Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amani22 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thx everybody for your sweet replies! Ill post the next part today insha'Allah. 😃
newkidontheblok thumbnail
will wait for d next part hney 😊
Amani22 thumbnail

Part 5

Late and head over heels as usual Kripa runs into her office, hoping that Prithvi hasn't mentioned her being late again. She greets her colleagues, drops her bag at her desk, starts her computer, rushes to get a cop of coffee and finally drops herself on her seat. Her eyes are fixed on the monitor and on the door at the same time. 'Come on come on quick you stupid turtule, why is it taking you ages to load?' As if it would help she hits her computer a couple of times, while she is taking nips of her hot coffee. To prevent herself from picking up her computer and throwing it out of the window, she picks up her phone and calls her sister. The phone rings forever but nobody picks up. Thinking to herself that Harshini must still be asleep, she puts the phone down and looks at her monitor again. Just as she is about to scold it again a loud voice stops her. 'Miss Sharma! My office. Now!' She looks up from her computer and sees an angry Prithvi standing at the door starring at her. All her collegues drop still and look at her. 'Yes sir. I'm coming right away.' She clears her throat and gets up to follow Prithvi to his office. Before she reaches the door he pops his head into the main office again. 'Miss Sharma, don't forget to get your stuff with you as well.' As smacked in the face, Kripa stares a couple of minutes in front of her. Then she slowly returns to her desk and cleans it. She can't believe she lost her job. Not now, when she is about to start with the mission of her life. Who is going to pay for all the bills and take care of Harshini? She can't loose her job. Prithvi can't do this to her! Determined not to loose her job she walks to Prithvi's office. His fancy office with a beautiful sight over the whole city was on the 18th floor. All the way up in the elevator Kripa was thinking what she was going to say to Prithvi to convince him not to fire her. Prithvi was a great friend to her but he didn't have any friends in business. He was known for that and especially she respected that aspect in Prithvi alot. As Prithvi was from the highest social class in the city, he knew a lot of important and powerful people, but he never let them influence his work in which ever way. If there was news that had to be published he made sure it was, regardless the topic and the people the news was about. He is straight to the point, has his own opinion and always does what he thinks is right. Every person in the city knows that and that is why Prithvi is loved by many and hated by some.

Standing in front of his office Kripa's determination gets weaker by every second she spends starring at the door. At last she takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. 'Come on in Kripa.' Prithvi was standing with his back to Kripa enjoying the skyline of Mumbai. Kripa takes her chance and starts her defense. 'Listen Prithvi, I know I'm always late and that you have been through a lot of trouble because of me. But you have to admit that I've done some great jobs. I know that you are very strict when it comes to your work, but as a hard working employee I refuse to be fired. You can't do that to me Prithvi. Especially now that I've been picked out with a few of my colleagues to work on the new magazine.' Prithvi turns around and looks at Kripa who is walking up and down his office, like a lawyer walking up and down the court pleading and trying to convince the judge and public of his clients innocence. He smiles but just when Kripa stops and turns to look at him, he quickly pulls a serious face. 'Listen Kripa. We have been friends for a long time and you know that I always keep my personal matters out of my business. There are no sentiments in business. I do admit that you are one of our best journalist and that is indeed why you have been selected to work on the magazine. But you know that you are always late and I can't tolerate it any longer. What will my employees think of it. That's why I think it's necessary to fire you. I'm sorry Kripa, but you left me no choice.' He looks in her beautiful dark eyes and can see the shock and disbelief. She keeps starring at him for a couple of minutes, unable to speak. When he sees that the tears start to fill her eyes, he decides to stop her misery. 'Miss Sharma. You are fake-fired from today till the day you finish your project and then you will be hired again.' Kripa blinks her eyes, trying to understand what Prithvi just said. 'Prithvi what do you mean fake-fired?' Prithvi roars with laughter and steps towards Kripa and stands still in front of her. 'Kripa, you silly girl. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to fire my best journalist? You must be out of your mind! Listen. I was thinking about your project. You know that my family is well known. The Khanna's are acquaintances of  my family, but as you know that won't stop me from publishing about their son Angad Khanna. Whether it's positive or negative. But in order for your project to be successful, you have to go undercover and I don't want you to be linked to our me at all, because that means a failure of the project. That is why I will fake-fire you till the project is over. Till that time I don't want to see you here miss Sharma.' Kripa can't believe her ears. In joy she embraces Prithvi and gives him a big kiss on his cheek.

