Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky-moon thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah nice one plz continue
Amani22 thumbnail
Thank you lucky-moon. 😉 I'll try to post the next part asap.
Amani22 thumbnail

Part 9

'Well miss Sharma, now that you have passed for the interview and the audition, I would like to welcome you to our academy.' Kripa is very happy and gets up to thank Karthik. 'Thank you for everything mr...' Before she can finish her sentence. The office door is thrown open and a screaming and laughing girl runs inside, while she is being chased by a boy. 'Karthikkkk help meeee. Bro help me! Raj wants to kill me!' She runs towards Karthik and hides behind his back. The boy tries to catch the girl but is being stopped by Karthik, who doesn't seem too happy with what is going on. Kripa is just standing, not knowing exactly what to do. 'What the hell is going on here?' The girl and the boy scream at the same time. 'Shut up the both of you! Where the hell are your manners?! Is this a way to just bump into my office?!' Karthik is mad with anger. He commands the boy to sit down, then grabs the arm of the girl and tells her very firmly to sit as well and explaining what is going on. 'Well bhai Raj wants to kill me, because of a small joke. He is just crazy!' The boy who seems to feel offended interrupts her. 'That is not true sir. With all due respect sir, but your sister wrote a love letter in my name to miss Kapoor, our piano teacher and now I'm expelled for the rest of the semester!' Kripa's eyes grow bigger. Wow she used to play tricks on people but this is just way beyond. She looks at the girl.' So this is Aaliyah, Karthik and that big-nose younger sister. Well she is very beautiful that's for sure. Beauty seems to run in their family, exept for that big-nose jerk!' Kripa looks at Karthik who sits behind his desk and looks from Aaliyah to Raj and from Raj to Aaliyah. After a long painfull silence he finally speaks. 'First of all. I would like to apologise to miss Sharma for your stupid and childish behaviour. What would she think of our academy?' Kripa wants to say that it is ok and that he shouldn't apologise, but she doesn't get the chance. Karthik gets up and walks towards Aaliyah and Raj. 'Aaliyah is it true what Raj just told me?' Aaliyah can see the anger on her brothers face and she knows she has to cut the crap. 'Yes but bhai.' You two should listen to me very carefully. I'm only going to say this once. In this academy every student has to address me by sir. So in here Aaliyah is not my sister and I'm not her brother. Did I make myself clear?' Kripa is impressed by the professionalism of Karthik. She really admires him for that. While Aaliyah and Raj just nod their head Karthik continues his speech. 'Therefore I find your actions not only inappropriate but unacceptable as well. And the two of you will have to get punished for it. First of all you have to apologise to miss Sharma for your behaviour. In the meanwhile I'll think about your punishment.' Aaliyah gets up and walks towards Kripa. 'Hi, I'm Aaliyah and I'm really sorry about what happened.' Raj does the same. Kripa shakes their hands and tells them it's ok. Karthik comes and stands next to Kripa. 'Well since miss Sharma here, is a new student of our academy you guys will show her around. After that you can go home, but tomorrow I want to see both of you at the academy at 7 a.m. sharp. You will help cleaning the academy, help at the cafeteria and do all the other chorus mr. Oberoi will tell you to do. And that for the rest of the month.' Aaliyah and Raj can't believe their ears. 'But sir? How about my classes? My dad will kill me if I flunk my exams!' Poor Raj seems to panic and Kripa feels sorry for him. 'Don't worry about your classes mr. Arora, I'll explain everything to miss Kapoor. You won't get expelled. Miss Khanna on the other hand will be.' Aaliyah's mouth falls open and she tries to protest, but the strict look on Karthik's face makes her change her mind. 'As from today you are expelled till the end of this month.' Aaliyah seems to be very angry and she gives a dirty look to Raj, who gives her the same look back. Kripa feels sorry for the both of them and decides to help them out. 'Excuse me mr. Khanna. I know it is none of my business, but could you please be a little more gentle in your punishment. I know they deserve it, but I'm sure they are sorry for what happened and it won't happen again. Right?' Kripa looks at the two who quickly confirm what she just said. 'As you know I'm new in here and I need my two very new friends around me.' Kripa gives Karthik a sparkling smile and winks at him, while Aaliyah gives him the puppy-eyes look. Karthik hates that look, he can't resist it and Aaliyah knows it. He tries his best not to give in, but the two beautiful girls infront of him know how to manupilate him and finally he gives in. 'Fine. 1 week chorus and miss Sharma is expelled for one week. And now all of you get out of my office, before I change my mind.' Aaliyah and Raj don't wait for Karthink to tell them to get lost a second time and almost run out of the office. Kripa follows them laughing and just when she is about to walk out the door she turns to Karthink. 'Thank you sir.' He winks at her before she disappears and the door closes behind her.Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
Amani22 thumbnail
I will change the perspective in which the story is written. From now on the story will be told from the I-perspective from the different characters. I hope you guys still like the story and if you have any ideas about how to improve it, please let me know. 😉
-Rose- thumbnail
your story is amazing! i can't wait to read any Angad and Kripa scenes. please unfold the secret of harshine past and i can't w8. hurry and cont soon.
Amani22 thumbnail

