nottyangel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
cont karo naaaaaaaaaaaaaa plz 😭
Night Maiden thumbnail
continue Plz .......spare me the torture of waiting for sheer pleasure
Amani22 thumbnail
I'm really sorry I didn't post anything for a while. I was kind of busy with Ramadan and work. Thank you all so much for ur posts. I'll post the next part asap. 😉 Thx again girlz! 😃
-Rose- thumbnail
yayy!! finally.. i m waiting! 😆
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plssssssss continue soon...dying to know wht happens next.
Amani22 thumbnail
Im posting the next part in a little while. Sorry again for the delay! 😳
Amani22 thumbnail

Part 8

'Harshiniii'. Harshini recongizes Mishty's voice and yells to her that she is upstairs. Mishti runs up the stairs trying not to trip over the two dresses she picked up from the dry cleaners. Once she is on the upper floor, she stops for 5 seconds to catch her breath, thinking to herself it's time to visit the gym again. Mishti walks into Harshini's room and greets her. 'Hey girl, how have u been? Are you ready for this evening?' Harshini can't hide her exitment and yells that she can't wait for the evening to start. Mishti laughs and starts to help Harshini get ready.

'No way man! Did she really say that to you?' Josh can't believe what Angad is telling him. 'Get that stupid grin off your face. Do u see me laughing?' Angad is irritated about what happened earlier today in the elevator. He can't believe that stupid girl treated him like that, while he couldn't even utter a word to make her shut up. Josh who seems not the bit affected by Angads bad mood burst out laughing. 'Why is it bothering you so much yaar. Get over it. Besides she is right. You are an attention seeker and not really that good looking if u ask me!' Angads face turns red with anger, while Josh is amusing himself. But just before Anagd can reply to his friend his phone rings. It's a private number again. Angads memory rewinds to a couple of days back and he remembers the painfull and shamefull accident with his nanny. He forgets the elevator girl, his hurt ego and Josh and quickly picks up the phone with a friendly tone. 'Angad speaking.' 'That's the way my son.' Angad is so happy to hear his dadi's calming and soft voice. 'Dadi! How are you? I miss you dadi, when are you coming back?' 'Why what's the matter? Why are you sounding so down?' Angad tells the whole story to his dadi. Dadi starts laughing when Angad is over with his story. 'Angad my son. I kind of like this girl who has shaken up your ego. Anyways son.' Angad feels that his dadi left him down and looks perplexed to his phone. When he notices Josh big smile he gives him a dangerous look, grabs his alarmclock and throws it in Josh's direction. The clock flies through the room, but Josh can avoid it with ease. He quickly leaves Angads room laughing out loud, before he get something else thrown at him. 'Hello? Angad? Are you still there. What's happening?' Angad quickly puts the phone on his ear again. 'Eehh nothing dadi. I'm with you. What did you say again?' 'I said, come pick me up from the airport at 7 pm alright?' Angad is happy his dadi is coming back from her short trip and a big happy smile turns on his face. 'Yes of course dadi!' 'Thank you son. Oh and yes before I forget. Please make sure u are dressed properly, because after picking me up we will drive by my house and then quickly go to the theatre for the musical The Sound of Music.' Angads big smile vanishes as quick as it came. He hates musicals and even worse he hates wearing smokings. But he can't refuse his dadi. 'Yeah sure dadi.' 'Thank you son. See you in a couple of hours. Goodbye!' Angad doesn't even get time to reply. In anger he throws his mobile to the wall. 'I hate musical! I hate smokings! And I hate that stupid elevator girl!'.

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
~Angel~ thumbnail
awwwwww so sweeet
plz cont sooon 👏 👏 😆