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww that was such a shweet part.
You write really well.
I loved it.
miss_innocent thumbnail
wow.....a really nice part
plz post the next part asap
Amani22 thumbnail
Thx girls! 😉 

Part 6

Harshini is sitting in her comfortable chair, with her eyes closed dreaming of a beautiful world. A world full of happiness and kind people. People who love you and never hurt you. She wishes from the bottom of her heart that the world she lives in is the same as the world in her dreams, but her dark past always reminds her that this world is pure evil. Memories of the past take place for the beautiful dreams and Harshini quickly opens her eyes in an attempt to stop them. 'Kripa?' There is no answer. Harshini gets up and walks to her sisters room. Kripa is playing the radio and singing out loud to Nach Baliye. Harshini opens the door and listen to the song and her sisters beautiful voice. She only wishes she could see Kripa for one time, even if it woulb be just for one second. If she could only see one second in her life, she would want to see the face of Kripa. The face of her loving sister, that has always taken care of her so well and still is even after their parents died. Kripa never felt ashamed of her because she was blind. She never left her out and always made sure Harshini got everything she needed. Kripa was, even though the small age difference between them like a second mom to Harshini. Especially after what happened Harshini loved her sister more because she was there for her and stood next to her. If only she could see Kripa's face for one second, just one second to thank her for the love and support of a lifetime.

'Di? How come you are so happy today?' Harshini walks into the room of Kripa. Kripa stops singing when she hears her sisters voice. She didn't even notice she had entered the room. Her face turns all red and she is happy Harshini can't see her. Immediately after that thought she feels guilty. She decides to punish herself later for that bad thought. Now she has to concentrate on Harshini. 'Today, I'm having an appointment with mr. Karthik Khanna at the academy. If everything goes well I will get admission to the college. So I'm hoping for the best.' Kripa looks in the mirror to check her clothes and make-up. She's dressed very simply and even her make-up is very natural. She feels just like the girl she used to be. The girl that had came from the village to the big city of Mumbai to face the past. Kripa shakes her head telling herself there is no time for flashbacks. 'Well Kripa I wish you all the best. Call me when the meeting is over ok?' Kripa kisses her sister on the forehead. 'Thank you sweetheart. I will call you and let you know how it went. I have to run now. See you this evening!' She walks down the stairs and then stops. She forgot to tell Harshini about the musical of that evening. She quickly runs up the stairs. 'Harshini, I forgot to tell you. I have tickets for the musical of this evening.' She sees how Harshini's face turns all happy. Her little sister loves musicals. 'Really di? Do you have tickets for The Sound of Music? But how? It was totally sold out!' Kripa giggles. 'Yep, the best places are reserved for us! I'm Kripa babes, I can get anything at anytime to make my sister happy!' Harshini starts to laugh. 'Let me guess it's Prithivi right?' Kripa feels she got busted and doesn't have a choice but to admit. 'Yes sweety, you got me. He got all of us tickets. He wanted to surprise you himself, but something important came up. He and Mishti can't go with us this evening, but Mishti will come this afternoon to bring our dresses and help you get ready.' Harshini almost screams out of excitement. 'Aaahh thank you so much didi. I can't wait for the evening to start!' Kripa enjoys her sisters happiness. 'Don't thank me you silly. Thank our dear friends Mishti and Prithvi!' 'Yes I will. I'm going to call Prithvi right away!' Harshini starts to walk towards the door, while Kripa is starring at her with a big smile on her face. Half way down Harshini stops. 'Kripa?' 'Yes sweety, what's the matter?' Harshini turns around. 'Won't you be late for your meeting?' 'Oh my God. I totally forgot about it. I have to run!'

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
ritu29 thumbnail
yep that was a gr8 part ..............

<RITU>
nottyangel thumbnail
poor harshu 😭
cont soooooooooooooon 😃
taniya_22 thumbnail
GR8 STORY....PLZ CONT. SOON.... 👏 👏 👏