Part  10

Mishty is doing Harshus' make-up very carefully. 'There. Done. Get up and let me see my hard work.' Harshini giggles and gets up. Mishty commands her to turn around a couple of times. She adjust her dress and tells her to stand up right with her shoulder straight and her kin up. 'You are a princess, so walk, sit and talk like one. I want you to make each and every guy at the theatre look at you and wish you were his date. Did I make myself clear?' Harshini giggles and finds Mishtys' word amusing. She indeed feels like a princess. 'Thank you so much Mishty, but I don't think any guy will every be seriously interested in a girl like me.' Mishty sees the sad expression on Harshus'face while saying those words and feels sorry for her. 'What are you saying crazy. After tonight every bachelor in town will be dying to stand next to you. Listen Harshu. You might not be able to see yourself, but I assure you that you are very good looking. And the most important is your inner beauty. The guy that will end up winning your heart will be very lucky.' Mishtys' words don't seem to really convince Harshu. 'Thank you Mishty. You are really sweet and a good friend. I know that you are just saying that to cheer me up and that there will be never a guy in my life who will love me for me accept my disability.' Mishty is quiet for some time, starring at Harshu with keen eyes. She then suddenly gets up and with a harsh and cool tone commands Harshini to get up as well. 'Listen to me carefully miss Sharma. As from today I officially forbid you to feel sorry for yourself ever again. Stop being so pathetic and start enjoying and accepting life the way it is! Harshini is shocked by Mishtys' words. Her eyes grow big and while she is gaspsing for air, she goes to sit back on her chair. Mishty knows that she is hurting Harshus' feeling, but this is the only way to really help Harshini. She softens her voice and continues her speech. 'Learn to live by yourself and stop depending on other people. You are not a baby girl anymore Harshini. You are a grown up lady now. A blossoming rose. Just because you are blind, it doesn't mean you are good for nothing and that you can't do anything for yourself. Make your weakness your strength. Stop everyone feeling sorry for you. Make them see who you really are and what you stand for. Make people see your inner side. How do you expect someone to love you for you, when you don't even show them the real you!' Mishty squats infront of Harshu and hold her hand. She sighs deeply. 'I'm not saying this to hurt you Harshu. You and Kripa are the sisters I've never had and I just want what is best for you guys. Believe me when I say that you are absolutely beautiful. And if I'm a girl saying this what would a guy say?!' 'That she is absolutely breathtaking!' Both Mishty and Harshu startle from the sudden manly voice in the room. Mishty quickly turns around to the door to see Prithvi leaning against the door post. 'Namaste.', he says and lifts his eyebrows up and down.

'Bhai?' Don't you think that Harshu looked just great this evening?' Not noticing the twinkle in his sisters eyes Prithvi confirms what she just said naively. 'Yeah, she look absolutely dashing. I knew that Harshu was a beautiful girl, but I have never seen her like this before. I just hope she enjoyed the musical. Too bad we weren't there.' Mishty giggles. 'Well bhai I think she did and you know what. Since we are back so early, why don't you go and pick her up, instead of sending the driver. You will immediately find out if she liked it or not.' Prithvi looks at his sister for a moment and goes back to concentrate on the traffic. 'Yeah sure why not. We will drive by the theatre and pick her and Kripa up. I have to discuss a couple of things with Kripa anyways.' Mishty simply can't believe her goofy brother. She rolls her eyes. 'No bhai. I'm not going.' Prithvi turns back to his sister and gives her a what-do-you-mean-look. 'Look bhai. I'm really tired and since I have an early meeting with an important sponsor tomorrow morning I prefer to go home. Ok?' Prithivi nods his head. 'Sure sis, no problem. I'll bring you home first and then I'll go pick them up. Mishty gives her brother a simple smile, why she is buzzing inside as her plan is working out just fine.

At the theatre ...

Angad is irritated by all the people around him. He is waiting for his dadi to finish her society talks with al her acquitances. He looks around and tries to smile to every person he sees. The last thing he needs is an article in the morningpaper with speculations about what was troubling him the night before. The journalists are watching him like a predator watches it's prey. They can't wait for him to make the slightest mistake to slander him. Just when he starts to feel suffocated by all the reporters around him. He sees a familiar face walking into the hale. 'Hey Prithvi!' Prithvi hears his name and tries to locate from where the voice is coming. He looks through the massive hale when he finally sees Angad walking towards him. They shake hands and greet each other. 'It's been a while Angad. What are you doing here? I thought you hated social gatherings.' 'I'm forced to be here', Angad says and points towards his dadi. Prithvi laughs out loud. 'How about you. What are you doing here. The musical is already over.' While scanning down the hale for Kripa and Harshini Prithivi answers that he came to pick up some friends. Angad laughs and slaps Prithvi on the shoulder saying, 'Friends? Or GIRLfriends?' Just when Prithvi is about to answer he sets his eyes on Harshu. 'Well actually with a bit of luck it will be both.' He slaps Angad back on the shoulder and excuses himself. Angad turns around and looks at Prithvi while he walks down to a beautiful girl. 'Well buddy you sure do have taste. Seems like you beat me to the beauty. No wonder she didn't notice me all night long while I was sitting right next to her!' Not aware of the fact that he was speaking out loud, he startles when he hears his dadis'voice. 'Don't be jelouse my son. Wish him luck and be happy for him. One day you will find your dreamgirl as well.'

