Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

it is awesome!! can't wait for the first part!!😊😊

plzzzzzzz continue soon!!😉😉

thanks!!

hacker7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

stop saying thnnks to everyone nd tell us wen u continueing? lol.

hacker7 thumbnail
 Part 1

We see an exquisite mansion. The name plate reads Prem Niwas. We enter inside the mansion and we see some attractive interiors. It had both antique as well as a modern look. There is a huge flight of stairs, which we climb to see a very pleasing room. It was a big bedroom. We see a lady (her back is facing us) standing there and is selecting some clothes for someone. She seems to be very busy in her work, when we hear someone from the washroom. "TOWEL…PLEASE!!!" The lady moved to the wardrobe, removed the towel and handed it to the person, who was very badly in need of it.
    After sometime a guy comes out of the washroom. His face is coved with the towel. He slowly removes the towel off his face. First we see his ruffled hair, then his innocent eyes and then slowly his entire face. It was none other than Sujal. He looks at his clothes laid out on the bed with his wallet, car keys and his watch. He gives a cute smile and gets dressed to leave for work. We don't see the lady anymore in the room. 

Sujal walks down to the dining area waiting for his favorite breakfast. There was already someone else sitting and reading the newspaper.
Sujal: good morning
The person without lifting the newspaper says, "Morning…Sujal"
Finally breakfast is served and that person puts down the news paper. It's none other than Laksh.
Sujal: hey, man whats up?
Laksh: nothing…today it's that CN Enterprise meeting and then a dinner party at the Khannas.
Sujal: cool 
    They have their breakfast and leave when Sujal suddenly realizes that he forgot something.
Sujal: Laksh why don't you wait outside…I'll get the keys.
Laksh: ok
Sujal walks back to his room when he finds someone eagerly waiting for him to come in.
She has her back facing us. Sujal puts his hand on her shoulder and she turns around, swirling her long straight hair. It's none other than Kashish.
Kashish: so…did you have your breakfast?
Sujal: thanks a lot for the lovely breakfast. It was very tasty
Kashish: enough…stop praising me because I didn't make it as usual.
Sujal: I know
Kashish: it almost a year and you know how bad I am at cooking and still you are praising me…why? You know its Kt who always makes the breakfast and still you are praising me. I am still learning…
Sujal: I know Kt made today's breakfast. But I don't think there's any problem in praising your own wife. Atleast you know what I like for breakfast. Atleast you know what I prefer to eat at breakfast, lunch as well as at dinner. You are the one who asks me did I have my breakfast even though you have seen me eating it. You are the one who prepares the menu for breakfast, lunch and even dinner. Have I ever asked you why? And the most important thing you want to learn cooking so… where's the problem?
    Kashish sweetly nods. Sujal is about to leave when he turns around.
Sujal: wear something awesome tonight…we have to go for a dinner party at the Khannas…ok   and he turns around to leave.
Kashish: but what should I wear?
Sujal stops and turns around with a smile on his face.
Kashish: ok
And Sujal leaves.
Outside Laksh was standing near the car. Laksh thinking to himself
Laksh: man…this guy is taking hours to get his keys. It looks like he is in no mood to come down.
Just then Sujal enter.
Sujal: Sorry…I was finding the keys
Laksh again thinking to himself: this guy need to eat almonds everyday…he always forgets his keys and I have to wait here. God knows what will happen to his kids.
Sujal: let's go (he sits inside)

Just then so some comes yelling, "LAKSH…LAKSH…WAIT!!!!!!!"
Laksh who was about to sit inside the car looks up and finds a girl waving her hand in order to stop him. Laksh looks up and has a broad smile on his face. The girl comes running to him and speaks up. The girl is none other than Krishna Tulsi (Kt).
Kt: you… you again forgot your wallet.
Laksh ruffles his hair and gives a very cute smile: Sor…ry
Kt: it's ok
And she is about to leave when he holds his hand. He walks towards her and kisses on her temple. They look at each other. Sujal hits the horn and its noise bring the love birds back to reality.
Sujal: do you want to come…or else I'll leave. It looks like you are in no mood to come to work today.
Laksh: shut-up
He bids good bye to his wife. He sits inside the car and they leave.

