Story: Ishq To Hai Hawaaon Ka Jhonka ...

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi everybody!

I didn't really have much to do, so I tried to write a fanfic. I don't know if it's any good, so please leave your comments. Part 11😳

Amani22

Love is just a passing breeze ...

'Love is just a passing breeze' is the story of a girl that challenges the world and confronts the past. A girl that loves life and hates it at the same time. The story of a girl who has to carry problems and responsibilities that are heavier then her fragile small shoulders can hold. The story of a girl that cries and laugh, falls down and gets up being even stronger to face reality. The story of Kripa ...

Part 1

Lost in the darkness of sorrow without hope to find a sparkle of light, she is thinking of the beautiful days that are gone forever. Thinking of the joyful moments which she will never forget. Thinking about the one who destroyed her life and made her miserable. Thinking of revenge! 'Miss Sharma! I asked you a question! Please try to pay some attention or at least try to pretend you are!' As struck by lightning Kripa wakes up from her thoughts and comes back to earth, to the conference room where 10 pair of eyes are starring at her. Waiting for a response. She looks in the angry eyes of mr. Bose and gives him a sparkling smile. 'I'm really sorry sir, I promise it won't happen again. What was the question?' Mr. Bose tries his utmost best not to give in to the beautiful smile of Kripa, but as always he fails. 'Come on sir, please. I already said sorry.' 'Alright Kripa, you are forgiven this time, but next time it's right back to the archive room. Get that!' Kripa knows her boss can't stay angry with her for too long. She winks at him, confirming that she got his so called threat and by that making her fellow female colleagues see green with envy. 'As I was saying miss Sharma, we all gathered here for our new project. As our newspaper is doing very well, we came up with the idea to start our own magazine. This magazine will be all about stars, music, movies and stuff like that. As there will be much competition and we want our magazine to do just as well as our newspaper, I want each and every one of you to work his butt off to ensure the success we pursuit. That's why everyone of you got the instruction to think about his contribution to the magazine and present his plans during this conference. While you, miss Sharma, were dreaming about John Abraham, your dearest colleagues presented their plans. So now if you could please be kind enough to come forward and present your plan, we will be able to get at home for dinner in time.' Kripa's colleagues giggle and she can feel her cheeks turning red. She gives Prithvi an angry look and he gives her a naughty smile in return. 'Ahum ... well dear mr. Bose and colleagues. My project for the magazine is Angad Khanna.' All of the sudden everybody falls still. Dropping the name of Angad Khanna seems to impress everyone in the conference room. 'As you all know ... Angad is right now the most popular rockstar of the country. His albums and concerts do very well. He has millions of fans and seems to be the perfect son of a rich family. I repeat "seems", because nobody knows how Angad really is and that's what I want to find out and present to all his fans. I want to show them the real Angad. You all might be thinking right now how I'm planning to do that. Well, as you might know, the Khanna's own the Soul Music Academy. I will apply to the Academy as a student and as a undercover student I'll build up a friendship between me and Aaliyah, Angad's younger sister. Through her I will get all the information I need.' Kripa takes a short break and looks through the conference room. She can't help noticing the cunning eyes of Anita and waits for her to shoot one of her well known poisoned questions. 'Kripa?' The sharp voice of Anita brings an end to the peaceful silence in the room. Kripa sighs, rolls her eyes and looks at Anita. 'Yes Anita?' 'Kripa ... I was wondering how you, a girl from a THE VILLAGE, that has been in Mumbai for just one year, working for this newspaper and in this one year promoted from archive girl to journalist. I don't know how THAT could happen. But anyways, how a girl like YOU can get admission to the Soul Music Academy.' Kripa has almost reached her boiling point, but stays calm for the sake of Prithvi. 'Thank you Anita for telling me my biography, but just for your information. I can play the piano very well and my voice isn't that bad either. So instead of concerning about my admission, I would suggest you would pay more attention to your own project. Thank you. Are there any other questions?' Kripa smiles full confident to all her colleagues. 'There seems to be no questions anymore miss Sharma. I think your project is very nice and I wish you the best of luck.' Prithvi winks at Kripa and addresses the rest of his employees. 'Now that I've heard all the projects I have to say that I have full confidence in you guys to make this magazine a huge success. I expect you guys to work hard and sincerely. I wish you all good luck! The next meeting will be in a months time. In the mean time, every one of you should keep me up to date about his project. If there are no questions I hereby close this meeting. '.

Click on the part which you like to read to be taken to the right page.

Part 2 Part 3

Part 4 Part 5

Part 6 Part 7

Part 8 Part 9

Part 10 Part 11

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
aaaw..Amani..first of all..welcome to IF..hope u enjoy ur stay..!!