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago
-Rose- thumbnail
Nice part amani.
U continued after a long time. Plz try to do it soon.
Cont soon.
Amani22 thumbnail
Thank you Izzy. You seem to be the only one who reads my story. 😭 😆 Thank you. 😉 Ill post the next part this eve insha'Allah.
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amani22

Thank you Izzy. You seem to be the only one who reads my story. 😭 😆 Thank you. 😉 Ill post the next part this eve insha'Allah.

aww I m sure there are some silent readers and lazy readers who r not bothered to write comments. Yeah Its awsum cont soon. I can't wait for A-K meetings

luv ya

sanya

Amani22 thumbnail

Thank you Sanya! Especially for you part 10. I hope you will like it. 😉

Part 11

'Kripa didi? Please wake up you are having a nightmare. Please didi get up!' Harshini is trying her best to wake up Kripa. She is almost in tears, when Kripa finally gets out of her sleep. She is sweating and trembling all over her body. As soon as she sees Harshini standing next to her and realises she just had a nightmare, she quickly takes her in her arms and hugs her tightly, while crying her heart out.

Still shakey from her nightmare Kripa is sitting on the couch in the living room, having a hot cup of chocolate. It's just 4 AM, she send her sister off to bed, but isn't thinking about going back to sleep herself. The horrible scenes she just saw are still fresh in her mind. She had the same nightmare again. Ever since Harshini got rapped and almost murdered two years back, her dreams keep tormenting her with what happened. She keeps seeing the same horrible pictures every time, over and over again. Kripa sighs and gets up. She walks towards the window and stares into the dark, while she is holding her muck tightly with both hands. Her mind goes back to that horrible day ...

'Harshiniiii!', Kripa screams at the top of her lungs. She has been looking for Harshini since the afternoon. It seems as if she has disappeared from the earths'surface. Kripa feels how her heart is almost jumping out of her chest. While trying to suppress the feeling of desperation she keeps looking for her younger sister. But the lower the sun is sinking in the skyline, she starts losing her fight against her feelings of fear. The worst idea's cross her mind. She can't understand what happened to Harshini or where she could have possibly gone. She said that she wanted to visit her friend Pooja. She knew the way. Pooja lived just around the corner. But later on when Kripa went to Poojas' house to get Harshini for lunch there was no trace of her. Pooja said that Harshu never came in the first place. It's been 5 hours now and Kripa has searched at every place she could think of. Out of breath and desperately she stops at the park and sits down. 'Where are you Harshini? What could have happened to?', she whispers to herself. 'I want you always to be with me. If you wanted to go anywhere you should have just told me. You know that I do anything for you. I've taking you to all the places I know. I took you skating, to the amusementpark, to the theatre. I even took you to the forest...' As struck by lightening Kripa jumps off the bench. 'Oh my God. The forest! That's it. She must have gone to the forest and got lost!' For the first time in 5 hours a small smile appears on her face and her heart skips a beat. She runs as fast as she can towards the forest.

'Harshuuu?!' Kripa is afraid she is losing her race against time. It's almost dark and she still didn't find Harshini. She runs through the forest and keeps screaming Harshus' name. By every minute that passes away her tears flow harder down her cheeks. Exhausted and out of breath she finally drops herself on the cold forest soil. She cries her heart out, not scared of wild beasts that could surprise her at any moment, but scared to not ever see the beautiful face of her sister again. When she tries to control herself and get up again to complete her search, she hears someone moaning. Kripa jumps up and wipes her tears with her dirty hands, which results in her face being covered with mud. But she couldn't care less. She keeps standing as silent as possible. She even holds her breath to be possible to locate from where the voice is coming. Just when she is about to set a step, she hears the voice again. 'Why did you do this to me Angad? Kripa please help me.' As fast as she can Kripa runs towards the direction where the voice is coming from. Only to find her sister lying down on the ground, her clothes ripped off and her body covered in blood. Kripa falls down next to Harshini, not believing what she is seeing. A heartrending scream escapes her mounth before everything becomes black in front of her eyes. '

Kripa quickly shakes her head and gets her mind back to reality. The past is chasing her, tormenting her and asking for revenge. Her mind is full of thoughts and her tongue expresses exactly what she feels. 'I will never forgive you! I will have my revenge! I will make your life so miserable you will beg me to finish it for you! You have my word Angad Khanna! Yeh Wada Hai Mera!'

Edited by Amani22 - 18 years ago