Edited by hacker7 - 17 years ago
le_me_star thumbnail
really awesome update 👏 but i feel sorry for sujal that he didin't told kashish about his feeling toward her ............ 😳 .... when will he tell her????????????...........continue soon plzzzzzz
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That part was really cute. Do continue soon. So what's the concept of the story that you are writing??? Can't wait till the next part. 😳
hacker7 thumbnail
PART 2

Outside Laksh was standing near the car. Laksh thinking to himself

Laksh: man…this guy is taking hours to get his keys. It looks like he is in no mood to come down.

Just then Sujal enter.

Sujal: Sorry…I was finding the keys

Laksh again thinking to himself: this guy need to eat almonds everyday…he always forgets his keys and I have to wait here. God knows what will happen to his kids.

Sujal: let's go (he sits inside)

Just then so some comes yelling, "LAKSH…LAKSH…WAIT!!!!!!!" 

Laksh who was about to sit inside the car looks up and finds a girl waving her hand in order to stop him. Laksh looks up and has a broad smile on his face. The girl comes running to him and speaks up. The girl is none other than Krishna Tulsi (Kt).

Kt: you… you again forgot your wallet.

Laksh ruffles his hair and gives a very cute smile: Sor…ry

Kt: it's ok

And she is about to leave when he holds his hand. He walks towards her and kisses on her temple. They look at each other. Sujal hits the horn and its noise bring the love birds back to reality.

Sujal: do you want to come…or else I'll leave. It looks like you are in no mood to come to work today.

Laksh: shut-up 

He bids good bye to his wife. He sits inside the car and they leave.

Laksh: man…I feel I am the luckiest guy in this world. What say?

Sujal: yup!

Laksh: Sorry!

Sujal: but for what?

Laksh: you know…don't you?

Sujal: I know…but…sometimes friendship is much better than a husband-wife relationship. Forget it…I don't want to talk about it.

Laksh: you love her then why don't to tell her…may be she too started liking you and might be waiting for you accept her first. She might have forgotten the past so why don't you guys start all over again.

Sujal: I need some time.

Laksh: just give it a try. She might have forgotten her past. It's almost a year .She isn't that bad at heart. In fact she is not at all bad. She just over-reacted that time. And by the way who wouldn't. After all you guys were best friends.

Sujal: I know…She shouldn't have reacted the way she did. But he was just using her. How could I stop myself after knowing the truth? After all she was my best friend. I intervened in their relation for her goodness.

He could do something wrong with her. He could go beyond his limits. I couldn't trust that guy. He was very dangerous for her. But I guess luck wasn't favoring me.

They both get lost in the past and they remember their college days. This was the day which overturned Sujal and Kashish's life.

hacker7 thumbnail
Dear friends,
Thnks a lot 4 ur lovely comments....i'll be continuing very soon may be 2morrow!!!! keep waiting

luv,
hacker7
hacker7 thumbnail
sorry 4 the delay...

PART 3

They both get lost in the past and they remember their college days. This was the day which overturned Sujal and Kashish's life.

Flashback
It was a special day for Sujal because today he had finally decided to propose Kashish. There Kashish was all set to leave for the university. She too seemed to be very happy as if she too was going to propose someone. She enters the university and goes to the library to find Sujal and walks to him.
Kashish: hi
Sujal: hi
Kashish: I have something very important to tell you.
Sujal: me too
Kashish: first me…please
Sujal: ok…go ahead
Kashish: I…I guess…I guess I am in love
Sujal: really…OMG…who is that unlucky guy?
Kashish: Sujal…please
Sujal: ok…tell me who is that guy?
Kashish: ok let's play a game
Sujal: stop it and tell me his name
Kashish: no…please it will be fun
Sujal: ok…give me the clues and I'll try to figure that person out (with a confident smile on his face as if he already knows, who that guy is)
Kashish: ok…his name starts with 'S'.
Sujal: that's not enough…there are so many guys whose name start with 'S' I need some more clues
Kashish: ok...let's see…hmmm…he is in my Biology course

Sujal was taken a back as he had all business courses and not a single science course.
Sujal: are you talking about Swayam?
Kashish: bingo!
Sujal: WHAT!!! (He couldn't believe his ears.)

part 4 coming up!!!!!

hacker7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

That part was really cute. Do continue soon. So what's the concept of the story that you are writing??? Can't wait till the next part. 😳

its a story abt 2 couples Laksh and Kt and Sujal and Kashish. They all are best friends and how they remain together in their bad times