the girls scream so loud. It takes her just two seconds to notice Angad Khanna. He is walking down the hall. Well trying, because the girls are blocking his way. Some begging for a autograph, others flirting and trying to get a date. Kripa feels how anger is taking control over her heart. She was looking forward to meet him in person since a long time. She cools herself down. 'Not now Kripa. This isn't the right time. You've made a plan and now you have to stick with it and carry it out. Don't mess things up for yourself and Harshu.' She keeps starring at the stupid girls and feels like vomiting. Angad is enjoying all the attention he gets from his female fans.

'Excuse me miss.' Kripa turns around and looks straight into two dark brown eyes. She gives mr. handsome an annoying look for disturbing her. He smiles and points to the elevator. 'After you miss or do you prefer to keep starring at Angad.' He winks at her and gives her a naughty smile. Kripa who feels deeply offended, walks towards the elevator. When she steps in she turns around and looks the handsome guy straight in the eye. 'Do you really think I'm interested in that moron? Come on, he is just a stupid, spoiled rich men boy. I really don't know what those stupid girls see in him anyways.' Mr. Handsome starts to laugh out loud. 'Wow this is the first time I meet a girl that has no interest in Angad or are you just faking it, because I caught u starring at him.' He once again winks at Kripa and gives her naughty smile. She looses her selfcontrol. 'Why would I fake it? I don't like that big nose brat that's called Angad. And why the hell are you sticking your nose in things that don't concern you.' Kripa's face has gone all red and her eyes are on fire, but mr. handsome seems not the bit affected by her outburst. He laughs out loud. Kripa is waiting for a reply, which she never gets. 'Have a nice day miss.' He gets out of the elevator. Kripa didn't even notice the elevator got up in the first place. She quickly checks on which floor she is. 'Oh shit, it's the fifth floor. I have to get out here!' But before she can the elevator closes its doors and gets down. She quickly presses the 5th floor button, but vainly.

The elevators is on its way back down. Kripa gets even more irritated. Now she will be late for sure. 'Hurry up you stupid elevator. Because of you and that stupid guy I'm going to miss an important meeting!' She walks up and down the elevator and then stops to check herself in the big mirror wall. The elevator stops and opens its doors. Immediately a lot of noise fills the elevator. Kripa is shocked to see Angad standing behind her. She quickly turns around. Two security men push him into the elevator, while he is covering his head with his arms and laughing and enjoying all the attention he gets from the hysterical girls. The push was a little too harsh which resulted in Angad bumping into Kripa. She bounces into the mirror wall hurting her elbow badly. 'Auw!' Angad is shocked. He forgets his fans who are still waving at him and trying to get a glimpse from him, while the elevator doors are shutting. Blocking their view and their noise. Angad  turns to Kripa. 'I'm sorry miss. The security guys pushed me into the elevators, because as you could see things were getting out of hand.' He gives her a sparkling smile and holds her arm. As touch by the devil, Kripa pushes him away from her. 'How dare you touch me! Who the hell do you think you are. Just because you are Angad Khanna, it doesn't mean you can touch every girl you see. And I won't forgive you for almost breaking my arm. You moron. If things almost got out of hand, it's your own fault. You could've taken another entrance to avoid those stupid screaming girls. I'm sure that these huge building must have a backdoor entrance, where you can get in and out without driving stupid girls hysterical. I don't know what they see in you anyways.' As if someone threw a bucket full of ice cold water over him, Angad is starring at Kripa. Not believing what he just heard. Before he can say a word she pushes him aside again. 'Do you mind your standing on my bag!' She grabs her bag and leaves the elevator, leaving Angad starring at her like a statue.

'Excuse me miss, I have an appointment with mr. Karthik.' A beautiful looking girl looks up from her work and smiles to Kripa. She gets up from her chair. 'Miss Sharma, right?' Kripa smiles back to the girl and sets a step back. 'Yes, I've came for an interview.'  'Yes, indeed, mr. Karthik is expecting you. Please follow me.' The nice girl leads Kripa to Karthik's office, announces her arrival, lets her in and whispers good luck. Kripa winks at her and walks into the office. Karthik is working on his computer. 'Good afternoon sir.' The man behind the desk stops typing and stands up from behind his computer, giving Kripa almost a heart attack. The both of them are obviously surprised to see one another. 'Tum?' Kripa quickly corrects herself. 'I mean aab?' Kripa is in total shock to see mr. handsome sitting behind Karthik's desk. She feels how her head is turning all read and she can see her perfect plan being torn apart. She damns herself for being hot-tempered and always jumping out of her skin for things that hardly matter. She could just cry. Karthik seems to be the first one to recover from the shock. He puts a big smile on his face and walks towards Kripa. 'Good afternoon miss Sharma. Nice to see you again. I hope you are cooled down by now.' Kripa feels ashamed and focuses her eyes on the carpet. She simply can't look Karthik in the eye after what she has said before. 'Yeah, well ... I guess I will leave again. I don't think there is any point to stay any longer. Please excuse me.' Kripa just wants to get out of there. The looks on Karthik's face change within a second. He feels really offended. His kindness and warmness disappear and he behaves very coldly. He clears his throat and addresses Kripa in a cold and strict voice. 'Miss Sharma. If you think that this academy is a corrupt institution you are at the wrong address. By thinking that I wouldn't grant you admission to the academy for the simple reason that you don't like my brother or me you have deeply offended me. Not only as a business man who runs this institution and many other companies but as a human being as well.' Kripa is surprised to hear Karthik speak this way. He is totally different than she expected. She looks up to meet his eyes. 'I'm really sorry sir. I didn't mean to offend you in any way.'  Karthik brings a smile to his face again. 'Please, miss Sharma. Come in and have a seat.' Kripa feels relieved and happy that her plan is still on track. She smiles to Karthik and takes place in front of his desk and prepares herself for the interview.

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
wow, amazing. Love Kripa and her attitude. Please continue.
nottyangel thumbnail
MS.hottemper 😆
good luk n cont soon 👏 👏 👏
Amani22 thumbnail
Thx everyone! Part 8 is coming up. 😛
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved that part
Please continue soon