Users

Frequent Posters

rupika182 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wow, Amani its a really good fan-fic 👏.
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely...plzzzzzzz post the next part soon.
Amani22 thumbnail
Thank you all!😃 Here is part 3. Hope you like it. Please excuses and correct me if I write the names wrong. 😳   

Part 3

'Aaliyah you better come down that stair and give me my car keys. Don't make me come up there. I swear I'll knock your teeth out! '  Angad is fuming. Aaliyah took his car keys again. He really doesn't have time for these childish games. 'If you don't do it, you are not a man!!' Angad is shocked. He gives the "you are crossing the lines" look to his younger sister. Without saying one word she throws the keys to him and turns her back and leaves to her room. He can see on her face that he has hurt her feelings. He tries to ignore the guilty feeling he has while he is walking towards his car but it seems as the further he drives from the house the bigger his guilty feeling gets. To appease his mind he pulles over his car and phones Aaliyah. "This is the voicemail of Aaliyah. If your name isn't Angad the monster brother, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." Angad can't believe his ears and realizes how much he has hurt his little sister. He turns his cool red sport car and rushes back home.

Aaliyah is standing in front of the mirror, trying to fix her make-up that really got messed up with her tears. She really started to hate Angad. She doesn't know why he is treating her so bad all of the sudden. He used to be very sweet and carring towards her. She used to be so proud of being his little sister. They could get along very well. But since a couple of weeks he started to change and in a way she didn't like at all. He didn't have time for her anymore, shouted at her for nothing and treated her very badly. He would always come and ask her to forgive him. She always did, but not today. 'I won't forgive you Angad. Not now not ever!' 'Why? What did he do to you?' Aaliyah startles from her moms voice. She didn't notice her walking in. 'Oh mom. It's nothing just had a fight with bro again.' Naina sighs and sits on Aaliyahs bed. 'Listen Aaliyah. I know things between you and Angad have changed lately and I'm not happy about it. You guys have always been very close and I loved that. I know Angad has changed and I don't know why. But nevertheless, he is your elder brother and you should respect him at all times. Did I make myself clear?' Aaliyah rolls her eyes. Her mom always takes side with Angad no matter what. 'Yes, mom. I understand. But you have to say the same thing to Angad. As he never respect our bro Karthik, while he is older then the both of us. If you will excuses me now. I'm leaving.' Without waiting for her mom to say another word, she leaves her room. On her way down she pops into the studyroom. 'Hi, Karthik. I'm sorry to disturb you.' Karthik looks up from his work and smiles to his little sister. 'It's ok sweety. What can I do for you?' Aaliyah walks into the studyroom and jumps on the desk. 'What are you doing crazy girl? You are sitting on very important papers!' She giggles. 'They can't be more important then me!' Karthik is once again left speechless by his little sister. She is just one big flirt. He just can never be angry with her. 'Yes you are right, naughty girl. So tell me what is it that you want?' 'You are straight to the point. I like that about you. Well I want some money and a ride to the academy.' 'Is that it? No problem sis. Come on let's go.' Aaliyah just loves Karthik for always giving her everything she asks for and always takes time out for her. She loves both her brothers and only wished those two would love each other as well.

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow, just read ur story, it is awesome 👏
plz cont soon 😊
Tiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VERY VERY VERY NICE..PLZ CONT SOON...
Amani22 thumbnail

Part 4

Still in complete shock from his sisters voicemail Angad walks into the house looking for her everywhere. When he doesn't find her he rushes back to his car and leaves to the academy, but before he reaches there his phone rings. He looks on the display to see who is calling, but it's a private number. 'Pff I hate it when they call without a num. Well keep ringing my friend, cuz Angad isn't hearing you!' He puts down his phone and concentrates on the busy traffic, trying his utmost best to ignore the ringing mobile. He even puts the music louder, but whatever he does, the phone doesn't stop ringing. 'Bloody phone, I really should change that stupid ringtone. It's driving me crazy! And why the hell am I talking to myself out loud? You are getting crazy Angad, you better pick up that bloody phone. Kill that noise Angad. Kill it before it kills you. Oh my God I'm going banana's!'  He shakes his head and tries to ignore the phone a little more, hoping that the one who is calling will give up and stop calling him. 'Aaahhh I can't take it anymore.Yes?! What the hell do you want? If you keep calling me for half and hour and I don't pick up, it means I don't want to talk to you. Every normal person understands that, only a donkey head like you doesn't! Speak, why are you disturbing me? What do you want and why the hell did you call me with a private num? I hate people who call me with a private number. I just hate them. And what is it again you called me for? I'm still waiting you stupid donkey? Speak!' 'If you would just shut up for one second I will be able to speak!' Angad's eyes grow big and the blood rushes out of his face. 'Ohh .. I .. I .. I' 'I said shut up! First of all how dare you speak to me like that! Are you out of your mind?! Secondly I can call whenever I want, how many times I want and with or without a number? Got that?! And whenever I call you better pick up or otherwise I'll come down and spank you! Thirdly ... I'M WAITING FOR MY RIDE SINCE TWO HOURS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!' Angad is sweating like a dog. He pulls over his car, because he is in no state to drive right now. His face that had went from normal to pale has gone from pale to tomato red now. 'Oh yeah and Angad, last but no least. Don't forget to breath.' As if on command he looses his breath which he had hold all along unconsciously. 'Dadi ... I .. I .. I'm really sorry. I really didn't know it was you. I .. sorry dadi .. I ... sorry' Completely in shock and in shame Angad even lost the words. He hears his dadi giggle. 'My son Angad, please relax. I know you didn't know it was me. I was just joking. I'm not mad with you.' Even though the words of his granny makes his heart fill up with relief, he still can't find the words to say something back. 'Dadi ... sorry ... I...' 'Angad don't worry my sweetheart. It's ok, but could you please just hurry a little bit, because I'm going to miss my flight.' Angad nods, unable to speak a word. He doesn't realize what happened till he hears a dead end at the other side of the phone. He can't believe he called his dadi a donkey. He feels like shit but doesn't have much time to think everything through. He turns his car back on the road and rushes to his dadi's house.

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome fan-fic
please continue soon
loved it
Amani22 thumbnail
Thank you! 😉 I will post the next part soon insha'Allah.
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
omg 2 good cont soon luved it 👏 👏
dAzZeL mE x3 thumbnail
omg tats realll cute 👏 contuine soon plezz 😊