Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg!! laksh-kt r my favorite couple 😳 😳 n ya i like k-s also so awesome fanfic continue soon. 👏
easygold thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey where r u???????
I read ur ff..I think itzz just awesumm...i luvd it!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont............. 😭
hacker7 thumbnail
part 5 will be up by tomorrow...
i'am waiting........... 😳 😳 😳
-abhi
hacker7 thumbnail
sorry 4 the delay...i was busy with my studies...here comes part 5 hope you enjoy it. plz leave your wonderful comments as always 😊

Part 5

Sujal: you are not going to meet him anymore.
Kashish: but…I love him and can't live without him
Sujal (holding her shoulders): try to understand Kashish…he is not good at character. He is using you. He is trying to take your advantage. He is….
Kashish (shrugs him off): enough Sujal…enough is enough…you know what Sujal, you are jealous of him. Since is a stud of this university, girls who used to drool over you are now drooling over him so you are having some inferiority complex. You are envious of him.
Sujal: stop it Kashish…you are crossing your limits.
They have a long conversation and finally Sujal came to a conclusion.
Sujal: You'll have to choose either one of us, me or Swayam. The choice is yours.
Kashish: how can you do this to me? I thought you are my friend but I guess Swayam was right.
Sujal: what in the world did he tell you?
Kashish: he told me that you were falling for me and that you are in love with me.
Sujal: what?
Kashish: yes and he also told me that you might cross any limits to get me.
Sujal: did you believe that creature?
Kashish: mind our tongue…first I wasn't but now I guess he is right. And you, you are the one who gave me the options …right? I'll tell you my choice and that to right now because I want to get over with this. It's SWAYAM, because I love him…and I'll love him till the end.
Kashish is about to leave when she again turns back and warns Sujal
Kashish: And by the way don't ever try to come between us or else I'll forget that once we were very good friends. Good bye Mr.Grewal.
Sujal: wait….
Song plays in the background: Jeene ke ishare mil gaye…from the movie Phir Milenge
But before he could stop her, she had walked away. Sujal was very distress. He didn't know what to do. He was almost broken down. He had lost Kashish and now also their friendship. He never meant to harm Kashish. He was just trying to warn her about the up coming storm in her life.

part 6 coming up soon!
iluvpulkit thumbnail
awww...thts soo sad...plz continue!
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww, plz continue great story, i love l-kt n sujal kashish r cute
nice part.n sad too .what about my lak-kt??? 👏
-abhi
hacker7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ktandlakshyalov

nice part.n sad too .what about my lak-kt??? 👏
-abhi

Laksh- kt story will be up soon as soon as i get over with this

hacker7 thumbnail
Part 6

But before he could stop her, she had walked away. Sujal was very distress. He didn't know what to do. He was almost broken down. He had lost Kashish and now also their friendship. He never meant to harm Kashish. He was just trying to warn her about the up coming storm in her life.
Sujal didn't know what to do. He called Laksh and Kt and told them about the heated argument between him and Kashish. By now Kt was much tensed as she didn't want to lose her most dear friend. Laksh was trying to console Kt but everything seemed to go out of control.
That day seemed to be the worse day in the foursome's life. Even though this incident was mainly related Sujal and Kashish but it had no less impact on Laksh and Kt's life too. Kashish and Kt were more like sisters than friends moreover Sujal and Laksh were also like brothers than friends.
We suddenly hear some kind of screeching sound. It was from Sujal and Laksh's car. Laksh was a bit startled.
Laksh: what happened? Why did you stop the car?
Sujal: we reached our work place
Laksh: oh yea!
Sujal: let's start
Laksh: but remember what I told you earlier. Just give it a try.
Sujal: we'll talk about this later
Laksh: as you wish
Sujal: ok then see you at lunch
Laksh: ok then…all the best
And they leave and work the entire day.

part 7 will be up asap!