Very nice part..pllz continue soon..!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

TakE Care..LuuvYaa muccchh!!
πŸ€—Hugggiiees from YummY!
very nice, plz continue soon...and also a big welcome to IF!!!u will love it here πŸ˜‰
Thank you everybody for your nice comments! πŸ˜‰I'll post the next part asap!😊
amani darling welcome with ur blast.........lovely plzz continue.........
dat is jus gr8
cant wait 4 da nxt episode
wwowowoowow that was rocking plzzz continue
cont soon n welcome 2 i-fπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you all so much! The next part will be posted in a little while. πŸ˜‰

Part 2

'Harshini is that you?' 'Yes, Harshini' Kripa turns on the lights of her small house and walks into the living room. Happy to finally be home after a day of hard work. She finds her younger sister Harshini sitting in front of the television. 'How are you Harshu, most cutest and sweetest sister in the whole world?' Kripa kisses her sister on the forehead and gives her a hug. 'How can a girl like me be? Living in total darkness and tortured by memories of the past every minute of the day.' The smile on Kripa's face vanishes like snow before the sun. She leaves her sister and walks towards the window. While she stares into the dark night in front of her. The words of Harshini cut a thousand wounds in her heart. She can feel the pain of her sister and she wishes she could take it away, but she knows she can't. What her sister has been through is terrible and she would never forgive the one who is responsible for it. She feels the hate and anger growing inside her heart every time she thinks about what happened. The hate and anger that feeds her need for revenge. The revenge she promised her sister!

The painful silence in the living room is brought to an end by a ringing phone. Annoyed to be pulled out of her thoughts Kripa answers her phone. 'Yes?!' 'Hey take it easy girl. Whatever it is, it wasn't me!' Kripa fights the smile that's breaking it's way on her face, but loses. 'Hi Mishty! How are you?' 'I'm very fine thank you. How is miss moody?' Kripa giggles and turns back to sit next to her sister. She drops herself on the couch and rest her painful feet on the table. 'I'm ok. So what's up?' 'Well Prithvi told me about your little project and I'm dying to know more about it. Sshhhh don't interrupt me! I know you won't tell me anything right now, that's why I'm inviting you and Harshini over for dinner. And no! No buts, I've already sent the driver over. See you in half an hour. Love you! Byeezzz!' Kripa is left with her mouth wide open. She tried hard to say one word while Mishti was talking, but didn't get even one chance. Mishti is just one crazy and fast girl!

At the Bose's  residence ...

While Harshini is thanking Damini for the lovely dinner, Kripa and Mishti are sitting head to head whispering in a low voice. They met each other years back in Nainital. Kripa lived next to the grandmother of Mishti. The Bose's came to visit Nainital every year. Mishti and Kripa became very close friends. Mishti has a strong character. She enjoys life to the fullest. Knows exactly what she wants and what she is doing. She is intelligent, graceful and beautiful. A true lady. Kripa and Prithvi on the other hand couldn't stand each other. They used to fight all the time and pull each others legs. When they grew older they managed to stop fighting and build up a friendship, but they could never stop pulling each others legs! Prithvi is the kind of guy every girl would like to marry. He is intelligent, trustworthy and very lovable. Caring when it comes to the people he loves, firm in his business. A true gentlemen. Good looking too, but very shy when it comes to girls. Prithvi and Mishti are, under the supervision of their mom Damini, in charge of the whole Bose's empire.

As Kripa and Mishti are still whispering, the conversation between Harshini and Damini is almost coming to a dead end. Luckily Prithvi walks in just in time to prevent an inconvenient silence. He takes place next to Harshini and starts a conversation with her. Damini excuses herself and leaves the room.

After a while Pritvhi decides it's time to tease Kripa. 'Kripa? I never knew you could play the piano and even better that you have a nice voice. Getting admission to the Soul Music Academy isn't that easy you know.' Kripa feels how the blood is rushing to her cheeks to give them a beautiful blush. 'WHAT?! Kripa what is this I hear? You cheat! You liar! In all these years you never told me you could play the piano or sing! And I'm supposed to be your best friend?! How could you?!' 'No, Mishti. It's not like that. Don't believe everything that loser brother of you is saying!' Prithvi's eyes grow big with disbelief. 'If I'm a loser, you are a liar and if you can't play the piano nor sing... how the hell do you expect to get admission to the academy?!' Kripa can't believe Prithvi just called her a liar. She stands up full of anger and walks towards the beautiful piano that is made out of glass. She sits behind it, takes a deep breath and as if being scared to break it, she starts to play the piano with her small, gracious fingers. Leaving Mishti and Prithvi looking at her with their mouths wide open, while Harshini is listening to the beautiful music with a peaceful smile on her face. When Kripa stops playing, everyone who is in the house, is standing right behind her and starts clapping. Without looking back she starts playing a new song and this time she sings along. Leaving everyone behind once again dazzled in disbelieve.

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago